WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

people think the president is 'muslim' , orientated at least.   test everything by Scripture, including the visitor.

That comment has NOTHING whatsoever to do with the subject.  Please use the 'derailing thread' if you want to derail a thread.

They have his picture on several of the magazine covers in the store. ... It really just makes me want to vomit if I am being perfectly honest.  I mean it is one thing for Lady GaGa to want to be a celebrity.  It is another for someone who professes to be a servant of Christ to be soaking up the media attention like a sponge in this way.  

It is very hard on the testimony of any site or groups that even 'publicizes' the enemy so much.   I think it belongs in the category of things too shameful to even discuss in the assembly of believers.....   it is a mockery worldwide - , a sham, a shame, and disastrous for the faithful community trusting in Jesus as well as for all others who are seeking Jesus or who are seeking the kingdom of God/ heaven....   the harm done by the counterfeit worldwide sham is beyond imagination.

The enemy??? You apparently don't even know who the enemy is, simplejeff.  Open your eyes and look around the world and that might give you a clue.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.70
  • Days Won:  37

They have his picture on several of the magazine covers in the store.  The new Pope sure seems to enjoy being a celebrity.  It really just makes me want to vomit if I am being perfectly honest.  I mean it is one thing for Lady GaGa to want to be a celebrity.  It is another for someone who professes to be a servant of Christ to be soaking up the media attention like a sponge in this way.  

He is a big celebrity on the RCC world.They treat him like God.Although I know he is just another human being.

They have his picture on several of the magazine covers in the store.  The new Pope sure seems to enjoy being a celebrity.  It really just makes me want to vomit if I am being perfectly honest.  I mean it is one thing for Lady GaGa to want to be a celebrity.  It is another for someone who professes to be a servant of Christ to be soaking up the media attention like a sponge in this way.  

He is a big celebrity on the RCC world.They treat him like God.Although I know he is just another human being.

No, Catholics do not treat him as a God.

<sigh>

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.70
  • Days Won:  37

They have his picture on several of the magazine covers in the store. ... It really just makes me want to vomit if I am being perfectly honest.  I mean it is one thing for Lady GaGa to want to be a celebrity.  It is another for someone who professes to be a servant of Christ to be soaking up the media attention like a sponge in this way.  

It is very hard on the testimony of any site or groups that even 'publicizes' the enemy so much.   I think it belongs in the category of things too shameful to even discuss in the assembly of believers.....   it is a mockery worldwide - , a sham, a shame, and disastrous for the faithful community trusting in Jesus as well as for all others who are seeking Jesus or who are seeking the kingdom of God/ heaven....   the harm done by the counterfeit worldwide sham is beyond imagination.

I think what's hard on the testimony of Worthy is the constant spewing forth of hate against others, especially those who name the name of Christ.      \

This constant spewing forth of hate makes a mockery of the chrsitian faith represented here to the world.

The enemy is clearly seen. ((by saints))

The enemy of Christ((in the news and everywhere))) attacks all the saints and denies and opposes Scripture while often pretending to be 'Christian' - meanwhile God watches over the saints while we help one another in His Grace in Yeshua and believe Scripture and hold fast to it.

Ever hear of ISLAM, simplejeff?  Open your eyes and read the Qu'ran.  You'll find out who the 'enemy' really is. You are wasting your time with this anti-RCC crusade of yours.  They may have faulty theology but they are not the ones who are out to conquer the world. 

I think what's hard on the testimony of Worthy is the constant spewing forth of hate against others, especially those who name the name of Christ.      \

This constant spewing forth of hate makes a mockery of the chrsitian faith represented here to the world.

Yes; can you imagine unbelievers reading this (and they do) and thinking THIS is Christianity?  Not going to win anyone over that way. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

Yes; can you imagine unbelievers reading this (and they do) and thinking THIS is Christianity?  Not going to win anyone over that way. 

Amen. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

Please show respect and love for one another, In Jesus' name.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

The enemy is clearly seen. ((by saints))

The enemy of Christ((in the news and everywhere))) attacks all the saints and denies and opposes Scripture while often pretending to be 'Christian' - meanwhile God watches over the saints while we help one another in His Grace in Yeshua and believe Scripture and hold fast to it.

Ever hear of ISLAM, simplejeff?  Open your eyes and read the Qu'ran.  You'll find out who the 'enemy' really is. You are wasting your time with this anti-RCC crusade of yours.  They may have faulty theology but they are not the ones who are out to conquer the world. 

Aahhhhhhhhh.....     no never mind, this isn't the time or place for that...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Who are the enemies?  I claim we are our own worst enemy.  We are all humans.

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 5:43-45