Sign in to follow this  
MorningGlory

The best tee uses for kitty litter

When we first moved into this house it smelled like an old beach cabin.I read online that if you put Jonny Cat litter in a bowl that it is a good air freshener.It didn't work for me.

Well thank you for that tip!   kitty litter is going on my shopping list.  My daughter says she is being harassed by a mouse. lol

3bf7b2391da4a6782c2754a00ea97bfe.jpg

Do you think that is really the case or does she have a really good imagination like me when I was a kid?Let me know if you seriously have a problem with mice.In the house we previously lived we had a ton of them and I got rid of all of them.

Well thank you for that tip!   kitty litter is going on my shopping list.  My daughter says she is being harassed by a mouse. lol

3bf7b2391da4a6782c2754a00ea97bfe.jpg

Do you think that is really the case or does she have a really good imagination like me when I was a kid?Let me know if you seriously have a problem with mice.In the house we previously lived we had a ton of them and I got rid of all of them.

No there really was a mouse in her room -  it was peaking over the side of the bed at her. lol

Sign in to follow this