IGNORED

Can anyone tell me how to cleanse the inside of the cup and the plate?

Guest shiloh357

Matthew 23:26

'Blind Pharisee! cleanse first the inside of the cup and the plate, that the outside of them also may become clean.

Receive Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior and cleansing Jesus is talking about is a work of the Holy Spirit as He applies the cleansing power of the blood of Jesus to your heart. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The reality of God coming into a person is life changing... we for the first time have a place where sin cannot reach and
the responsibility is to redeem the mind, will and emotion into the eternal substance of God's Word! One of s/Spirit and
preparedness of new everything not clinging to any of the old waiting upon God to fulfill His Word to nth degree!
Love,  Steven

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  246
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2

'Blind Pharisee! cleanse first the inside of the cup and the plate, that the outside of them also may become clean.

Initial process:

(1)  Write down on paper everything you have ever done or thought wrong in your entire life;

(2)  Ask God for forgiveness through Jesus;

(3)  Forgive self;

(4)  Go to each person where possible that you may have offended and ask for forgiveness and be willing to make things right;

(5)  Ask forgiveness from exactly one person that is a Body of Christ member having assigned spiritual authority from Jesus to forgive sin;

Maintenance:

Do the above on a regular basis not allowing more than one year to elapse;

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,174
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

Can anyone tell me how to cleanse the inside of the cup and the plate?

--------------------------------

I am sorry for my thoughtless behavior to many of you and to certain groups of people in the recent past.  I really didn’t want to offend.

The bible does say that when we seek God with all our heart, God in return will open His door and help us to cleanse ourselves, through repentance,deliverance, healing.

An apology from a sincere heart, definitely is a cleansing of the spirit in the direction of God light.  : )

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

The reality of God coming into a person is life changing... we for the first time have a place where sin cannot reach and
the responsibility is to redeem the mind, will and emotion into the eternal substance of God's Word! One of s/Spirit and
preparedness of new everything not clinging to any of the old waiting upon God to fulfill His Word to nth degree!
Love,  Steven

:)

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

Receive Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior and cleansing Jesus is talking about is a work of the Holy Spirit as He applies the cleansing power of the blood of Jesus to your heart. 

Amen.  It is *the precious blood of Christ* (1 Peter 1:19) which keeps on cleansing us from all our sins. Please note what the apostle John says (1 John 1:5-2:2):

5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  297
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/03/1974

Remember Jesus is faithful and just to us. When we go to Him. He will never let us down though we may feel like it. But that is not Him!

Chaste and virtual hugs for the responses in this thread.  I try atonement, repentance, confession, attempting to avoid things that are harmful for me morally, remorse, prayer; try to take every thought captive, but still I struggle with various moral and spiritual issues.  I feel so discouraged and hopeless when I am not seeing progress.  It’s the best when I feel cleansed by Christ (there is so much more spiritual growth than with anything that I try to do), but I feel that I need to be doing some things as well on my part to try to help.

Guest shiloh357

Chaste and virtual hugs for the responses in this thread.  I try atonement, repentance, confession, attempting to avoid things that are harmful for me morally, remorse, prayer; try to take every thought captive, but still I struggle with various moral and spiritual issues.  I feel so discouraged and hopeless when I am not seeing progress.  It’s the best when I feel cleansed by Christ (there is so much more spiritual growth than with anything that I try to do), but I feel that I need to be doing some things as well on my part to try to help.

You are always going to struggle with that stuff.  Every Christian does.   That you struggle with them doesn't mean you are not cleansed from them and there is nothing YOU can do in and of yourself to cleanse yourself.   Jesus has already provided the cleansing through His blood.  You simply need to appropriate that.

It is human pride that, for some reason, wants to do what only God can do.  You cannot "try"  atonement.  You are either a born again Christian or you are not.  You have either appropriated the blood of Jesus by obeying the Gospel or you haven't.    Remorse and prayer, avoiding harmful things are will not cleanse you.   You can only go to the cross and accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior to be cleansed.  That's it.  Everything you do should be the outworking of salvation, and the outworking of the work of the Holy Spirit.  Your life should reflect the cleansing effect of the blood of Jesus.  You cannot do what only the blood of Jesus does for you.