• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1954

Greeting in Christ

I want to again say thank you all for your prayers: I'm now recovering from my hernia surgery and all is going well. I also had the opportunity to got to Kansas to visit my wife grandfather he turn 102 on august 10 what a joy it was to hear him speak of his faith , love of God and family, respect of others. It was refreshing and as I listen to him as he spoke it made me realize that we all matters family, friends, our neighbors, our relationship with Christ and others. I'm thankful at how he stated that God is in control of his life, this nation this world. It made me realize we are living in the signs of times: 

And today as we go through this moment of difficulty in our nation/world.  Notice I used the word “moment”, because I believe we are often captivated by what seems to be difficulties that will last “forever”, yet in light of eternity, it is just a moment!

The Bible says in Romans 8:28: (NKJV) 28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

As human beings, we usually like to feel “in control”.  Let’s take the steering wheel of a vehicle for instance.  When we are in a car with other people, especially someone who tends to have a little more of a lead foot than you would have, it can be quite an amazing test for you.

If you are sitting in the passenger’s seat, you look down and realize that the middle portion of the carpet on the floor in front of you has been matted down from people who have been in the same seat before, and you know this is going to be quite a ride.  I’m sure you’ve found out like I have they don’t make brakes for the passenger’s side of the car!

You see, when we are not in the driver’s seat, we feel very out of control at times.

There may be times when we all wish we were in the driver’s seat of our life and steer the problems out of our lives the moment they arrive.  We want to steer clear of the pain and difficulty that comes with the problems, and look forward to the bright sunny days of driving ahead.

Well, let me assure you that even in those times you are not in control, God knows all about it, and will be there for you “if” you cry out to Him for His help.

Let us help one another to lighten our burden today by letting anyone. someone know that they don’t have to always be in control!  God wants to shower His peace and strength upon your life, my life, our nation, however, we must allow Him to do so.

Please keep our nation, persecute Christian, those that grieve, the homeless. Our law enforcement, our leaders, our military in our prayers as we as a nation, as Christian go through this difficult time.

Blessings in Christ!

I pray to never begin my day without thinking that perhaps he may interrupt my daily routine and begin His own. I am not looking for death. I am looking for Him. Today might be the last day when Jesus returns.  I'm just a nobody trying to tell everybody about somebody that can  save anybody.......do you know him.......His name is JESUS  Have a God-day.... For every minute I'm upset or angry I lose sixty seconds of happiness: http://www.gods-great-plan-4.us/

The Joy I have the world did not give it to me......And the world cannot take it away.

PS; My wife grandfather still drives:D

unnamed_(9).thumb.jpg.f0fc353672436ea70d

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.73
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

Welcome back, Willie, and great testimony!

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Hallelujah~!