Edited by KPaulG

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

I cant make you a believer neither can GOD! He didn't make his SON sacrifice himself. Jesus willingly went to the cross. If you want to be a believer it must be a genuine conversion and you must be willing to let JESUS in your heart. How do I do this?
Start with getting a King James (not the new king james or authorized) Start with the gospel 1 corinthians 15 1-4 read matthew mark luke and john. Doesn't matter if you dont understand or agree read it and the Father would do the rest. You dont go to jesus your flesh wont allow it. He comes to you only if you LET him! "
John 6:44King James Version (KJV)

44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
You eventually feel a force move you to keep reading this is the first step towards salvation and after reading the bible
you realize the hard truth. "Im a sinner I deserve to go to hell Father by your sons blood please save me" Then you become a totally different person.Not just right away but from now on, People forget salvation is a one time event and a lifelong process!

Edited by manuelf324

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hello there,

I am praying for you. 

Christianity is such a simple message. It is so great that the bible uses the word, 'whosoever' so many times. My friend, I would say that we all need to rely on the work on which Christ has done. Sometimes, when we look to our own self, all we will see is failure and sin. However if we look to Christ and trust him to be our Saviour, we will be saved.

Before we can come to Christ friend, we must first see our sins and how offensive they are to God. Then we call to him because we see he can save us. 

Hope that helps,

Yours in Christ

Tristan White

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  6

I find it very helpful to go to Christian camps. I dont know where you are from but Camp Galilee in West Virginia is great. It renewed my strength over the summer and I am grateful for that. God Bless you and remember the Lord is with you wherever you go. 

Your Sister in Christ,

Carlislle

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

i was raised a christian. i went to church every sunday

Nobody is raised a Christian, nor does church going make a Christian.

Christian in basic form is a follower of Jesus Christ. He's the Word made flesh.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  15
  • Birthday:  01/10/1953

Hi your local butcher, there is so much bad information about the Bible and Christianity on the internet and everywhere. Firstly you would not be on this site if the holy spirit was not guiding you, my advice to you is, read your bible, make it a daily thing and pray for guidance before you do, I will pray for you to receive divine guidance, please pray too. Also spend more time with your Christian friends.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

:emot-heartbeat:

0nly

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

God

And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved?
And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.
Mark 10:26-27

Saves

What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?
I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.
Psalms 116:12-13

~

Believe

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
John 11:25-26

And Be Blessed Beloved

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. John 5:24

Love, Your Brother Joe

Amen!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.73
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

Tell God to reveal Himself to you.

Your friend,

KPaulG.

Start reading the Bible.

Your friend,

KPaulG.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

i was raised a christian. i went to church every sunday tell i was 14, and then lost my way.now i am 24, some of my friends are christians. they talk to me about god and i would really like to be a believer, but some thing i read or hear about the bible seem far fetched. and well rather impossible. not only that but there are some many takes on christianity, which one is right.

You have to deal with being a child of two worlds; a physical world and a spiritual world. Both will tug at you. Both will promise you fulfillment and peace and joy. But only one will actually come through for you: the spiritual world so long as that spiritual world has Jesus Christ as King and Lord. Even after you make your choice to put Jesus ahead of all things in your life, the physical world will tug at you; promise you more things it cannot keep... but the promises are so tempting to our flesh. It can be a struggle for a time keeping focused on Jesus, but you will eventually prevail and for the most part hardly give worldliness a second thought. Lapses at times, but generally the discipline will kick in. 

You must choose.

And the reason there are so many "takes" on Christianity is that people do not allow the Bible to do its job as the Word of God: to be our authority on earth. That being said, read and study your Bible over and over until it starts to make sense to you. It will. If you get serious about it and seek out first the interpretation of the Holy Spirit (2 Peter 1:20-21) testing to make sure it is the Holy Spirit teaching you since we human beings are so gullible (1 John 4:1) testing by the Bible of course (Acts 17:11).

The Gospel of John is a good place to start. It has 21 chapters and a habit can be started in as little as 21 days. A chapter a day, that's doable.

Some things seem really far fetched because we are so very worldly at the time (into our flesh). Spiritual things make no sense to the flesh. But here's something to think about...

The 1st and 2nd Laws of thermodynamics combined prove that nothing in existence should be here.

1. The universe cannot be eternal
  2. Nothing can come into existence from nothing on its own

Yet here it all is. So a lot of things far fetched are taking place all around us all the time. Another word for far fetched is supernatural.

God bless.

Edited by JohnD

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,054
  • Content Per Day:  15.41

On Saturday, October 10, 2015 at 2:01 AM, yourlocalbutcher said:

i was raised a christian. i went to church every sunday tell i was 14, and then lost my way.now i am 24, some of my friends are christians. they talk to me about god and i would really like to be a believer, but some thing i read or hear about the bible seem far fetched. and well rather impossible. not only that but there are some many takes on christianity, which one is right.

Start reading the New Testament in a translation you're comfortable with.  Then start asking questions.  Someone here should be able to explain it all to you.