Steve_S

New Members - PLEASE READ - (On Posting as a Newbie)

895 posts in this topic

Greetings all,

For all new members - When you first join and are still a "newbie" all of your posts will require moderator approval. After making a few posts in our welcome forums you will be given the ability to freely post in areas of the forum without restrictions (Controversial Issues requires 100 posts to participate, but not to read, and there are some password protected forums based on age and gender). It could take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours for us to approve your content and take you off newbie status, no more than a day at most. This is a measure that we are having to implement because of spammers, basically. We will work hard to get your posts approved and get you off of review as rapidly as is possible.

If, for whatever reason, you have posted and more than a day has passed without approval, please feel free to email us at worthyboards@gmail.com or by simply clicking "contact us" at the bottom of this page. You can also contact anyone in the groups Servant or Watchman if you have any questions regarding this or anything else.

God bless,

Steve_S

Edited by Steve_S

God Bless you in all you do, Steve_S.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

Hello everyone.

Duly understand that as a newbie my posts are still subject for approval by a moderator.

I hope that I can grow in spirit here.

God bless..

Hello everyone.

Duly understand that as a newbie my posts are still subject for approval by a moderator.

I hope that I can grow in spirit here.

God bless..

Welcome, Andi.

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

Blessings Steve......

I think it is just as important for us "seasoned" members to read as well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we can all help out the newbies if we ourselves know what is expected,,,,,,,it only takes a moment to lend a hand............

Thanks for the reminder,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,God bless this Worthy ministry                             With love-in Christ,Kwik

I have always appreciated this Christian code language ...

1 John 4:2-3 ... By this you know the Spirit of God: 

every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ (i.e. God) has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ (i.e. God) has come in the flesh is not of God.

Edited by ZacharyB

I have always appreciated this Christian code language ...

1 John 4:2-3 ... By this you know the Spirit of God: 

every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ (i.e. God) has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ (i.e. God) has come in the flesh is not of God.

Welcome, ZacharyB, and Amen.

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

Hi everyone I'm new to this site I understand that my posts are moderated but I'm sure we will get along fine look forward to talking with you all

God bless

Welcome Star

It was nice to meet you in chat !

I'm sure you will have a good time here..:)

Hi everyone I'm new to this site I understand that my posts are moderated but I'm sure we will get along fine look forward to talking with you all

God bless

Welcome. It's nice to meet you in chat.

God Bless you.

Your friend and brother in Christ,

KPaulG.