Steve_S

New Members - PLEASE READ - (On Posting as a Newbie)

7 hours ago, Jeffrie said:

Hello I understand that for now I am being moderated and am glad that you are trying to let the ones of us that really want to be here have a place to talk to like minded people 

Welcome~!

12 hours ago, Jeffrie said:

Hello I understand that for now I am being moderated and am glad that you are trying to let the ones of us that really want to be here have a place to talk to like minded people 

Start and thread and briefly introduce yourself to us... that's always a good start.

Regardless, Hi and Welcome. :th_wave:

On 9/23/2016 at 4:31 AM, DeepBlue36 said:

Hi all sorry I need some help with the forum. I tried using the chat room and entered fine but I got the message saying kicked by system. Is this an error or dont I have permission to use it yet being a relativly new member.

You are not the only

On 9/22/2016 at 7:40 PM, cada97641 said:

I'm Glad this site takes precautions against spammers, I pray that the Lord will use this site to help me grow; and that he would use me to help others Grow in him.

God Bless,

Cada

Welcome~!

Hi yall!

I just got in , newbie. I'm looking forward to meeting many of you. I live by myself, and my dog, Huckleberry, out in the woods. Hi.

Blessings Hayseed

Welcome to Worthy,glad to meet y8ou & Praise the LOrd you have come....................             With love-in Christ,Kwik

46 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

Hi yall!

I just got in , newbie. I'm looking forward to meeting many of you. I live by myself, and my dog, Huckleberry, out in the woods. Hi.

It's very nice to meet you and great to have you here with us. :)

images.jpg

4 hours ago, erik2000 said:

Hello,

Nice welcome message. I am Erik. 16 years old. 

Welcome~!

9 hours ago, Hayseed said:

Hi yall!

Welcome~!