Pamelasv

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Jesus told His 12 Apostles that in The Regeneration when He sat on His Throne of Glory they too would sit on 12 Thrones as Judges Of The 12 Tribes Of Israel. - Matt.19:28

The 144,000 Of All The Tribes Of The Children Of Israel that follow Jesus where ever He goes. - Rev.14 Are who The 12 Judges of Israel are for in The 1,000 reign.

The 144,000 are the fruits (of Israel) to God AND The Lamb.

Edited by RevelationWriter

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

To the OP

The 144000 will be exactly as described .... 144000 of the children of national Israel

These will be the first believers of the tribulation period

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

These are those who follow the Lamb wheresoever he goes.  They are Christians.  They get resurrected FIRST because they are the FIRST-FRUITS of THE LAMB.  They are not part of the resurrection at the 7th trump, but are taken up before that, or they wouldn't be called the FIRST-FRUITS.  They are living in the last days, and the only ones out of the whole christian living world who are SEALED before the 7 trumpets blow.

Absolutely incorrect.  The 144,000 are Jews, 12,000 from each of the twelve tribes of Israel.  The only ones who believe as you do are JWs.

Revelation Chapter 7_ KJV

4And I heard the number of them which were sealed: [and there were] sealed an hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5Of the tribe of Juda [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad [were] sealed twelve thousand.

6Of the tribe of Aser [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses [were] sealed twelve thousand.

7Of the tribe of Simeon [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar [were] sealed twelve thousand.

Morning Glory

So to follow the Lamb wheresoever he goes does not make one a Christian?  Do you know who the Lamb is? Of course you do.  Do you know what it means to follow him? I think deep inside you do.  So why are they following the Lamb?  are they just stalking him?  What have they to do with the Lamb?

Your post doesn't address what I said.  The 144,000 are Jews from the 12 tribes of Israel.  They follow Jesus, the Lamb, because they are the ones He wants to follow Him at that time.  You can't change Scripture to suit yourself. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

These are those who follow the Lamb wheresoever he goes.  They are Christians.  They get resurrected FIRST because they are the FIRST-FRUITS of THE LAMB.  They are not part of the resurrection at the 7th trump, but are taken up before that, or they wouldn't be called the FIRST-FRUITS.  They are living in the last days, and the only ones out of the whole christian living world who are SEALED before the 7 trumpets blow.

Absolutely incorrect.  The 144,000 are Jews, 12,000 from each of the twelve tribes of Israel.  The only ones who believe as you do are JWs.

Revelation Chapter 7_ KJV

4And I heard the number of them which were sealed: [and there were] sealed an hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5Of the tribe of Juda [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad [were] sealed twelve thousand.

6Of the tribe of Aser [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses [were] sealed twelve thousand.

7Of the tribe of Simeon [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar [were] sealed twelve thousand.

Morning Glory

So to follow the Lamb wheresoever he goes does not make one a Christian?  Do you know who the Lamb is? Of course you do.  Do you know what it means to follow him? I think deep inside you do.  So why are they following the Lamb?  are they just stalking him?  What have they to do with the Lamb?

Your post doesn't address what I said.  The 144,000 are Jews from the 12 tribes of Israel.  They follow Jesus, the Lamb, because they are the ones He wants to follow Him at that time.  You can't change Scripture to suit yourself. 

Unfortunately many do that.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Birthday:  06/21/1969

Sister

What you posted is not what Scripture says:

Eph 1:13 - And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation.  Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance.  and 4:31 - and grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.

The 144,000 are first fruits out of Israel (All have a Jewish bloodline).  For this is what Scripture says.  These 144,000 follow the Lamb during the Mill.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Montana Marv

If someone follows the Lamb wheresoever he goes, what do you think that means?

I knowthis wasn't addresed to me, but it is the same meaning as at the end of John when Jesus commanded Peter not to concern himself with John, but said 'You follow me!  By following Jesus we go where He tells us to.  Not only following His Word, but also His direction for our life in which everybody's individual instructions are different.  Jesus leads, we follow. 

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I've read through this thread, which is not easy here any more, and I have to hold hands with Morning Glory here unless someone can persuade me God doesn't mean what he says when he specifically named 12 tribes with Jewish names!

Hmmmmm, do ya think there is a reason as to why these names are Jewish and not any Joe Blow European names?

I'm of the school that says, unless it makes no sense, use the literal interpretation. Now, I realize numbers can be symbolic so maybe the 12,000 number has a "deeper" significance, but I personally will need more ammunition if you want me to think these first fruits aren't Jews.

Shalom,
Spock

• 1 year later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 10/19/2015 at 8:42 PM, Pamelasv said:

Read Revelation 14:1-5

It says this 144,000 from Isreal (cross reference is Rev 7:4 ).  Are first fruits.  What does signify to you?  

Dear sister Pamelasv,

Grace and mercy and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

The 144,000 sealed are the first 144,000 Israelites who will become the first half of the seventieth week of Daniel.

They are the wise virgins of Matthew 25.

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

We are all Jewish, so the 144,000 are spiritually of Israel, as in grafted in, so the 144,000 are actually Christians. Just watch this and you will understand:  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Revelation 7New International Version

144,000 Sealed

After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree. Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: “Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.

From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed,

from the tribe of Reuben 12,000,

from the tribe of Gad 12,000,

from the tribe of Asher 12,000,

from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000,

from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000,

from the tribe of Simeon 12,000,

from the tribe of Levi 12,000,

from the tribe of Issachar 12,000,

from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000,

from the tribe of Joseph 12,000,

from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.