• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

7 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

I didn't say the Jewish leaders called them Christians, who labelled them is lost to history but it was meant as an insult. What is known is the Jews killed the Christians.

Now do you think Jews are going to Heaven?

Yes you did.  See below.

18 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

The Apostles were rejected by the Jewish leaders and were labelled Christians by them as an insult but they took that label and made it there own. The Jews then killed the Christians because they were no longer Jews!!! Learn your Bible and your history!!!

It is not lost in history.  It  can be found in Acts 11:26

And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. So it was that for a whole year they assembled with the church and taught a great many people. And the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.

Anyone, Jew or Gentile, as Paul puts it in Romans 1:16, can go to Heaven if they believe in Jesus Christ.  I will never agree with your understand of the Jewish people as I am not anti-Semitic.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, OneLight said:

You are misinterpreting these scriptures; It was (past tense) for the Jew first then the gentile. Jesus went to the Jews only (apart form a few exceptions) but as soon as Paul (and Peter) were told to go to the Gentiles then it was for the gentiles from then on.  

1 minute ago, OneLight said:

Yes you did.  See below.

It is not lost in history.  It  can be found in Acts 11:26

And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. So it was that for a whole year they assembled with the church and taught a great many people. And the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.

Anyone, Jew or Gentile, as Paul puts it in Romans 1:16, can go to Heaven if they believe in Jesus Christ.  I will never agree with your understand of the Jewish people as I am not anti-Semitic.

Okay a minor error on my part, but at least I'm able to admit my errors (small as it is) while you have made a big error and will not look at evidence nor accept your mistake. 

3 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

Judaism is the region of the Jews they are one and the same. Jew, Jewish, Judaism; All the same thing. They are not a nation. You are twisting scripture and language. Totally confusing what is already written.  

Judaism is a religion, not a region or a people.  They are not all the same.  That is the basis of your false doctrine. 

I notice you totally ignore responding to these scriptures, but you would need to in order to keep your false teaching. 

1 Timothy 1:4 
or to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. Such things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God's work--which is by faith.

Galatians 3:16 
The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say "and to seeds," meaning many people, but "and to your seed," meaning one person, who is Christ.

4 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

You are misinterpreting these scriptures; It was (past tense) for the Jew first then the gentile. Jesus went to the Jews only (apart form a few exceptions) but as soon as Paul (and Peter) were told to go to the Gentiles then it was for the gentiles from then on.  

No, I don't misinterpret scripture.  Scripture is scripture and does not change.  Those who do not agree with scripture as written are the ones who claim salvation is not to the Jew first, then to the Gentiles.  Time makes no difference.

1 minute ago, OneLight said:

Judaism is a religion, not a region or a people.  They are not all the same.  That is the basis of your false doctrine. 

I meant religion; Typo. I'm getting tired. It's late so i'll say good night. 

27 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:
Galatians 3:16 
The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say "and to seeds," meaning many people, but "and to your seed," meaning one person, who is Christ.

That promise was to those who believe in Christ THE SEED!  They are Christians!!! NOT JEWS!!!

That is a misunderstanding of what is meant by seed.  In this case, G4690 is plural, as in family or tribe.

Just now, OneLight said:

That is a misunderstanding of what is meant by seed.  In this case, G4690 is plural, as in family or tribe.

Pick 'n' mix Christians. :wacko:

9 minutes ago, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

Okay a minor error on my part, but at least I'm able to admit my errors (small as it is) while you have made a big error and will not look at evidence nor accept your mistake. 

When I am shown to be in error, I will admit it.  All you have done so far is misrepresent my words and continue to point to your Replacement Theology. 

I am still waiting for you to provide where I said being Jewish help one be saved.