• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/21/1969

About babies during the time of the wrath of God and the supposed 'rapture'.  Well, since there will be innocent babies born during the time of the antichrist and after, and since I believe, and many others, that babies only go to heaven until a certain age accountablitiy, when they know the difference of right and wrong.  So what is my point ? I forgot already, but I will come back and let you know.  Something about the rapture.  Oh yes....how could God rapture the church before the end times when babies will be born after that yet, and depending on the number of years between the birth and that age of accountability.  So they would have to go to heaven to, but as young children would be hanging around earth yet while the church got to escape. 

Guest shiloh357

About babies during the time of the wrath of God and the supposed 'rapture'.  Well, since there will be innocent babies born during the time of the antichrist and after, and since I believe, and many others, that babies only go to heaven until a certain age accountablitiy, when they know the difference of right and wrong.  So what is my point ? I forgot already, but I will come back and let you know.  Something about the rapture.  Oh yes....how could God rapture the church before the end times when babies will be born after that yet, and depending on the number of years between the birth and that age of accountability.  So they would have to heaven to, but as young children would be hanging around earth yet while the church got to escape. 

I honestly don't believe babies will be born during the wrath of God.  I have just finished a study of Revelation and frankly, it is going to be so horrible and people will be in such unimaginable pain, and misery and constant torment from disease, starvation, and demonic forces, that pro-creation is the last thing that will be on their minds.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

I believe that all babies and children up to the age of accountability will go in the rapture.I believe that there will be children born during the tribulation because of this:

Matthew 24:19 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!

I think that there will be horrible acts that they will see that will happen to their unborn babies and babies who are on the earth at that time.

About babies during the time of the wrath of God and the supposed 'rapture'.  Well, since there will be innocent babies born during the time of the antichrist and after, and since I believe, and many others, that babies only go to heaven until a certain age accountablitiy, when they know the difference of right and wrong.  So what is my point ? I forgot already, but I will come back and let you know.  Something about the rapture.  Oh yes....how could God rapture the church before the end times when babies will be born after that yet, and depending on the number of years between the birth and that age of accountability.  So they would have to heaven to, but as young children would be hanging around earth yet while the church got to escape. 

I honestly don't believe babies will be born during the wrath of God.  I have just finished a study of Revelation and frankly, it is going to be so horrible and people will be in such unimaginable pain, and misery and constant torment from disease, starvation, and demonic forces, that pro-creation is the last thing that will be on their minds.

Please show me the verses that makes you feel that babies will not be born during the tribulation.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,036
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

it would be really handy if the rapture was tonight......    assuming I'm as ready as I think I am to go.

it would be really handy if the rapture was tonight......    assuming I'm as ready as I think I am to go.

I do not think we can look at it as a way for us to escape something.

Guest shiloh357

Please show me the verses that makes you feel that babies will not be born during the tribulation.

The reason I don't believe people will be trying to have babies during that time is that it is going to be unbelievably horrible.   People at one point will be trying to kill themselves to find relief and the Bible says that they wont' be able to die.   You are talking about all of the water turning into thick masses of coagulated blood, no food, no sanitation, people's bodies will be covered in sore, blisters, boils and tumors.  Disease will be rampant, the very air you breathe will scorch your nose and mouth.  The people will be suffering horrors on a global scale all day every day, afraid to live and afraid to die.  There will be no rest, no sleep, and it will drive people to madness at level that we have no point of reference for in our current experience.   This is going to make the Holocaust look like a walk in the park.

Under those circumstances, I don't believe that people will be having babies. I don't think people will care about that at all.  Their every waking hour will be about just surviving to the next day.   When you really study out the trumpets and bowls and what the earth is going to be like, no one is going to be in the baby-making mood at all.    There may be a few babies born at the outset, but you are not likely going to see people continuously producing children in the mess that they will find themselves.

Edited by shiloh357

The reason I don't believe people will be trying to have babies during that time is that it is going to be unbelievably horrible.   People at one point will be trying to kill themselves to find relief and the Bible says that they wont' be able to die.   You are talking about all of the water turning into thick masses of coagulated blood, no food, no sanitation, people's bodies will be covered in sore, blisters, boils and tumors.  Disease will be rampant, the very air you breathe will scorch your nose and mouth.  The people will be suffering horrors on a global scale all day every day, afraid to live and afraid to die.  There will be no rest, no sleep, and it will drive people to madness at level that we have no point of reference for in our current experience.   This is going to make the Holocaust look like a walk in the park.

Under those circumstances, I don't believe that people will be having babies. I don't think people will care about that at all.  Their every waking hour will be about just surviving to the next day.   When you really study out the trumpets and bowls and what the earth is going to be like, no one is going to be in the baby-making mood at all.    There may be a few babies born at the outset, but you are not likely going to see people continuously producing children in the mess that they will find themselves.

I don't think that will stop people from having babies.The first 31/2 years will be bad but not nearly as bad as the last 31/2 years.So it is only your speculation...right?

Guest shiloh357

I am addressing the OP's question about the Wrath of God during that last 3 1/2 years.  Given the unbearable circumstances of those 42 months, I highly doubt people will be having babies when all they really want to do  is die.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

a whole lot of people want to die today,  and they're going to,  but a whole lot of those people are ALSO 

doing something that could result in a baby  ---- maybe just to take their mind off thinking about everything 

else that's going on around them.....   and maybe DRIVEN BY EVIL SPIRITS LIKE THE NAZI BUZZARDS WERE 

when they did unspeakable evil to men, women and children .....  ((and still is going on ((TODAY)) all around the world today in many countries)).....    Yahweh help us all!  We need HIM!

????