Pamelasv

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

a whole lot of people want to die today,  and they're going to,  but a whole lot of those people are ALSO 

doing something that could result in a baby  ---- maybe just to take their mind off thinking about everything 

else that's going on around them.....   and maybe DRIVEN BY EVIL SPIRITS LIKE THE NAZI BUZZARDS WERE 

when they did unspeakable evil to men, women and children .....  ((and still is going on ((TODAY)) all around the world today in many countries)).....    Yahweh help us all!  We need HIM!

We do need Him more than many,many people know.

Edited by bopeep1909

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

About babies during the time of the wrath of God and the supposed 'rapture'.  Well, since there will be innocent babies born during the time of the antichrist and after, and since I believe, and many others, that babies only go to heaven until a certain age accountablitiy, when they know the difference of right and wrong.  So what is my point ? I forgot already, but I will come back and let you know.  Something about the rapture.  Oh yes....how could God rapture the church before the end times when babies will be born after that yet, and depending on the number of years between the birth and that age of accountability.  So they would have to go to heaven to, but as young children would be hanging around earth yet while the church got to escape. 

The rapture is not what most think it is.

The church will undergo brutal, global persecution as the one people who will not accept the mark of the beast (meaning allegiance to the beast). This will be in a time when no one can buy or sell without the mark and there will be cameras everywhere making hiding and surviving "underground" without dying or getting caught for any length of time impossible. 

Daniel 12:11–12 (AV)

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Verse 11: The Jewish Temple and sacrifices will exist in the last hour (up to 1290 days from the end of the world / age / dispensation when Jesus will return) in the 7-year period known as Daniel's 70th Week (of years) which is 2520 days.

Verse 12: 1335 days into that 2520 day time period is when the rapture takes place over three and a half years into the 70th Week of Daniel. Very very few Christians will survive to that point. And when they are raptured out it will be from deep in hiding.

nu70x7.jpg

The doctrine of babies going to heaven is not biblical. It is man made.

If the doctrine were true, carried to its logical conclusion, abortion would be doing us all a favor, why risk a child losing a free pass into heaven and end up in hell because they survived to the age of accountability?

Survival to adulthood in that scenario would be extremely overrated.

God knows who will and who won't believe. From babies to babbling old crusts too cussed to die.

1. God orchestrates history to place each individual in the proper place and time that they will believe.

2. God knows if a baby that dies before the age of accountability would have believed or not. And will save them.

It's really all about trusting God.

If the doctrine were true, carried to its logical conclusion, abortion would be doing us all a favor, why risk a child losing a free pass into heaven and end up in hell because they survived to the age of accountability?

God knows who will and who won't believe. From babies to babbling old crusts too cussed to die.

1. God orchestrates history to place each individual in the proper place and time that they will believe.

2. God knows if a baby that dies before the age of accountability would have believed or not. And will save them.

I am sorry but I am confused.Babies will not go to heaven?Where do they go?

Heaven if they would have accepted Christ as Savior had they grown up. 

Hell if they wouldn't. Same as any other unbeliever.

It's really simple once you remember God has an omniscient mind.

Heaven if they would have accepted Christ as Savior had they grown up. 

Hell if they wouldn't. Same as any other unbeliever.

It's really simple once you remember God has an omniscient mind.

I disagree John.This sounds like a Calvinist approach.All babies go to heaven.I can not imagine anything else with Jesus's grace and mercy and His love for children.The age of accountability is when a child is old enough to know who Jesus Christ is and proclaim Jesus Christ their Lord and Savior.They will then go to heaven.I am not certain about those older than that and the exact age of accountability.

I disagree John.This sounds like a Calvinist approach.All babies go to heaven.I can not imagine anything else with Jesus's grace and mercy and His love for children.The age of accountability is when a child is old enough to know who Jesus Christ is and proclaim Jesus Christ their Lord and Savior.They will then go to heaven.I am not certain about those older than that and the exact age of accountability.

LOL. I am not Calvinist. Well, I see some merit in what John Calvin taught (which is quite unlike what Calvinists have turned it into especially hyper-Calvinists). But no this is not a Calvinist approach in the least. It is taking scripture at its word. Known to God from the beginning are all who will believe in the Lord Jesus. It's still our choice. But it's his responsibility. And he places us in the time and place in history where we will best have that choice.

It could well be that people who die before the age of accountability (from conceptus to whatever that age actually is [13 bar and bat mitzvahs, if memory serves] ) were not going to be believers anymore than the billions who lived and died throughout history that never heard the Gospel. 

But because we do have true choice (which makes me anti-Calvinist in most Calvinist eyes), young lives can be cut off as a consequence of others or their choices... before they make that choice to believe in Christ. And it is then that I believe the omniscience of God credits them with belief the same way he did the saints who believed in the OT before the Cross.

But a blank cheque entry into eternal heaven for dying as a baby? Why not 11 or 12 years old? Again, it would make abortion a blessing rather than the heinous crime it is. Think about it. If all babies go to heaven then letting them live to the age of accountability would be the heinous crime for allowing them to risk eternal hell.  

One more thing. You remember the Star Child in 2001 A Space Odyssey? The guy who was the astronaut "Dave" made famous by the HAL computer voice... in the last scenes he would be his normal age one moment, an extremely aged man the next, and a baby the next moment after that. The omniscient mind of God can see each of us that way at any point in our lives. As clear to God's sight on the day you were born is the day you die. Using the general "you" of course.   

Edited by JohnD

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  422
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

LOL. I am not Calvinist. Well, I see some merit in what John Calvin taught (which is quite unlike what Calvinists have turned it into especially hyper-Calvinists). But no this is not a Calvinist approach in the least. It is taking scripture at its word. Known to God from the beginning are all who will believe in the Lord Jesus. It's still our choice. But it's his responsibility. And he places us in the time and place in history where we will best have that choice.

Hi John. Which passage(s) of scripture are you referring to? How does God KNOW who would believe and who would not?

Acts 15:18 (AV)

18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

Ephesians 2:10 (AV)

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Jeremiah 1:5 (AV)

5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Ephesians 1:3–6 (AV)

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Isaiah 46:9–10 (AV)

9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Matthew 25:34 (AV)

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Compare these two translations:

Revelation 13:8 (AV)

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Revelation 13:8 (NASB95)

8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain.

All these verses taken into consideration are sufficient enough response.

We can in another thread dig deeper into the mind of God if you wish in another thread.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shabbat shalom, JohnD (and you, too, bopeep1909). 

It could well be that people who die before the age of accountability (from conceptus to whatever that age actually is [13 bar and bat mitzvahs, if memory serves] ) were not going to be believers anymore than the billions who lived and died throughout history that never heard the Gospel. 

But because we do have true choice (which makes me anti-Calvinist in most Calvinist eyes), young lives can be cut off as a consequence of others or their choices... before they make that choice to believe in Christ. And it is then that I believe the omniscience of God credits them with belief the same way he did the saints who believed in the OT before the Cross.

But a blank cheque entry into eternal heaven for dying as a baby? Why not 11 or 12 years old? Again, it would make abortion a blessing rather than the heinous crime it is. Think about it. If all babies go to heaven then letting them live to the age of accountability would be the heinous crime for allowing them to risk eternal hell.  

One more thing. You remember the Star Child in 2001 A Space Odyssey? The guy who was the astronaut "Dave" made famous by the HAL computer voice... in the last scenes he would be his normal age one moment, an extremely aged man the next, and a baby the next moment after that. The omniscient mind of God can see each of us that way at any point in our lives. As clear to God's sight on the day you were born is the day you die. Using the general "you" of course.   

This is the kind of mess that we end up with when we say that people “go to heaven” when they die. They do NOT! NO ONE DOES! 

Acts 2:14-36

14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.
22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
25 For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.
29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
KJV

This was said AFTER Yeshua`s resurrection and His ascension! Why do you think the Scriptures are so hot on the RESURRECTION?! 

Romans 8:8-23

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
KJV

We must redefine our terms “soul” and “spirit” to line up with those of the Scriptures. By starting with bad terminology, we have ended up with bad theology!

Genesis 2:7

7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
KJV

God formed the man out of the dust - the dirt - of the ground. That’s the lifeless body of the man.

He then BREATHED (PUFFED) into his nostrils the BREATH (PUFF of WIND) of life. That’s the “spirit.” (While this verse does not use the word “ruach,” it is used in Gen. 7:22 below.)

And, man BECAME a living “soul!" A living AIR-BREATHER!

OT:5301 naafach (naw-fakh'); a primitive root; to puff, in various applications (literally, to inflate, blow hard, scatter, kindle, expire; figuratively, to disesteem):
KJV - blow, breath, give up, cause to lose [life], seething, snuff.

OT:5397 neshaamaah (nesh-aw-maw'); from OT:5395; a puff, i.e. wind, angry or vital breath, divine inspiration, intellect. or (concretely) an animal:
KJV - blast, (that) breath (-eth), inspiration, soul, spirit.

OT:2416 chay (khah'-ee); from OT:2421; alive; hence, raw (flesh); fresh (plant, water, year), strong; also (as noun, especially in the feminine singular and masculine plural) life (or living thing), whether literally or figuratively:
KJV -  age, alive, appetite, (wild) beast, company, congregation, life (-time), live (-ly), living (creature, thing), maintenance,  merry, multitude,  (be) old, quick, raw, running, springing, troop.

OT:5315 nefesh (neh'-fesh); from OT:5314; properly, a breathing creature, i.e. animal of (abstractly) vitality; used very widely in a literal, accommodated or figurative sense (bodily or mental):
KJV - any, appetite, beast, body, breath, creature,  dead (-ly), desire,  [dis-] contented,  fish, ghost,  greedy, he, heart (-y), (hath,  jeopardy of) life (X in jeopardy), lust, man, me, mind, mortally, one, own, person, pleasure, (her-, him-, my-, thyself-), them (your)- selves,  slay, soul,  tablet, they, thing, (X she) will,  would have it.

(Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright © 1994, 2003, 2006 Biblesoft, Inc. and International Bible Translators, Inc.)

Genesis 7:21-23

21 And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man:
22 All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.
23 And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.
KJV

OT:7307 ruwach (roo'-akh); from OT:7306; wind; by resemblance breath, i.e. a sensible (or even violent) exhalation; figuratively, life, anger, unsubstantiality; by extension, a region of the sky; by resemblance spirit, but only of a rational being (including its expression and functions):
KJV - air, anger, blast, breath,  cool, courage, mind,  quarter,  side, spirit ([-ual]), tempest,  vain, ([whirl-]) wind (-y).

(Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright © 1994, 2003, 2006 Biblesoft, Inc. and International Bible Translators, Inc.)

Thus, the “soul” (nefesh) is the COMBINATION of the “body" and the “spirit” (ruwach), and it was the lifeless body that God formed that was identified as "the man” FIRST! That’s why the resurrection is so important! A person does not exist without his/her body, and the essence of who someone was exists in the MEMORY OF GOD! The resurrection of a person is a feat of Creation! God brings that person back to life by reforming the body and reanimating that body with His breath, making him/her MORE than just an “air-breathing body” this time! This time, He is giving him/her a “wind-producing, life-giving body!” (1 Cor. 15:42-49)

No one goes to a place called “Heaven.” In the resurrection, we rise INTO the heaven - the sky - to meet the Lord in the air, but from there we go with Him THROUGH the heavens - through the skies - to arrive in the clouds with Him as He descends to earth to fight the enemies of His Family, rescue His Family, and to establish His Kingdom.

Regarding babies, we have two other sources in the Scriptures to consult:

Psalm 139:15-16

15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
KJV

1 Corinthians 7:12-16

12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.
13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.
14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.
15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.
16 For what knowest thou, O wife, whether thou shalt save (rescue) thy husband? or how knowest thou, O man, whether thou shalt save (rescue) thy wife?
KJV

And, I’ll add one more passage that is appropriate:

Matthew 18:1-20

18 At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?
2 And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,
3 And said,
Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.
6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.
10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.
12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.
14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.
15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

KJV

We don’t usually see all this in one sermon, but Yeshua` is saying that if two people agree in asking for someone, particularly their own little ones, to be loosed into the sky (resurrected), it shall be done for them by Yeshua`s Father who is in the sky!