tsth

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations from the beginning of history, has been about 200 years.’

During those 200 years, those nations always progressed through the following sequence:

1. from bondage to spiritual faith;
2. from spiritual faith to great courage;
3. from courage to liberty;
4. from liberty to abundance;
5. from abundance to complacency;
6. from complacency to apathy;
7. from apathy to dependence;
8. from dependence back into bondage.

(Anybody want to guess where we are as a nation today? I would say #7, “We want Bernie Sanders! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Take care of us!")

In His Truth,

Suzanne

• Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,834
  • Content Per Day:  4.73
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations from the beginning of history, has been about 200 years.’

During those 200 years, those nations always progressed through the following sequence:

1. from bondage to spiritual faith;
2. from spiritual faith to great courage;
3. from courage to liberty;
4. from liberty to abundance;
5. from abundance to complacency;
6. from complacency to apathy;
7. from apathy to dependence;
8. from dependence back into bondage.

(Anybody want to guess where we are as a nation today? I would say #7, “We want Bernie Sanders! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! Take care of us!")

In His Truth,

Suzanne

That is sad, Suzanne.

God Bless you.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

Did you mean "Regressive Sequence of Nations?" And the devolution of the human race? The chimpanzees must have a good laugh at humanity every day.

Seriously, no one learns any lessons from history, and what we are seeing in the political, social, and spiritual leadership of the USA (and the western world) is that the blind are leading the blind, and both will indeed fall into the ditch (prepared by Islam).

So what should Christians do? "Preach the Word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they shall not endure sound doctrine..." (2 Timothy 4:2,3).  And that time is already upon us.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  297
  • Content Count:  5,586
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

Very very true Ezra.

In His Love,

Suzanne

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

I heard someone say that the woman was given the wings of an eagle and flown into the wilderness for a time, times and a half time to which they said two hundred some odd years. They told me to look at the Great Seal and see what seals the nation and how that nation would be broken.  That a commandment was given that he who is without sin could cast the first stone at her where the first stone was the stone that the builders rejected and the man without sin is the man who is sin without.  Being the exact opposite allows him access to fulfill the requirement of bringing down Gods nation and taking away the power of the holy people.  I was told that that one was in power and fulfilling his great calling that will usher in the true second coming of Christ who will destroy him with the brightness of his coming.  If I heard them correctly (I am hard of hearing but improving) they seem to say something about being halfway there.  Something about 2020 but I didn't understand.  Something about abuse being to use as abama is to ama but I had no clue about such a riddles.  Something about the light overpowering the darkness as the sun reveals the day.  I was asked why the man who had the image of the nation went to a place called camp David.  There was so much more but having been suckered into believing a rabbit trail before I am twice shy. 

Is it true?  Only time will tell.