Montana Marv

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

We know that Satan has been the accuser of all the saints.  OT and NT Saints.  We saw it in Job, we see it today for the Church.  So when Satan is no longer in heaven, he ceases to be the accuser in heaven, day and night.  Who then can he accuse to God, if not there in heaven.  Once hurled down he knows his time is short. (Rev 12:12)

We see that once he is hurled down (along with his fallen angels) that he pursues the woman (Israel) who gave birth to the Christ child. (Rev 12:13).  Israel flees into the wilderness for 3 1/2 years or 1,260 days.  So Satan is thrown down at or just after the midpoint of the 70th Week.  As a side note; When does the A/C, beast, son of perdition, lawless one rule?  He must rule during the first 3 1/2 years, 1,260 days of the 70th Week.  For Satan is superior to the A/C.  AS in Matt 24:15 - So when you see standing in the holy place, the A/D spoken of through the prophet Daniel, let the reader understand, then let those in Judea flee to the mountains... (Rev 12)

So two individuals will take their seat in the Temple;  Antichrist and shortly afterward Satan, once the A/D was set up by the A/C.

We see more or less a world peace controlled by the A/C and the false prophet during the first half of the 70th Week.  Then we see a collapse in the trust of the world system when Satan comes down, and rules for the second half the the 70th Week.  Total chaos.  Look at the Seal, Trumpet and Bowl Judgments.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

My comment

Satan and his fallen angels will be barred from heaven and cast to the earth by Michael the archangel at the beginning of the coming tribulation period of the Lord's judgment [Luke 10:18; Revelation 6:13; 8:10;12:7-9]  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

When is Satan/Dragon/Devil thrown out of Heaven?

September 23, 2017....    or very shortly thereafter.

Edited by other one

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

When is Satan/Dragon/Devil thrown out of Heaven?

September 23, 2017....    or very shortly thereafter.

Still got that date marked on my calendar.  It wouldn't surprise me if around that time the world's capital is destroyed and the ball really gets rolling.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

Luke 10:18
 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.   history

Edited by Bible_Gazer

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Luke 10:18
 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.   history

We've discussed this so many times.  Luke is speaking in context of authority....  When he sent the deciples out to preach the gospel, they returned and marveled at their authority.  Luke is speaking of the authority of Satan and not literally/physically....    Revelation is speaking of Michael literally throwing Satan and the angels out of the heavens and putting them here where they must stay

Don't confuse Satan being removed from the duties of the throne and the loss of authority, to being physically tossed out of the upper dimensions and locked into existence on earth.......   Future...

And btw for those who might be reading this and never heard,   that vision in Revelation where it speaks of Michael making war with Satan and overcoming him will actually be in the heavens on that date....   and has at least as far back as Adam and Eve not occurred, and as far as I could run my solarium program in three hours will not happen again....   tens ot thousands of years.

A unique happening in the skies along with a unique happening in end time Bible writings.....   it's hard not to wonder and watch.

Edited by other one

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Luk 10:18-19 KJV - 18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. 19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

- Past, present, future

Rev 9:1 KJV - 1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.Rev 9:3 KJV - 3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  155
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

As I see it, Satan will be cast out of heaven just before the 1,260 days period, which is also the time, times and an half period, and then attempt to persecute the woman who I believe is Israel.

Revelation 12:9.  And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

12:13.  And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

The woman (Israel) will flee to the wilderness for the time, times and an half period (3 1/2 years).

Revelation 12: 14.  And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Satan will then go after those who follow Christ; the 42 month war with the saints.  This will be the same period of 3 1/2 years that Israel is protected in the wilderness.

Revelation 12:17.  And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Satan will use the fourth kingdom to accomplish this.

Revelation 13:1.  And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Satan will use the little horn, aka the antichrist, to make war with the saints for 42 months.

Revelation 13:5.  And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Jeff

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

It is true that Satan is still active upon the earth and also has access to heaven

Revelation 12:7-9 gives the view that this devil will soon be barred from heaven and confined to the earth during the coming tribulation .... he will then after be sent to the abyss so that he cannot deceive the mortal nations of the Lord's millennial kingdom upon the earth 

Then to be released to cause another human rebellion and destroyed for ever

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

So Satan is in this literal third heaven realm above and gonna get kicked out or barred.

The pregnant woman is in the same heaven above with Satan also ?????

If the woman is Israel then, this Heaven must be here on earth where the war is fought.  

In Luke 10:18  And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.  

John 12:31 now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

This was the Jewish heaven leading into the church here on earth, Jesus began a work to destroy the works of the Devil by his forming his church with power. 

1 John 3:8
 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested,  that he might destroy the works of the devil. 

So Jesus sent out his workers(ministering angels) and they cast out devils, heal the sick...................This war has begun.

Matthew 10:1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them
power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and
all manner of disease.
Luke 9:1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and
authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.
14 And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. And it came to pass, when the
devil was gone out, the dumb spake; and the people wondered.
Rev.2:16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with
the sword of my mouth.

Actually I think the woman is the the church not the nation of Israel.  

Also parts of Rev.12 is history.