IGNORED

WHO IS THE BEAST OR WHAT IS THE BEAST AND WHAT IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

HELLO BROTHERS AND SISTERS , I WANTED TO SAY HELLO I AM BACK , AND WANTED TO GET SOME INPUT FROM YOU ALL TO SEE IF YOU WOULD RECOGNIZE WHO OR WHAT IS THE BEAST AND THE SYSTEM OF THE BEAST THE MARK, FOR WE KNOW THAT IT IS A EVIDENT MARK  OR NUMBER OR NAME FROM THE BEAST , IN REVELATION AND THROUGH THIS SYSTEM NO ONE RICH OR POUR WILL BE ABLE TO BUY OR SELL, AND SO THE THOUGHT OF ASKING THIS QUESTION IS TO REALLY SEE IF ,AS THE  BODY OF CHRIST ARE WE UP AND RUNNING WITH THE TIMES WE LIVE IN ,AND KNOW WHAT WE ARE ALL LOOKING AT , FOR THE WATCHMEN ARE AT THE GATES AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THEY ARE ALREADY SOUNDING THE ALARM FOR THE BEAST AND ITS SYSTEM IS ALREADY HERE, BUT MANY ARE CONFUSED OF WHAT IT IS AND HOW IT WILL TAKE AFFECT, I WILL SAY THIS ,IF WE HAVE BEEN WATCHING AND SEEKING GOD IN ALL OF ITS HOLINESS AND DEVOTING OUR TIME AND EFFORT TO PRAYER AND TO THE WISDOM OF GOD THROUGH HIS WORD AND COMPARE IT WITH THE STATE OF OUR COUNTRY AND ALL THE PLAYERS AND THE MOVES THAT HAVE BEEN TAKING PLACE IN THIS SHORT TIME , I BELIEVE WE CAN ALL FOCUS ON THE RIGHT ANSWER, AND TELL OTHERS FOR IT IS AT THE DOOR STEPS AND WE NEED TO START AS BELIEVERS , TO PREPARE AND BE READY FOR IT IS NOW, THAT WE NEED JESUS EVEN MORE THEN EVER , AND TO BE IN PEACE AND JOY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN TIMES OF NEED, AND WHAT EVER WE MAY FACE, MOST CHRISTIAN CHURCHES OF TODAY SAY THEY DONT KNOW WHO THE BEAST OR WHAT THE BEAST SYSTEM IS AND THAT WE WOULD BE RAPTURED OUT PRIOR TO ANY TROUBLE COMING OUR WAY, I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT WE ARE IN EVIL AND DARK TIMES WHEN OUR CHURCHES AND PASTORS ARE ASLEEP ,AND NOT FEEDING THE SHEEP AS THEY ARE COMMANDED TOO, FOR THE DELUSION OF GOD IS UPON WORLD RIGHT NOW, AND THE WORLD HATES THE BIBLE BELIEVING CHRISTIANS WITH A PASSION, ENOUGH TO PLACE US AT THE TOP OF THE WATCH TERRORIST LIST OF OUR OWN COUNTRY THAT WE FIGHT FOR, SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR RESPONSES AND THIS SHOULD BE REALLY GOOD AND MEATY, BLESSING TO ALL AND MAY GODS HOLY SPIRIT BE WITH YOU ALL., AND UP HOLD YOU AND GIVE YOU STRENGHT TO ENDURE UNTIL THE END , FOR WHOSOEVER CALLS UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

The beast is the antichrist.

what is the antichrist

Question: "What is the Antichrist?"

Answer: 
First John 2:18 speaks of the Antichrist: “Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.” The specific term antichrist is used seven times in Scripture, twice here in 1 John 2:18 and also in 1 John 2:224:3; and twice 2 John 7. So, what is this Antichrist that the apostle John refers to?

The meaning of the term antichrist is simply “against Christ.” As the apostle John records in First and Second John, an antichrist denies the Father and the Son (1 John 2:22), does not acknowledge Jesus (1 John 4:3), and denies that Jesus came in the flesh (2 John 1:7). There have been many “antichrists,” as 1 John 2:18 states. But there is also coming the Antichrist.

Most Bible prophecy/eschatology experts believe the Antichrist will be the ultimate embodiment of what it means to be against Christ. In the end times/last hour, a man will arise to oppose Christ and His followers more than anyone else in history. Likely claiming to be the true Messiah, the Antichrist will seek world domination and will attempt to destroy all followers of Jesus Christ and the nation of Israel.

Other biblical references to the Antichrist include the following:

The imposing, boastful king of Daniel 7 who oppresses the Jews and tries to “change the set times and the laws” (verse 25).

The leader who establishes a 7-year covenant with Israel and then breaks it in Daniel 9.

The king who sets up the abomination of desolation in Mark 13:14 (cf. Daniel 9:27).

The man of lawlessness in 2 Thessalonians 2:1–12.

The rider on a white horse (representing his claim to be a man of peace) in Revelation 6:2.

The first beast—the one from the sea—in Revelation 13. This beast receives power from the dragon (Satan) and speaks “proud words and blasphemies” (verse 5) and wages war against the saints (verse 7).

Thankfully, the Antichrist/beast, along with his false prophet, will be thrown into the lake of fire, where they will spend all eternity in torment (Revelation 19:2020:10).

What is the Antichrist? In summary, the Antichrist is the end-times false messiah who seeks, and likely achieves, world domination so that he can destroy Israel and all followers of Jesus Christ.

http://www.gotquestions.org/what-is-the-antichrist.html

Edited by bopeep1909

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

mp3speaker.gifmark of the beast

Question: "What is the mark of the beast?"

Answer: 
The main passage in the Bible that mentions the “mark of the beast” is Revelation 13:15-18. Other references can be found in Revelation 14:91115:216:219:20, and 20:4. This mark acts as a seal for the followers of Antichrist and the false prophet (the spokesperson for the Antichrist). The false prophet (the second beast) is the one who causes people to take this mark. The mark is literally placed in the hand or forehead and is not simply a card someone carries.

The recent breakthroughs in medical implant chip and RFID technologies have increased interest in the mark of the beast spoken of in Revelation chapter 13. It is possible that the technology we are seeing today represents the beginning stages of what may eventually be used as the mark of the beast. It is important to realize that a medical implant chip is not the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast will be something given only to those who worship the Antichrist. Having a medical or financial microchip inserted into your right hand or forehead is not the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast will be an end-times identification required by the Antichrist in order to buy or sell, and it will be given only to those who worship the Antichrist.

Many good expositors of Revelation differ widely as to the exact nature of the mark of the beast. Besides the implanted chip view, other speculations include an ID card, a microchip, a barcode that is tattooed into the skin, or simply a mark that identifies someone as being faithful to the Antichrist's kingdom. This last view requires the least speculation, since it does not add any more information to what the Bible gives us. In other words, any of these things are possible, but at the same time they are all speculations. We should not spend a lot of time speculating on the precise details.

The meaning of 666 is a mystery as well. Some speculated that there was a connection to June 6, 2006—06/06/06. However, in Revelation chapter 13, the number 666 identifies a person, not a date. Revelation 13:18 tells us, “This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.” Somehow, the number 666 will identify the Antichrist. For centuries Bible interpreters have been trying to identify certain individuals with 666. Nothing is conclusive. That is why Revelation 13:18 says the number requires wisdom. When the Antichrist is revealed (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4), it will be clear who he is and how the number 666 identifies him.

http://www.gotquestions.org/mark-beast.html

Edited by bopeep1909

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

No need to panic. He has the whole world in his hands.  Yes, many will die needlessly.  Many of those will be the ones who are called "good men" by other men.  Watch and pray that you enter not into temptation and be led astray with the error of your brethren who worship him in vain ways.  The promise cannot be broken.  There are those of us who will endure to the end and be saved.  But mark my words: Those who don't will be led away by their own desires to save themselves and by seeking to save their lofe shall lose it.  They will pick up arms and rebel and allow themselves to be provoked as did David Koresh.  They will seek to run and hide away following men like Jim Jones.  But those who truat in Him will be delivered.  I hope that I am one but the Lord knows whom he has chosen. Peace.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

HELLO BROTHERS AND SISTERS , I WANTED TO SAY HELLO I AM BACK , AND WANTED TO GET SOME INPUT FROM YOU ALL TO SEE IF YOU WOULD RECOGNIZE WHO OR WHAT IS THE BEAST AND THE SYSTEM OF THE BEAST THE MARK, FOR WE KNOW THAT IT IS A EVIDENT MARK  OR NUMBER OR NAME FROM THE BEAST , IN REVELATION AND THROUGH THIS SYSTEM NO ONE RICH OR POUR WILL BE ABLE TO BUY OR SELL, AND SO THE THOUGHT OF ASKING THIS QUESTION IS TO REALLY SEE IF ,AS THE  BODY OF CHRIST ARE WE UP AND RUNNING WITH THE TIMES WE LIVE IN ,AND KNOW WHAT WE ARE ALL LOOKING AT , FOR THE WATCHMEN ARE AT THE GATES AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THEY ARE ALREADY SOUNDING THE ALARM FOR THE BEAST AND ITS SYSTEM IS ALREADY HERE, BUT MANY ARE CONFUSED OF WHAT IT IS AND HOW IT WILL TAKE AFFECT, I WILL SAY THIS ,IF WE HAVE BEEN WATCHING AND SEEKING GOD IN ALL OF ITS HOLINESS AND DEVOTING OUR TIME AND EFFORT TO PRAYER AND TO THE WISDOM OF GOD THROUGH HIS WORD AND COMPARE IT WITH THE STATE OF OUR COUNTRY AND ALL THE PLAYERS AND THE MOVES THAT HAVE BEEN TAKING PLACE IN THIS SHORT TIME , I BELIEVE WE CAN ALL FOCUS ON THE RIGHT ANSWER, AND TELL OTHERS FOR IT IS AT THE DOOR STEPS AND WE NEED TO START AS BELIEVERS , TO PREPARE AND BE READY FOR IT IS NOW, THAT WE NEED JESUS EVEN MORE THEN EVER , AND TO BE IN PEACE AND JOY OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN TIMES OF NEED, AND WHAT EVER WE MAY FACE, MOST CHRISTIAN CHURCHES OF TODAY SAY THEY DONT KNOW WHO THE BEAST OR WHAT THE BEAST SYSTEM IS AND THAT WE WOULD BE RAPTURED OUT PRIOR TO ANY TROUBLE COMING OUR WAY, I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT WE ARE IN EVIL AND DARK TIMES WHEN OUR CHURCHES AND PASTORS ARE ASLEEP ,AND NOT FEEDING THE SHEEP AS THEY ARE COMMANDED TOO, FOR THE DELUSION OF GOD IS UPON WORLD RIGHT NOW, AND THE WORLD HATES THE BIBLE BELIEVING CHRISTIANS WITH A PASSION, ENOUGH TO PLACE US AT THE TOP OF THE WATCH TERRORIST LIST OF OUR OWN COUNTRY THAT WE FIGHT FOR, SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR RESPONSES AND THIS SHOULD BE REALLY GOOD AND MEATY, BLESSING TO ALL AND MAY GODS HOLY SPIRIT BE WITH YOU ALL., AND UP HOLD YOU AND GIVE YOU STRENGHT TO ENDURE UNTIL THE END , FOR WHOSOEVER CALLS UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED.

First of all, please do not use ALL CAPS in your posts.

1. It's hard on the eyes of the readers
  2. It comes across online as yelling when used beyond topic headlines or the occasional word or phrase for emphasis .

Thanks!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03

Second, just trying to give you helpful pointers...

...you will get your message across better if you break it into paragraphs.

The way you posted it discourages people from actually reading it through.

You might also consider breaking it down in two or more smaller posts rather than one big one. Not always a good practice but sometimes it works.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

Are you asking who he is from a biblical perspective, or do you want to know his physical identity?  Barak Obama has been called the anit-christ, but then again so was Hitler.  Islam has its own anti-christ, but whether its THE guy remains to be seen.  His number still remains a mystery, but maybe God will give us some divine revelation on that.  I think that the mark is either gonna end up being a rfi chip or a bar code.  But that's just me.

Blessings :)

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Days Won:  1

The first beast is a political system.the second beast is satan himself,the mark is service......

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

The first beast is a political system.the second beast is satan himself,the mark is service......

Would you please expound upon the service you speak of?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Days Won:  14

Sorry about the caps I apologize, and I will write it out normal from here on out, but in this topic I am wandering if any one knows who the beast is or is it a system?

many have tried to say its Obama or some one else, but have we really searched the scriptures and really read it for what it is telling us, for I believe the mystery of this question is evident t point to the papacy and the roman catholic empire , the same roman empire that once crucified out lord and savior , and has come back in our time as a religious leader and spokes man for god , and that the world seems to follow the pope and he has the power of bringing leaders around the world to the Vatican and to make peace with these kingdoms,

It is also evident that he is wanting to pass a mandatory sunday law of worship, and if I understand the bible correctly the true and blessed Sabbath is on Saturday, but it was the roman catholic church in 321 ad that admits that it changed Gods Sabbath from Saturday to sunday , and it was stated that they have authority over the bible to do such a move,and they admit they have done this, this is not a secret, but the world and even the Christians are worshipping and going to church on sunday, so I find this odd, that God

if you look at the catholic churches if you look at the second commandment as God said no idols or other gods before him we only see that god said not to use his name in vain only ,and the rest is removed, so why would this be? huh....

this is my opinion , so I don't want to be told I am making things up , so my opinion is that we see in Daniel, the beast is able to change times and laws, I think this would fall in line with this, and in the days of old there was the same system ran by a powerful leader, and all had to bow before the king and the three young men refused, and was cast into the fire and was not hurt for jesus was with them ,you all know that story,I believe we see a similar repeat of history in the making , but now we can track who and when people are following a set course if it was to be set to be mandatorly by electronic technology, so the chip the cards the tattoos etc, are all just the tools needed to control and to observe people if they are following the system or not ,

it is stated by the roman catholic church that this move of the Sabbath from Saturday to sunday is the churches  ( mark ) of authority, so I would think this is a very strong view , and to know the mark is of a man 666 there is one in question if the popes of rome  are called

the vicarious filii dei                    it is latin for         Vicar of the son of god

if you do a roman numeral count of each letter of this name it will total= 666

in revelation 13;18 it says,count the number of the beast for it is the nuber of a man. and his number is six hundred and threescore and six 666,

so I think Daniel, is he telling us of this possibility , or am I just speculating

If you listen to the pope and what he says as what the world follows as the spokes man for God for the people and the dominating religion for the people , and if he states we are all Christians in the eyes of the lord, then why in a statement he said any personal relationship with jesus is dangerous and should not be, and recently he stated that jesus is a  failer  and that's why he was crucified , why does he have mass  and televised around the world and it is worship and honor to Lucifer? yes this is what I have found and so , if you disagree that is your right, but this view, holds more then any other view I have heard ? so please this is just my observance of who and why I believe he is the one,the system comes from the papacy, and if there is any doubts, if history is correct from what is written, then what is and why did the inquisitions take place and who was in charge of this events that killed millionso of Christians? huh....

there is  a book called the national sunday law by A.Jan Marcussen

it states all that I have been sharing with you, and is a very interesting book that makes a lot of sense,

also if you look at some of the speeches given by the pope you will see and hear what I quoted he said,

this is where I found my research for part of this so no one says I am just making this up,and this is just my view,of what it could be, I could be wrong ? and I don't want to lead any one astray , or give any false teachings, so please take it with a grain of salt, and see that I am just learning like everyone else,

thank you everyone ,and may the lord give you wisdom to see the truth and that Gods word is awesome.