Sign in to follow this  
missmuffet

Ways to use egg shells

Wow...I had no idea that egg shells could be used in so many different ways.  You know, when you think about it, there are probably lots of things that we throw away that could be recycled into something very useful.

Wow...I had no idea that egg shells could be used in so many different ways.  You know, when you think about it, there are probably lots of things that we throw away that could be recycled into something very useful.

Yes,I think you are right.Some people like my parents who went through the depression used to make use of everything.

Yes,I think you are right.Some people like my parents who went through the depression used to make use of everything.

My mother was wonderful at saving things and not being wasteful.  She planted a vegetable garden every year.  I remember how she would be out there picking every last lima bean that she could find even though it only amounted to a small bowl full.  She appreciated everything she had and took nothing for granted.  :emot-heartbeat:

My mother was wonderful at saving things and not being wasteful.  She planted a vegetable garden every year.  I remember how she would be out there picking every last lima bean that she could find even though it only amounted to a small bowl full.  She appreciated everything she had and took nothing for granted.  :emot-heartbeat:

My mom planted a vegetable garden when I was younger.I could not appreciate the wonderful fresh produce that came from that garden then but I sure could now..

My mom planted a vegetable garden when I was younger.I could not appreciate the wonderful fresh produce that came from that garden then but I sure could now..

Yes indeed, me too.

Sign in to follow this