Thanks everyone.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,379
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  2

I'm constantly stressed, I suffer from various mental and physical health issues, and honestly wish I wasn't living (I'm not suicidal).  Why won't God just give me a break, this is no way to live.  

I can't presume to understand what you may be going through but I do understand stress in my own life. It has put me on Hypertension stuff and I dislike it. It seems to be a failing of my faith, but I know that could be someone whispering in my ear, because I know the frailties of our bodies, hearts, and minds. 

Everyone prior to this comment are loving and caring folks. Just know that you are not alone. We are there and more importantly, HE is there. Nothing will be put on us that we cannot overcome BY HIS STRENGTH. 

Hang in there, and put your hope in things to be . :)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Sending you prayers!

Life can be so extremely hard, never give up on God and what he will do for you

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,332
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

Thanks

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  1,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1964

I have found in my personal experiences that all the pain, hurt, and stress has made me become more aware of the the pain and hurt in others, and I have become a stronger Christian as I know God will never leave me or forsake me. I am also better able to minister to those who are where I have once found myself. You are in my prayers as Christ is perfecting you for His service. God bless you. Remember the answer is Jesus!

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,332
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

Thanks alien.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  02/20/1942

There are times when things seem to be impossible.  I know I have gone through those times.  Read the Bible and pray.  Pray as if you are having a conversation with God.  Ask him for guidance.

I hope things work out for you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings gerbilgirl

I'm sorry you feel the way you do,I suppose life without Jesus must be very difficult to go through & I would not even want to imagine it ,,,even in my years of rebellion I always knew deep down inside that Jesus is with me,it was just a matter of giving up ''self"(for me)

You say you have "lost your faith" & you want to try another denomination?,,,,,,,Religion will never bring you Peace or Joy or Comfort but most importantly,the Grace of God,,,,,,,,,,,,there is only one Way to the Father......

King James Bible
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me                            John 14:6

Christianity is a "relationship",,,,,,,,Having an intimate,personal relationship with Jesus does not come from any particular religion or denomination but you will find Him at the Foot of the Cross,,,,,our Redeemer Lives,Jesus is Alive & ready with open Arms to embrace you,,,,,,,,first you must acknowledge the fact that you are a sinner who needs a Savior,,,,,,I would suggest that you read the Book of John,it is the 4th Book of the New Testament,,,,this is Gods Love letter to YOU,,,,,,,,,you need to come to "know" Jesus,not know "about " Him,,,,,,,,He can set you Free from all hurt,pain & brokenness ,,,,He will make you whole & through Him & only Him can you be reconciled to God the Father & receive His Grace,,,,,,where there is Grace there is Joy ,there is Peace,there is Comfort..............there is Salvation

If you do not even want to be alive now you have to consider that whether you are here or gone from here you will still live,eternally,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,where you will live is another story,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,seek the Lord while He may yet be found,to God be the Glory                  With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Suffering is the key ingredient to being a Christian those who suffer with him will also reign with him. Please remember God will not put upon you more than you can handle. so read the the bible daily santicfy and edify yourself and standfast in the faith.

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

On 11/15/2015 at 4:13 PM, gerbilgirl said:

I'm constantly stressed, I suffer from various mental and physical health issues, and honestly wish I wasn't living (I'm not suicidal).  Why won't God just give me a break, this is no way to live.  

I can relate. There was this time when God had placed some heavy burdens upon me and without realizing it I had become disappointed and even angry with Him.  It was not until I had a vision while I was asleep that I understood.  In my dream, I had begun flagrantly sinning against Him but I suddenly woke up, sort of like when you wake up and realize you have to pee.  I freaked out because I had realized what I was doing was really evil and that I was doing it out of anger against God.

When I went back to sleep I had another vision.  I saw/felt the Lord Jesus come to me and confront me to my face and told me this, "You will be brought to my court. I will not be brought to yours."  As I shuttered in fear to wake up, I had a verse come into my mind...Luke 12:47.  It struck me very severely as I realized that my anger was misplaced. It was not my anger that I had to concern myself with, it was His.  As we all are, I still have sins that I struggle with. I woke up in tears and fearful of the Lord.  He had set me straight and now I walk in brokenness.  It's a good place.

My suffering was very difficult but after that dream I discovered God's love for me in the struggle. He'd taken me down that road to expose my sinful heart and dealt with my quiet anger. He knows the areas that need to be dealt with in each of us. Like a loving parent.

Rev_3:19  Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent.

I'm not saying this is exactly what you are going through.  The Lord has His reasons for what you are experiencing. One day He will show you why and you will want to praise Him without shame.  Life is a test of faith and I pray your faith will shine and overcome all the arrows of the enemy.  Remember, the devil is God's devil and nothing can harm you but by the sovereign will of God.  The book of Job shows this clearly.  God proved His love for you in Jesus Christ. His redemption will be in totality. He loves you.

Psa 34:18-19  The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.  (19)  Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all.

Edited by unworthydude