• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/16/1992

a father at my school came back from Iraq a few months ago. he talked to our class. he said that they had rebuilt at least 12 schools in that area, around 20 clinics, and 7 hospitals. (at least, that is what i remember, i know that the schools part is exactly what he said). and i had never heard about that in the news. i have heard about car bombings, and all that, but never about how much they have rebuilt.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

Well the Red Cross does believe that about 100,000 civilians have died

Well, I guess I could believe the moon is made out of swiss cheese, but it wouldn't make it so. :emot-handshake:

Where does the Red Cross get it's facts? What is the source for this statistic?

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1

Not for one New York Minute do I believe half of what I see on CNN, ABC, CBS or NBC. These are essentially UltraLibDem Elite Media OutLets featuring to large extent pro-abortion, pro-homosexuality, pro-Palestinian, pro-Muslim propaganda thru the eyes & minds of pro-abortionists, pro-homosexuals, pro-Palestinian (and anti-Israel), and pro-Islamic correspondents. You'll also note their continual emphasis on "harmful" American actions - and blaming of America - with hardly more than a whimper at times re Muslim murderers & mass-murderers....and taking the time to underscore Muslim violence and its determination for a Global Islamic Caliphate. America comes to liberate and democratize; Islam comes to conquer and enslave.

Muslim terrorists to the UltraLibDem Media Elite are simply "insurgents" or in other cases, "freedom-fighters." The oxymoron of homosexual "marriage" is referred to as "same-sex marriage," thus attempting to obliterate the stigma attached to the abomination of homosexuality. The FACT is that the human rectum with its delicate & absorptive lining is not fit for homosexual usage.

When might these UltraLibDem Media OutLets spend time investigating & reporting on the mass infusion of Muslim murderers & mass-murderers from Dr. Assad's Paradise of Syria or from the Ayatollah's Iranian regime? Any full-fledged accounts on the immediate horizon? To ask is to answer.

I certainly LOVE CNN, ABC, NBC & CBS: they're so very scrutable.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH!

CONDOLEEZZA RICE FOR PRESIDENT IN 08!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

we cant blame the muslims for it either. not all of them r like that. on channel 19 (no cable), all they show about that stuff is the muslim suiside bombers and stuff like that.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

"DO THEY HIDE THINGS?"  Is that a rhetorical question? :wub:

The real question is:  "Do they ever tell the truth?"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im with you there! :emot-questioned:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,029
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Well, I guess I could believe the moon is made out of swiss cheese, but it wouldn't make it so. :emot-questioned:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe through here...

About 100,000 civilians have died as a result of the war in Iraq, according to research from Johns Hopkins University. The findings are the first scientific study of the effects of war on Iraqi citizens, according to the Lancet medical journal, which is publishing the research.
Edited by other one

that still doesn't answer the source question, all that is.... is repetition. and that gets annoying, ansering a source question with the same thing that brought up the source question to begin with.

Felicia

Well, I guess I could believe the moon is made out of swiss cheese, but it wouldn't make it so. :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe through here...

About 100,000 civilians have died as a result of the war in Iraq, according to research from Johns Hopkins University. The findings are the first scientific study of the effects of war on Iraqi citizens, according to the Lancet medical journal, which is publishing the research.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, I'm just not getting it. Why would there need to be "research" done to figure out how many people have died? Within 3 days of 9/11, we knew how many people were dead. "Research"? I don't get it. What is the "Lancet Medical Journal"? Forgive my ignorance, I've never heard of it. Could you provide some more information? Thanks.

a father at my school came back from Iraq a few months ago. he talked to our class. he said that they had rebuilt at least 12 schools in that area, around 20 clinics, and 7 hospitals. (at least, that is what i remember, i know that the schools part is exactly what he said). and i had never heard about that in the news. i have heard about car bombings, and all that, but never about how much they have rebuilt.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, no, Galations - can't be!! Don't you know that the evil American military are occupiers who are torturing the Iraqi citizens and making their lives heck?? And George Bush put them there just to get his hands on all their oil. C'mon! Get with the program!!! :21:;)

and i had never heard about that in the news.

Ya think???? :21:;)

:thumbsup:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,029
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

http://www.thelancet.com/home

Geepers some of you are so lazy. The whole informational world has to be handed to on a silver platter....... Now I suppose you want me to do a total synopsis on the background of the place and how many are republicans and whatever...... and if it didn't agree with what you think you'd disreguard it anyway... so go look for yourself.