• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

Death still reigned.

In other words, no pre-cross accreditation either.

So before the Law which would have the affect on unbelievers as to what degree of hell they will spend eternity...

...there will be some shallow dwellers that deserve to be deep dwellers but because there was no Law in place...

Don't try to rationalize salvation out of the fact that there was not an established written Law at the time.

John 3:16-18 states only belief (baptism of the Holy Ghost) /  unbelief (baptism by fire).

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/21/2015 at 5:45 AM, Pamelasv said:

1 Romans 5:13

'for until the Law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law.' 

Well, what do you think of this?  I am thinking of God judging all those nations who didn't have the law.  Not sure what he means by this. 

The law and sin are cosponsors if you will. The law existed even in Eden when God said to the first people, thou shalt not eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. 
When many Christians think of the law of God they think it encircles only the ten commands. However, the ten words, aseret ha'diburot, known to us as the ten commandments, came with 603 more added and were in total known as the Mitzvah in the Torah. The first example of the Mitzvah is found in Genesis 26:4-5. There are others also added to those 613 and those are known as  mitzvot d'rabbanan.

There has always been a law of God and with the breaking of the first command , thou shalt not, when Eve did instead, was when sin entered the world. Sin=violating God's commands for right behaviors. 

• 3 weeks later...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

'for until the Law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law.' 

Well, what do you think of this?  I am thinking of God judging all those nations who didn't have the law.  Not sure what he means by this. 

No Law...no sin.. no need of a savior.

NT 1 John 3:4 "sin IS transgression of God's Law"

Genesis 4 God says to Cain "SIN is crouching at your door" - there was law.

Romans 5 - Adam sinned. There was "Law" in Eden.

Romans 1 - God convicts the godless pagans of the world of sin - even though they have no Bible at all.

Romans 3:19-20 all the world, every mouth, accountable to God because the Law declares that they have sinned.

Genesis 26:5 " Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Yet God gave Adam the first Law... thou shalt not eat of the fruit of the tree...and they did. Before that there was no sin.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

3 hours ago, Littlelambseativy said:

Yet God gave Adam the first Law... thou shalt not eat of the fruit of the tree...and they did. Before that there was no sin.

My POV is that Lucifer had already sinned - already fallen - already was the devil by the time Adam and Eve were created and he was anxiously awaiting them at the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil - at their first convenient moment.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

Yet God looked at everything He had created and it was good...I believe the Garden of Eden where God walked and talked with Adam was without sin until the fall of Adam when Eve was seduced by Satan in the form of a serpent. That is why angels now guard the garden.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

On 11/21/2015 at 4:45 AM, Pamelasv said:

All still die. Death exists because of sin. Perhaps the judging is with regard fora lesser hell for those who kept the law better than others?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

In the beginning, from the beginning that was the first breath of man at creation, there was God's law. God's laws are within creation and sustain the created. God's laws were given to the first people in the garden. And have stood ever since.