SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

IN REVELATION, we have the four horses that represent the spirits unleashed by God himself to start the events ,that are to take place in the judgements and or tribulations of the world ,

now , all these things must come to pass and we all agree , that there is a appointed times for each horse , and for each seal  ,broken, but my understanding is that they are separate, in works,

for the horses we see first is white to conquer, and then the red, etc, do we believe that the horses are already here to preceeding , the seals, or are they in accordance in working in conjunction together, to what I may not be understanding, ?

for we know that the horses could already been released, I believe the white horse is released and has been, but when it comes to the seals then  it is Jesus himself that looses the seals and then we see the tribulation happening?

for it is not until the bowls are poured out that it is the wrath of god, and judgement on earth, and by then we as believers are not there for this happens before Jesus return ?

I know what takes place and in the order it happens , but I am trying to get the setting of the horses , the seals ,and the bowl judgements in the right chronological order  so that it is easier to understand the way it is all to unfold, prior to he return of Jesus

I wanted to ask from the best , worthy members, to give me a little break down and teaching, ......           so I am all ears ,  ..  and thank you in advance, blessing.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Perhaps you can show how they are different from.  Scripture shows us they are the same.

Revelation 6:1-8

First Seal: The Conqueror

Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

Second Seal: Conflict on Earth

When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.” Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

Third Seal: Scarcity on Earth

When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.”

Fourth Seal: Widespread Death on Earth

When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

2 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

IN REVELATION, we have the four horses that represent the spirits unleashed by God himself to start the events ,that are to take place in the judgements and or tribulations of the world ,

The words in boldface are wise.

...I know what takes place and in the order it happens , but I am trying to get the setting of the horses , the seals ,and the bowl judgements in the right chronological order  so that it is easier to understand the way it is all to unfold, prior to he return of Jesus

I wanted to ask from the best , worthy members, to give me a little break down and teaching, ......           so I am all ears ,  ..  and thank you in advance, blessing.

First Seal: Conquerors: Fame: False christs and false prophets (Matt. 24:5)

Second Seal: Blood being shed: Power (Matt. 24:6-7a)

Third Seal: Scarcity in the midst of abundance: Wealth (Matt. 24:7b)

Fourth Seal: Chaos: the fruits of Carnality (Matt. 24:7c-d)

"All these are the beginning of birth-pangs." (Matt. 24:8)

There are two main opinions about how these four spirit-incited events will manifest. One says that the Abomination of Desolation comes before them and initiates them; the other says that the AD follows them.

If the latter, then some of them could already be manifesting. I have earlier posited the idea in this forum that the 1st Seal began around the time of Obama's ascent to power, when he, Erdogan of Turkey, Putin of Russia, and some other world leaders began to create "anointed-one" type media personas, and gain cult-like followings.

The Second Seal, according to this line of thinking, began with the "Arab Spring." The "great machaira" of this seal-- a long knife or dagger, emblematic of the Sicarii assasins of the 1st century AD -- would be an accurate symbol of terrorism, and such knives have become popular with ISIS and Mexican drug cartels, among other such groups.

If this line of thinking is accurate, then the soon-coming worldwide economic collapse would be the 3rd Seal, wherein the 99% will be paying a day's wages for a quart of wheat, but the 1% will have oil and wine in abundance. Scarcity in the midst of abundance.

The 4th Seal would certainly soon follow the 3rd Seal, as civil disorder erupts due to the economic collapse. In the midst of that collapse, “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake." (Matt. 24:9) This is the 5th Seal, "those ... slain for the word of God..." Rev. 6:9 Then Jesus unleashes the 6th Seal, the great heavenly and earthly cataclysms which stop everyone in their tracks and announce his coming in the clouds for his elect. (Matt. 24:29-31)

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

On 25/11/2015, 11:21:43, SINNERSAVED said:

I know what takes place and in the order it happens , but I am trying to get the setting of the horses , the seals ,and the bowl judgements in the right chronological order  so that it is easier to understand the way it is all to unfold, prior to he return of Jesus

As already pointed out the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse correspond to the first four seals, which also correspond to the events described by Christ in the Olivet Discourse Mt 24:4-7).

Apocalypse_vasnetsov.jpg

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

3 hours ago, Ezra said:

As already pointed out the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse correspond to the first four seals, which also correspond to the events described by Christ in the Olivet Discourse Mt 24:4-7).

Apocalypse_vasnetsov.jpg

thank you , I like the picture, gives it a great touch, blessings brother.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,196
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi SINNERSAVED,

Now you said -

`IN REVELATION, we have the four horses that represent the spirits unleashed by God himself to start the events ,that are to take place in the judgements and or tribulations of the world ,...`

I believe you are correct here - the 4 horses represent the 4 spirits of heaven. God always gives us His interpretation of His word.

`These are the 4 spirits of heaven who go out from their station before the Lord of all the earth.` (Zech. 6: 5)

These, I believe are the same spirits that Daniel saw stirring up the great sea.

`I saw in my vision by night, & behold the 4 winds of heaven were stirring up the Great Sea.` (Dan. 7: 2)

The Hebrew word `ruwach` means spirit, wind.

Thus I believe the 4 horsemen are the 4 spirits of heaven who are operating in the realm of the predominant ruling powers of the world.

Marilyn.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

12 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Thus I believe the 4 horsemen are the 4 spirits of heaven who are operating in the realm of the predominant ruling powers of the world.

Marilyn,

Scripture is very clear that Zech 6:5 and Dan 7:2 are NOT referring to evil spirits but angelic beings under God's control. "The predominant ruling powers of the world" are evil spirits under Satan.  And there's no need to confuse the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse with those four angelic beings either. Those horsemen symbolize everything mentioned in Matthew 24:4-8 -- false Christs and false prophets, wars and rumours of wars, famines, pestilences, earthquakes, and natural disasters. Death and Hell (Hades) have accompanied all of these which are "the beginning of sorrows" (Mt 24:8).  Ever since John wrote Revelation, countless millions of human beings have died through all of these evils, and we are seeing more and more of this all around us as we speak. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,196
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

3 hours ago, Ezra said:

Marilyn,

Scripture is very clear that Zech 6:5 and Dan 7:2 are NOT referring to evil spirits but angelic beings under God's control. "The predominant ruling powers of the world" are evil spirits under Satan.  And there's no need to confuse the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse with those four angelic beings either. Those horsemen symbolize everything mentioned in Matthew 24:4-8 -- false Christs and false prophets, wars and rumours of wars, famines, pestilences, earthquakes, and natural disasters. Death and Hell (Hades) have accompanied all of these which are "the beginning of sorrows" (Mt 24:8).  Ever since John wrote Revelation, countless millions of human beings have died through all of these evils, and we are seeing more and more of this all around us as we speak. 

Hi Ezra,

I also see that Zech. 6: 5 & Dan. 7: 2 are referring to angelic beings under God`s control. Glad we can agree there, bro. The Rev. 6 four horsemen, I believe, are also angelic powers under God`s command. There is a direct correlation between the 4 beasts of Daniel & the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse. The `horses,` angelic powers are bringing the predominant ruling powers to judgment. The men on the horses are representative of those powers & are `given` a certain amount of power by God.

Marilyn.