IGNORED

THE LAWLESS ONE ABLE TO CHANGE TIMES AND LAW?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 27/12/2015 at 10:32 PM, BlindSeeker said:

Nahum was speaking of Sennacherib the Assyrian king that God used to punished His people, for it was God who was afflicting them for their sins as Nahum clearly states in verse 12. There is an accounting of this in 2 kings and Isaiah

2Kings 18:13 - Now in the fourteenth year of king Hezekiah did Sennacherib king of Assyria come up against all the fenced cities of Judah, and took them. 14 And Hezekiah king of Judah sent to the king of Assyria to Lachish, saying, I have offended; return from me: that which thou puttest on me will I bear. And the king of Assyria appointed unto Hezekiah king of Judah three hundred talents of silver and thirty talents of gold. 15 And Hezekiah gave him all the silver that was found in the house of the LORD, and in the treasures of the king's house. 16 At that time did Hezekiah cut off the gold from the doors of the temple of the LORD, and from the pillars which Hezekiah king of Judah had overlaid, and gave it to the king of Assyria.

Isaiah 10:5 - O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation. 6 I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets. 7 Howbeit he meaneth not so, neither doth his heart think so; but it is in his heart to destroy and cut off nations not a few. 8 For he saith, Are not my princes altogether kings? 9 Is not Calno as Carchemish? is not Hamath as Arpad? is not Samaria as Damascus? 10 As my hand hath found the kingdoms of the idols, and whose graven images did excel them of Jerusalem and of Samaria; 11 Shall I not, as I have done unto Samaria and her idols, so do to Jerusalem and her idols? 12 Wherefore it shall come to pass, that when the Lord hath performed his whole work upon mount Zion and on Jerusalem, I will punish the fruit of the stout heart of the king of Assyria, and the glory of his high looks.

Sennacherib had tried to seduced the people into believing he was going to give them better lands than God had if they would yield to him and rebel against Hezekiah, in this he was a deceiver and of the spirit of antichrist. But to say these verses are pointing to a yet to come antichrist is to affix meaning and intent to them from another source than God’s word. We cannot deny biblical history when it fulfills prophecy and must not try to make biblical history future prophecy, otherwise we are wide open to believe anything that comes into our imagination.

Read Isaiah chapters 36 and 37

Blindseeker

Thank you, but the Prophesy is to Israel.  The prophets were sent to Israel.

Nahum 1:11   There is one come out of thee, that imagineth evil against the LORD, a wicked counsellor.

Precept upon precept, line upon line.  This is where God hides his gems.  Sennacherib, the Assyrian King did not come out of Israel.  There is one that comes out of Israel, a wicked counsellor, not speaking of then, but way into the future.

2 Thessalonians 2:3   Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Daniel 11:38   But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

Daniel 11:45   And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Israel missed the first coming.  They are waiting for their 3rd temple to be built so that their Messiah can sit in there and rule as their king.  For Israel to accept him, he has to be a Jew.  It will all start and be centred around Israel.  Little do they know is that their Messiah already came, and the false Messiah will step in.

Nahum 1:12   Thus saith the LORD; Though they be quiet, and likewise many, yet thus shall they be cut down, when he shall pass through. Though I have afflicted thee, I will afflict thee no more.

God said that Israel will be afflicted no more.  Since Nahum they were afflicted by Babylon, Medo-Persia, Romans.  So it must be future, for we know that the False Prophet will war in Israel with the Medes, and all the kings of the earth will join in this battle before the 2nd coming.

Nahum 1:13   For now will I break his yoke from off thee, and will burst thy bonds in sunder.

Satan's yoke will be broken from them at the 2nd coming, when Mercy is given.  Not before then.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On November 28, 2015 at 0:11 AM, SINNERSAVED said:

DANIEL TALKS ABOUT THE LAWLESS ONE, OR THE EVIL ONE ,THIS PERSON OR WHAT EVER IT IS, OR WHAT EVER THE SYSTEM IS ?

THAT IS ABLE TO CHANGE TIMES AND LAWS ? WHAT TIMES AND LAWS ?

THIS WOULD BE A GOOD INDICATOR TO KNOW WHO OR WHAT IS THE ONE DANIEL IS TALKING ABOUT ?

DANIELS KNOWLEDGE, OF WHO AND WHAT IS ABLE TO DO THIS, WOULD IT BE THE SAME ONE ,THAT CAUSES THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION

AND HIS ARMIES DESTROY THE TEMPLE IN THE LAST DAYS, IS THIS ALL ONE PERSON WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ? OR DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND ARMIES?

I also see this as a future time when the Beast comes into power. As of today, I don't see the Beast, but because I'm leaning toward an Islamic beast, I believe he is rising.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  4,031
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

6 hours ago, Sister said:

Blindseeker

Thank you, but the Prophesy is to Israel... 

Not sure why you're making that statement... I said nothing to the contrary. Different to your assertion maybe....

6 hours ago, Sister said:

. . The prophets were sent to Israel.

And Jonah...?