IGNORED

THE LAWLESS ONE ABLE TO CHANGE TIMES AND LAW?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

DANIEL TALKS ABOUT THE LAWLESS ONE, OR THE EVIL ONE ,THIS PERSON OR WHAT EVER IT IS, OR WHAT EVER THE SYSTEM IS ?

THAT IS ABLE TO CHANGE TIMES AND LAWS ? WHAT TIMES AND LAWS ?

THIS WOULD BE A GOOD INDICATOR TO KNOW WHO OR WHAT IS THE ONE DANIEL IS TALKING ABOUT ?

DANIELS KNOWLEDGE, OF WHO AND WHAT IS ABLE TO DO THIS, WOULD IT BE THE SAME ONE ,THAT CAUSES THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION

AND HIS ARMIES DESTROY THE TEMPLE IN THE LAST DAYS, IS THIS ALL ONE PERSON WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ? OR DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND ARMIES?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

5 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

DANIEL TALKS ABOUT THE LAWLESS ONE, OR THE EVIL ONE ,THIS PERSON OR WHAT EVER IT IS, OR WHAT EVER THE SYSTEM IS ?

THIS WOULD BE A GOOD INDICATOR TO KNOW WHO OR WHAT IS THE ONE DANIEL IS TALKING ABOUT ?

DANIELS KNOWLEDGE, OF WHO AND WHAT IS ABLE TO DO THIS, WOULD IT BE THE SAME ONE ,THAT CAUSES THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION

AND HIS ARMIES DESTROY THE TEMPLE IN THE LAST DAYS, IS THIS ALL ONE PERSON WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ? OR DIFFERENT PEOPLE AND ARMIES?

All of that is referring to the A.C.  SS, can we get away from the all caps thing?  We've all talked about this before and no one likes it. 

5 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

All of that is referring to the A.C.  SS, can we get away from the all caps thing?  We've all talked about this before and no one likes it. 

SORRY ITS A HABIT, BECAUSE OF MY BAD EYE SIGHT, I AM WORKING ON IT, EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE IT HAPPENS, ITS NOT INTENTIONAL,

SO DO YOU KNOW OF WHAT TIMES AND LAWS THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT M,G.

Just now, SINNERSAVED said:

SORRY ITS A HABIT, BECAUSE OF MY BAD EYE SIGHT, I AM WORKING ON IT, EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE IT HAPPENS, ITS NOT INTENTIONAL,

SO DO YOU KNOW OF WHAT TIMES AND LAWS THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT M,G.

No, but I will run a search on it and post it for you.  If you're having trouble seeing I can relate; I had laser eye surgery a year ago because my sight was getting so bad.  To get around it press CTRL + at the same time and you can make the text as large as you need and you can press CTRL - to make it smaller again.  Makes life a lot easier until you can get glasses or have surgery! 

11 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

No, but I will run a search on it and post it for you.  If you're having trouble seeing I can relate; I had laser eye surgery a year ago because my sight was getting so bad.  To get around it press CTRL + at the same time and you can make the text as large as you need and you can press CTRL - to make it smaller again.  Makes life a lot easier until you can get glasses or have surgery! 

thank you for that advise, M.G

14 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

thank you for that advise, M.G

No problem.  Now, about your question, I found the verse you  mentioned in context and this is what it says..................

Daniel 7:24 - 26…

24'As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings will arise; and another will arise after them, and he will be different from the previous ones and will subdue three kings. 25'He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time. 26But the court will sit for judgment, and his dominion will be taken away, annihilated and destroyed forever.…

To me that is still speaking of the A.C. 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

16 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

Daniel's prophecies include the destruction of the 2nd Temple by the Romans in 70 AD (Dan 9:26) as well as the desecration of the 3rd Temple by the Antichrist and the destruction of this Temple through the desolations which come upon Jerusalem (Dan 9:26,27). So the man who changes times and laws is the Antichrist, and those changes will pertain to the Jews in Israel, as well as to the whole world.

2 hours ago, Ezra said:

Daniel's prophecies include the destruction of the 2nd Temple by the Romans in 70 AD (Dan 9:26) as well as the desecration of the 3rd Temple by the Antichrist and the destruction of this Temple through the desolations which come upon Jerusalem (Dan 9:26,27). So the man who changes times and laws is the Antichrist, and those changes will pertain to the Jews in Israel, as well as to the whole world.

is he already here? does he come from turkey, rome, or Syria? has he already come on the scene? , or is he still in hiding, or no one really knows?

3 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

is he already here? does he come from turkey, rome, or Syria? has he already come on the scene? , or is he still in hiding, or no one really knows?

He isn't on the world stage yet because no one has stepped up trying to govern the whole world.  I am not sure where he will come from, no one actually knows, but my guess would be Europe.  When he is revealed, there will be no doubt among believers but the unbelieving world will buy into his lies.  Pray that we are outta here when that time comes.

1 minute ago, MorningGlory said:

He isn't on the world stage yet because no one has stepped up trying to govern the whole world.  I am not sure where he will come from, no one actually knows, but my guess would be Europe.  When he is revealed, there will be no doubt among believers but the unbelieving world will buy into his lies.  Pray that we are outta here when that time comes.

pray we are out of here ? are you saying like a rapture, or kept safe while he is overcoming the saints.for 42 months , this is the tribulation time, I thought we are here during this, until jesus comes back after the tribulation?