IGNORED

DO WE USE THE BOOK OF ENOCH, AS A BELIEVERS ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,676
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Actually, I presented you actual, facts, where the book of enoch contradicts the Bible. If your only answer to that, is to attack me, it shows just how "strong" your footing is. I can see, that your so set in that book, that nothing will sway your opinion, So I won't even try. Its a shame you don't hold the Bible in the same high regard.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

11 hours ago, the_patriot2015 said:

Actually, I presented you actual, facts, where the book of enoch contradicts the Bible. If your only answer to that, is to attack me, it shows just how "strong" your footing is. I can see, that your so set in that book, that nothing will sway your opinion, So I won't even try. Its a shame you don't hold the Bible in the same high regard.

And I presented to you that your "actual facts" were not so factual at all, and none of them contradicted the Bible. You seem to think that if something in the Book of 1 Enoch is not found in the Bible, that makes it contradictory. But this is not what the word contradictory means.

And saying that I "don't hold the Bible in the same high regard" as Enoch is plain false witness against me.

On 12/1/2015 at 10:11 AM, WilliamL said:

other one covered the subject well. 1 Enoch can be a valuable source for mature Christians, when discernment is used. Most parts of it are well-attested by the various Ethiopian manuscripts; some parts are vague and/or disputed, and therefore untrustworthy.

actually, if you had bothered to read the passages I listed-as well as the Bible verses I listed-you will see they are in direct contradiction to each other. Since, you refuse to do that because of your biased view towards that heretical book, then I see no reason to continue this debate. Just because you refuse to look at the evidence doesnt mean it doesnt exist. I never once made the claim "that since it isnt found in the Bible means its not true" That is you, putting words in my mouth. I said, the book of enoch contradicted the Bible-andl isted three of HUNDREDS, if not THOUSANDS, of such contradictions. What i said was Since those places that are I'd direct contradiction to the Bible arnt true, then its a safe bet the stuff it adds-like that angel-arnt true. There is no angel over repentance-that is contradiction. The other angel the pheneus whatever-fabrication. Each of the examples I brought up are doctrines in clear violation of scripture. You want to keep believing in this tool of Satan? Be my guest. But be warned it is a lie. I could go chapter by chapter, verse by verse, however, seeing as you would rather attack me, put words in my mouth, and ignore the evidence right in front of your face, I see no point in continuing this debate, we both know the book of Enoch is heretical-yes you know it to. The difference is, you don't want to admit it. So, The evidence is out there. anyone reading it can make their own Choice. I wish you a Merry Christmas, Im out.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.47
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

32 minutes ago, the_patriot2015 said:

...I see no point in continuing this debate...

Well at least we can agree on one thing. 

:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,027
  • Content Per Day:  16.64
  • Days Won:  0

On Wednesday, December 23, 2015 at 1:35 PM, the_patriot2015 said:

No, I don't presume I'm stating fact. That is when it was written according to most scholars. And im not saying its been corrupted-its been corrupted from the start. And your presumption that revelations is corrupted is just that a presumption, and a false one at that. All the Bible from Genesis to revelation is the inspired word of God.

The book of enoch directly contradicts the Bible in so many ways one can't even count. That's what I'm basing my views on. Not when it was written or how. It contradicts the Bible, Gods holy word, so therefore it is a lie. Pure and simple. There is no justification for using it.

You quoting some unnamed scholars is not proof sir!  Even if you named everyone it is still not proof.  Look up the definition of proof and facts.

2 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

You quoting some unnamed scholars is not proof sir!  Even if you named everyone it is still not proof.  Look up the definition of proof and facts.

I can name of a lot. But beyond that, I can, and have, named off enough contradictions between the book of enoch and the Bible to say, without a shadow of a doubt that this book is not only not canon, but heresy. And that, is in the end all that matters.