• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

curious my notifications have gone crazy. Use to when I log in they were always just there easy to see who commented. Now I never have any comments when I log in and I also have a new pop up that says do you want to show notifications every time I log in only problem the pop up window only gives me one choice " for this session "  which means while i am logged in if someone comments Ill tell you. So hoping some one can get my notifications back to normal, I tried several different settings in notifications none have helped. thanks in advance if it can be fixed.

one other note  all notifications to sent email appear to be off as in dont send email notifications but the only notifications i get are sent to my email if possible I only want notifications when i log in i do not need sent to my email, thanks again

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

9 hours ago, coheir said:

curious my notifications have gone crazy. Use to when I log in they were always just there easy to see who commented. Now I never have any comments when I log in and I also have a new pop up that says do you want to show notifications every time I log in only problem the pop up window only gives me one choice " for this session "  which means while i am logged in if someone comments Ill tell you. So hoping some one can get my notifications back to normal, I tried several different settings in notifications none have helped. thanks in advance if it can be fixed.

one other note  all notifications to sent email appear to be off as in dont send email notifications but the only notifications i get are sent to my email if possible I only want notifications when i log in i do not need sent to my email, thanks again

Sorry after a lot of searching I found it was my browser causing the problem so Im good and it working now.  thank you.