SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

OKAY , IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL ,AND THE BOOK OF REVELATION, WE ARE GIVEN THESE TIMES ,TIMES AND HALF OF TIMES,

WE ARE GIVEN THE 42 MONTHS OF ALLOWING THE EVIL ONE TO OVER COME THE SAINTS, OR THREE AND A HALF YEARS,

WE HAVE THE 1260 THE 70TH WEEKS, THE 1335  AND LAST OF ALL,

WE HAVE THE SAYING THAT, NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY OR HOUR OF HIS RETURN ,?

SO I AM TOLD BY MANY CHRISTIANS WE ARE NOT TO KNOW THE DAY OR THE HOUR, OF CHRIST RETURN ? I DISAGREE TOTALLY.

BUT THE BIBLE THROUGH DANIEL AND THE REVELATION, WE ARE GIVEN , CALCULATIONS OF NUMBERS, ? SO IF WE ARE GIVEN THE NUMBERS,  SO GOD IS OKAY FOR US TO FIGURE OUT THE COUNTING AND THE ANSWER TO THIS PROPHECY, AND FOR US TO KNOW , BUT WE NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO START THE COUNT AND WHERE IT PUTS US. WHAT SETS THE COUNT OF THESE NUMBERS IN ACTION,?

SO MY BELIEF IS THAT WE ARE GIVEN THIS JUST LIKE DANIELS VISIONS TO BE ABLE TO KNOW WHAT AND HOW THE NUMBERS FIGURE OUT FOR US TO KNOW, MANY SAY WE DONT KNOW THE DAY OR THE HOUR, BUT I BELIEVE WE WILL KNOW IT BECUASE , THAT DAY OR HOUR ,IF I AM RIGHT IN MY STUDY WAS THAT THE START OF THE NEW MONTH ,

AND IT COULD BE WITH IN 48 HOURS ,BY TWO WITNESSES SAYING ITS THE START OF A NEW MONTHS, BUT THIS WAS WITH IN A TWO DAY PERIOD, I BELIEVE THIS IS WHAT JESUS  WAS REFERING TOO. WHEN HE SAID THIS.

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS ,

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I was going to ask you about the caps.....    makes things harder to read.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

The specific time periods given in Daniel and Revelation pertain to Daniel's 70th week. The return of Christ for His saints can be at any time and no man knows the day nor the hour. So we should not mix up the two.

2 hours ago, other one said:

I was going to ask you about the caps.....    makes things harder to read.

sorry about that ,

1 hour ago, Ezra said:

The specific time periods given in Daniel and Revelation pertain to Daniel's 70th week. The return of Christ for His saints can be at any time and no man knows the day nor the hour. So we should not mix up the two.

so does this not come all together, in a time line chart and fall into sequence of events, all coming together to identify the same out come?

I see the 70th weeks and how it puts us into a future time, but if the numbers he is putting out are of a different, event , maybe you can expand on this? thank you ,

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Hi SINNERSAVED,

Yes, I agree that God has given specific times, seasons & dates in His word. However we need to remember they are for our instruction to know of God`s purposes, but are not all about us. Thus said let us look at what God has said to Israel in Daniel & Revelation & work through a step at a time. You have got the 1260 days (half 70th week) & 1335 days for the blessed ones. Then there is the 1290 days `from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, & the abomination of desolation is set up,...` (Dan. 12: 11)

............I.......................(1260 days)........I.............................(1260 days)...............I......(30 days)......I........(45 days)........I.......(Millennium)..................>

Now go to Dan. 8: 13 & 14, - `How long will the vision concerning the daily sacrifices & the transgression of desolation,  the giving of both the sanctuary & the host to be trampled underfoot? And he said to me, " For 2300, then the sanctuary shall be cleansed.`

- daily sacrifice starts.

- abomination of desolation.

- trampling of sanctuary & host.

- sanctuary cleansed.

.........I.........(220 days)...............(2300 days).............................................................I

2520 days (70th week,   1260 & 1260 days = 2560 days = 7 years) 

2520 - 2300 days = 220 days. ie. 7 months (of 30 days) & 10 days over.

Now what is Israel`s most important day of the year which falls on the 10th of which month. If you can work that out then we will have our dates.

Have fun researching. Marilyn.

Edited by Marilyn C

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi SINNERSAVED,

Yes, I agree that God has given specific times, seasons & dates in His word. However we need to remember they are for our instruction to know of God`s purposes, but are not all about us. Thus said let us look at what God has said to Israel in Daniel & Revelation & work through a step at a time. You have got the 1260 days (half 70th week) & 1335 days for the blessed ones. Then there is the 1290 days `from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, & the abomination of desolation is set up,...` (Dan. 12: 11)

............I.......................(1260 days)........I.............................(1260 days)...............I......(30 days)......I........(45 days)........I.......(Millennium)..................>

Now go to Dan. 8: 13 & 14, - `How long will the vision concerning the daily sacrifices & the transgression of desolation,  the giving of both the sanctuary & the host to be trampled underfoot? And he said to me, " For 2300, then the sanctuary shall be cleansed.`

- daily sacrifice starts.

- abomination of desolation.

- trampling of sanctuary & host.

- sanctuary cleansed.

.........I.........(220 days)...............(2300 days).............................................................I

2520 days (70th week,   1260 & 1260 days = 2560 days = 7 years) 

2520 - 2300 days = 220 days. ie. 7 months (of 30 days) & 10 days over.

Now what is Israel`s most important day of the year which falls on the 10th of which month. If you can work that out then we will have our dates.

Have fun researching. Marilyn.

thank you Marilyn for that , I really do appreciate this break down, its nice to have someone to help answer a question. thank you again

Hi SINNERSAVED,

How are you going looking for Israel`s most important day of the year, - related to sacrifices.  Do you need help with this?

Marilyn.

26 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi SINNERSAVED,

How are you going looking for Israel`s most important day of the year, - related to sacrifices.  Do you need help with this?

Marilyn.

I got it , I have pulled a few web sites to clarify the feast days , and what looks to be the ideal one, for the second coming, it is  given to us, but it takes getting all the little details to accomplish the pattern of events to come, thank you again for getting me started ,

Hi SINNERSAVED,

I`m sure others would like to see this unfold. Can you posts some of your findings?

Now remember that the 10th of ......................... (Israel`s most important festival date) is when the sacrifices start. It is not the second coming but will lead us to that date.

Marilyn.