Kan

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

What is this conflict going on, this war for thousands of years?

Why are we still on earth?

Hasn't Christ gained the victory for us, then what is God waiting for?

Is there an end to the battle, and what is holding it back?

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

15 minutes ago, Kan said:

Christ is ruling and reigning against all principality and power, the rulers of darkness in high places bringing all things into captivity and bruising them under foot.

Things take time.  He isn't facing off with idiots but rather with the very highest of intelligence.  

No worries it will be over soon.  

I believe that Scripture teaches that the Rapture, and thus the end times, is a numbers driven event and not a time driven event. GOD has a set number of people who will be saved, (only HE knows that number), and when that last person is saved, the Rapture will occur and the final 7 years will begin. That is why we must be out there leading souls to Christ - if we want to hasten the Rapture.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, Rick_Parker said:

I believe that Scripture teaches that the Rapture, and thus the end times, is a numbers driven event and not a time driven event. GOD has a set number of people who will be saved, (only HE knows that number), and when that last person is saved, the Rapture will occur and the final 7 years will begin. That is why we must be out there leading souls to Christ - if we want to hasten the Rapture.

I agree that the Rapture will not occur until the fulness of the Gentiles come in. God knows of each person who will accept Jesus and will not let one perish. We are told to go out an preach the gospel to all of creation, and that God has chosen the foolishness of preaching to bring in those who will receive, but I do not believe preaching will hasten the Rapture. Since God knows each person who will be His, it is an individual at a time. Some who will be His may not yet be born.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

9 hours ago, Kan said:

The conflict is between God and Satan and will continue until Satan is cast into the Lake of Fire.

So that the Gospel will be preached to every creature, and souls will be saved.

Whereas Christ has destroyed the power of sin, death, Hades, Hell and Satan on the cross, He has also given Satan the freedom to roam and to do evil through deception until the Second Coming. This may sound contradictory, but that is the spiritual reality.

The battle will end after the Millennium and after the battle of Gog and Magog.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

4 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

Well said Rick.I agree.

3 hours ago, Qnts2 said:

I agree that the Rapture will not occur until the fulness of the Gentiles come in. God knows of each person who will accept Jesus and will not let one perish. We are told to go out an preach the gospel to all of creation, and that God has chosen the foolishness of preaching to bring in those who will receive, but I do not believe preaching will hasten the Rapture. Since God knows each person who will be His, it is an individual at a time. Some who will be His may not yet be born.

Then don't do it.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71

43 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

Then don't do it.

Too late.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

So the reason God has not ended the battle is a numbers and time game?

So millions are lost while we wait for "Boo boo" to be born sometime in the future, to be saved, to make up the final number?

?

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

On 12/10/2015, 10:26:02, gdemoss said:

Christ is ruling and reigning against all principality and power, the rulers of darkness in high places bringing all things into captivity and bruising them under foot.

Things take time.  He isn't facing off with idiots but rather with the very highest of intelligence.  

No worries it will be over soon.  

Sorry, but just so none of us get the wrong idea, I have to release this from my spirit:

Although the devil maybe more cunning than any man, compared to God he is a blithering idiot!  Idiot for thinking he could exult himself against and over the Most High, idiot for thinking by getting some of the angels to turn against God he could achieve his goal, dumb for thinking that by getting some of the human race to turn against God he could achieve his goal, dumb for thinking he could get God in the flesh to bow down and worship him, dumb for thinking he would be able to hold God in the grave, dumb to think he could outwit, outnumber, outmatch, outdo God in any way, shape or form!!!  And his mind is just puny, just totally squished in comparison to God's thoughts, God's ways and God's mind.  And we are so dumb that we get tricked by him a lot!  But praise be to God!!!! We are being renewed by the transforming of our mind in God's living eternal Word!

The fool hurries into a trap, but the wise man waits for God's salvation.  I don't know if that is actually in the bible, but that's certainly what I think.  And I know God is wise enough to wait on His own time, and wants us to trust Him enough to wait upon Him too.

2 Peter 3:9

The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

It is our choice to make as those created in the image of God.  It's our fault really that He has to wait at all. 

Soon, is right, Gary.  We are the ones running out of time, for the enemy's fate was sealed a long time ago.

Can't wait to see that serpent's head crushed under Jesus' foot!  Won't take much out of Him at all - with just a flick of His finger the devil was promnptly propelled out of heaven, falling like lightning to earth.  I would say that reaches light-speed, lol!  

Now just imagine:  God just by exhaling parts the Red Sea, so what will happen just by the mere effort of him lifting his leg up just to stamp it down on this little wormy thing calling itself a great serpent which can't even begin to compare to anything great in the sight of Almighty God!

Just another great reason to dance and holler and give God a mighty praise!!! 

Thanks for that, Gary! :D