IGNORED

“The doctrines of men” are disastrous for your eternal destiny!

ZacharyB

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

On 1/15/2016 at 0:10 PM, 1to3 said:

" When someone is to following the voice of compromise, they do not listen to the voice of conscious or the councel of the Spirit. If a person doesn't live with reverence to God, they surely won't choose death in reverence to God. "

Spot on,

When you mean death, I understand by this that you you mean death of the flesh over the spirit.

Many before they eventually surrender fully or as fully as they can understand at the moment or coming to realize some truths about their sin nature, learn, fall, stand up,understand a little more, then fall, learn a little more and stand up again and understand even a little more, than before.

And this cycle and this cycle of falling down and getting back up, goes on and on, as Gods wisdom continues to refine and purify us every step of the learning process of surrendering, letting go and placing our trust in Him more and more.

With a true relationship in loving God, the love just keeps growing and growing.

After overcoming over one sin of the flesh and than another, and than another in Christ Jesus, we only become more and more grateful, as we experience the Work He has done to transform our hearts, gently and in such a loving and compassionate way. The Holy Spirit God of is very gentle, He allows us to SEE more and more about ourselves in such a way, that we finally SEE were we are going wrong and than desire to let go of what we see with true sorrow of heart. this transformation is the Work of the Holy Spirit of God, making us, transforming us more and more into the child of God we were always meant to be.

In a fatherly loving way. God our Father is always there to receive us and show us the way out of sin that has made its home in us.

Jacob has a terrible battle match with God until fully surrendering to Him and than God gave Him a new name in Him -Israel-

Jacob was no angel in the beginning of his life, but God never let go of wanting to love Jacob and Jacob never let go of wanting to understand Gods love more and more.

And with each process of falling and getting up Jacob slowly but surely surrendered more and more to God and the love the two had for one another only grew and is kept steadfast in heaven.

Transforming more  and more with each learning process to the child of God Jacob  -Israel- was always meant to be

As true babes in God and through the Mercy and Grace of Gods only begotten son Christ Jesus, we keep growing, and when we stumble in the learning process, Christ Jesus the good shepherd comes along to help us up and secure our way.

God is never there to leave us but to guide us.

He gives us the choice, to choose to have a loving relationship with Him or not.

to choose to be with Him or not.

In the end of our lives, the choice we made in life will determine were we go from there.

Yes. you get what i was saying:) also it was will you be a martyr or bow before an idol was my context. The death was speaking of is martyrdom for Christ.  People imagine themselves in pride dieing instead of bowing for the mark of the beast. But, we are warned in that day, God will give those who did not love the truth over to self deception. So if you are not a lover of truth in that day of martyrdom you will not see your compromise. People will deny the mark is the mark spoken of in the bible.

• 1 month later...
On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 0:28 PM, simplejeff said:

any have already given in. For 2000 years many have believed the enemy , willingly, instead of gaining freedom.

Today , even more so..... "wickedness is called right" and TRUTH is called a lie. worldwide. and in the world churches.

"Yes. you get what i was saying:) also it was will you be a martyr or bow before an idol was my context. The death was speaking of is martyrdom for Christ.  People imagine themselves in pride dieing instead of bowing for the mark of the beast. But, we are warned in that day, God will give those who did not love the truth over to self deception. So if you are not a lover of truth in that day of martyrdom you will not see your compromise. People will deny the mark is the mark spoken of in the bible."

The gospel truth has been preached for 2000 years.

Mt 16:18  And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

1Ti 3:15  But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,851
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

On 10 December, 2015 at 4:44 PM, ZacharyB said:

The disastrous doctrines of men began big-time after the original apostles died.

Many who were NOT called by God wormed their way into church leadership.

Gradually they put an end to God’s original method of using signs and wonders.

Gone was His original plan of confirming the Truth of His gospel with miracles.

Gone was the miraculous healing of the people of all of their many maladies.

If God’s method of evangelizing the world (with signs and wonders) had been

continued, the whole world would have been evangelized hundreds of years ago!

You understand that God does not usually enter where He is not welcome, right?

If man insists on utilizing his free-will harmfully, God doesn’t usually intervene.

The pompous traditions of the church deceived the masses into submission.

Man “ruled the roost”, and the Holy Spirit was banned from places of worship.

More and more man-made anti-Scriptural doctrines came forth out of the church.

More and more power and tithes for the church. And the beat goes on today …

Not only is the church asleep (patiently waiting for the rapture), but its’ focus

is on bringing in tithes for paying off mortgages and the paying of salaries.

This is the time of the preaching of false doctrines, that’s for sure!

• “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine,

but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears,

they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears

away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.” (2 Timothy 4:3-4)

The real true gospel of salvation goes along these lines …

Those who truly “believe” with a saving faith … actually love Father God

and Jesus enough to co-operate with (i.e. obey) THEIR stated desires!

Keeping Jesus’ commandments is critical …

• “If you love Me, keep My commandments.” (John 14:15)

• “He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me.

And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love Him

… If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him

… He who does not love Me does not keep My words” (John 14:21-24)

Abiding in Jesus is critical …

• “If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered;

and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.” (John 15:6)

• “… abide in My love. If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love

… You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.” (John 15:9-14)

From John 14 and 15 above, I ask you …

Will you go to heaven, if you do not love Jesus?

Will you go to heaven, if you do not keep Jesus’ commandments?

Will you go to heaven, if you are not loved by both Father God and Jesus?

Will you go to heaven, if you do not abide in Jesus by keeping His commandments?

Will you go to heaven, if you are not one of Jesus’ friends who obeys His commands?

All “believers” think they are one of His sheep …

• “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish …” (John 10:27-28)

• “And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God,

and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.” (John 17:3)

From John 10 and 17 above, I ask you …

Do you have eternal life, if you do not hear Jesus’ voice?

Do you have eternal life, if Jesus does not know you?

Do you have eternal life, if you do not follow Jesus (i.e. keep His commandments)?

Do you have eternal life, if you do not know both Father God and Jesus Christ?

Those who actually “follow” Jesus are dedicated to keep (obey) His commandments.

• “Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. He who says,

‘I know Him’, and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

But whoever keeps (obeys) His word, truly the love of (for?) God is perfected in him.

By this we know that we are in Him.” (1 John 2:3-5) ß THE test for who is “in Christ”

If your church preaches in this fashion today, then you are truly and uniquely blessed.

But if it does not, then it is not preaching the Truth … you should pray about leaving it.

IMO, the best route is to start a home group with other serious dedicated believers!

That's how they deceived people by quoting scriptures.

Be warn of those who come with scriptures, and hide their selfs behind scriptures.