• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

3 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:
  • Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.  Revelation 3:10.

This verse tells us that because we are the Church, that we will be saved from this "testing." That means that the Church will not be present, due to the Rapture, which will take place prior to the "hour." This is a proof verse for the pre-Trib Rapture to us who take Scripture literally and in context and believe in it.

this does not prove pre trib rapture at all ? this is a assumption ? not fatual ? and does not fall in line with scripture,

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Revelation 3:10New King James Version (NKJV)

10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

This verse tells me that Christ has promised to keep believers from the hour of trial which is the tribulation.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Days Won:  2

8 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

then how do you justify, that we will have tribulation and we will be killed for the name sake, matthew 24, this is from now until the return of Jesus , just read the fifth seal , it tells you people are still going through there time of faith , but he who endures until the end shall be saved, its all over revelation to the seven churches also.

I do not need to justify anything.  The Church has undergone tests, trials and tribulation since Pentecost, so what is new? Who said we were around at the 1st Seal.  These saints who were slain by beheading in the 5th Seal were not the Church.  Why only one division or part of the Body of Christ.  Say less that 1/10,000th of a percent of all who are in Christ, IF these are truly part of the Body of Christ/Bride of Christ, Why only those who were beheaded.  These of the 5th Seal are most likely borderline believers (cults like Mormons, JW's, and others)  They will see what they missed out on earlier.

Look again at Rev 3:10 - The only way one can be exempt from being tested at this period of time is not to be here.  For all those who live on this earth will be tested.  And the Church will not be tested.  We will be kept from that hour of testing.  For only those who live on this earth will be tested.  This is very pivotal.  A PreTrib Rapture hangs on this verse as written.  Any other interpretation of this verse will lead many to falling into the Mid to Pre Wrath or Post Trib views.

If one is to be tested, they must live on this earth, if one is to miss this testing they cannot live on this earth.

In Christ

Montana Marv

1 minute ago, Montana Marv said:

I do not need to justify anything.  The Church has undergone tests, trials and tribulation since Pentecost, so what is new? Who said we were around at the 1st Seal.  These saints who were slain by beheading in the 5th Seal were not the Church.  Why only one division or part of the Body of Christ.  Say less that 1/10,000th of a percent of all who are in Christ, IF these are truly part of the Body of Christ/Bride of Christ, Why only those who were beheaded.  These of the 5th Seal are most likely borderline believers (cults like Mormons, JW's, and others)  They will see what they missed out on earlier.

Look again at Rev 3:10 - The only way one can be exempt from being tested at this period of time is not to be here.  For all those who live on this earth will be tested.  And the Church will not be tested.  We will be kept from that hour of testing.  For only those who live on this earth will be tested.  This is very pivotal.  A PreTrib Rapture hangs on this verse as written.  Any other interpretation of this verse will lead many to falling into the Mid to Pre Wrath or Post Trib views.

If one is to be tested, they must live on this earth, if one is to miss this testing they cannot live on this earth.

In Christ

Montana Marv

did you read my comment above ? I showed you

6 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

In Christ

Montana Marv

These saints who were slain by beheading in the 5th Seal were not the Church.  Why only one division or part of the Body of Christ.  Say less that 1/10,000th of a percent of all who are in Christ, IF these are truly part of the Body of Christ/Bride of Christ, Why only those who were beheaded.  These of the 5th Seal are most likely borderline believers (cults like Mormons, JW's, and others)  They will see what they missed out on earlier.

what told you this ?, this is not in scripture, this is another assumption, and not what the bible is saying ,you have removed your self as exempted, you don't know if this be part of you and me , how can you say them ,the other religious groups, this is false teaching,

the bible is clear, those that come to Christ, and are his, and those that reject him, there is no other category of what you are making a statement of, are you really serious ? there is the righteous  and the unrighteous, believers and non believers.

then please show me how you got this statement, its not in the bible ? which bible are you reading ?

47 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

and to add to what I said here above, do you think you get a get out of tribulation free pass, do you not know the cost of following Jesus ? it is not for some and others are exempt, we all will have some type of tribulation, and testing , come our way, this is scriptural, please do not let any man deceive you , Jesus said,

Yes, We get a free pass out of the 70th Week.  We got a free pass from the first 69 Weeks which were all for Israel.  So the 70th Week will be free from the Church.

Re read Rev 3:10.  For it says the test/trial is only for those/all those who live on this earth.  If one lives on this earth they will go through the trial.  But the Church is kept from that hour of trial.  If one misses this prime verses true meaning, they may go on all sorts of rabbit trails.  This verse (Rev 3:10) is a Prime Scripture, if other Scriptures do not match what this Rev 3:10 implies about the Church, they then have a totally different meaning of the term "saint".

This is a different type of testing, not for the Bride, but for all others.  And they Repented Not, and they Repented Not, and they Repented not.  For as in the days of Noah, people were eating and drinking, marrying and given in marriage until Noah entered the Ark.  People Ain't going to be eat'n and drink'n, marry'n and giving in marriage during these last 7 years.  The 70th Week saints of Rev 13 won't be doing these.  Those without the Mark of the Beast will not be doing these.  Not anytime during the Bowl Judgments will this be happening.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49

1 hour ago, bopeep1909 said:

Revelation 3:10New King James Version (NKJV)

10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

This verse tells me that Christ has promised to keep believers from the hour of trial which is the tribulation.

But does the Bible say how they will escape the testing? It could be while on earth, it could be special protection, or even death...not necessarily escaping the world altogether?

23 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Yes, We get a free pass out of the 70th Week.  We got a free pass from the first 69 Weeks which were all for Israel.  So the 70th Week will be free from the Church.

Re read Rev 3:10.  For it says the test/trial is only for those/all those who live on this earth.  If one lives on this earth they will go through the trial.  But the Church is kept from that hour of trial.  If one misses this prime verses true meaning, they may go on all sorts of rabbit trails.  This verse (Rev 3:10) is a Prime Scripture, if other Scriptures do not match what this Rev 3:10 implies about the Church, they then have a totally different meaning of the term "saint".

This is a different type of testing, not for the Bride, but for all others.  And they Repented Not, and they Repented Not, and they Repented not.  For as in the days of Noah, people were eating and drinking, marrying and given in marriage until Noah entered the Ark.  People Ain't going to be eat'n and drink'n, marry'n and giving in marriage during these last 7 years.  The 70th Week saints of Rev 13 won't be doing these.  Those without the Mark of the Beast will not be doing these.  Not anytime during the Bowl Judgments will this be happening.

In Christ

Montana Marv

we know what that verse states , but that does not give you the free pass you are looking for, you are wrong, and you need more then that to prove that

this tells you about how you get on a free pass ,pre trib rapture and you are out of here, you cannot stay on this same scripture and hold  your ground , its not even referring to what you are saying, you are assuming and wishing it to be the answer, it is not what scripture is saying. try again,

scripture interprets scripture, this we know for a fact, you need scripture to make this scripture truth, ,but it does not state in the first place anything to do with what you are saying,

52 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

These saints who were slain by beheading in the 5th Seal were not the Church.  Why only one division or part of the Body of Christ.  Say less that 1/10,000th of a percent of all who are in Christ, IF these are truly part of the Body of Christ/Bride of Christ, Why only those who were beheaded.  These of the 5th Seal are most likely borderline believers (cults like Mormons, JW's, and others)  They will see what they missed out on earlier.

what told you this ?, this is not in scripture, this is another assumption, and not what the bible is saying ,you have removed your self as exempted, you don't know if this be part of you and me , how can you say them ,the other religious groups, this is false teaching,

the bible is clear, those that come to Christ, and are his, and those that reject him, there is no other category of what you are making a statement of, are you really serious ? there is the righteous  and the unrighteous, believers and non believers.

then please show me how you got this statement, its not in the bible ? which bible are you reading ?

When we are gone in the Rapture; which cults would you consider borderline believers that possibly will "see the Light".

How many of the Disciples died of beheading?  How many Believers over the past 2,000 years have died of beheading, Not many.  Most Believers have died of natural causes.  Why do these who are under the Altar (those who were beheaded - Rev 20:4) of the 5th Seal ask for vengeance for their Blood..  Stephen when being stoned to death asked that this would not be counted against them (his killers).  He forgave them.  We are to Forgive, Forgive, Forgive 70 times 7.  We are to Bless people and not Curse them.  Asking for vengeance upon those who harm us is the same as a Curse.  Opp's one may become a Believer.  "Send them all to Hell"; "Send them all to Hell".  Is this the Church's response.  I do not want to be any part of these "so called believers".  For this is what those of the 5th Seal are asking.  And many say these are part of the Church.

There are OT Saints (Pre Flood and Post Flood);  There are NT Saints or the Bride of Christ;  There are the remnant of Israel who come out of the Great Tribulation, they have and will believe in Christ during the Mill, they become Saints.  Why can't there be some 70th Week Saints, not of the Church.  I see Saints from Adam, Not all are the Church.  I see Saints after the Church.

A lot of this is plan common sense.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

5 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:
  • Because you have kept the word of My perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.  Revelation 3:10.

This verse tells us that because we are the Church, that we will be saved from this "testing." That means that the Church will not be present, due to the Rapture, which will take place prior to the "hour." This is a proof verse for the pre-Trib Rapture to us who take Scripture literally and in context and believe in it.

Correct. The *time of testing* (the hour of temptation KJV) is not for the Church (whose citizenship is in Heaven) but "to try them that DWELL UPON THE EARTH" (the rest on the world).  How will they be tried or tested? The answer is found in Rev 13:16,17 and Rev 14:9,10:

And he [the Antichrist] causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name...  And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

So here is the test: The angel warns the inhabitants of the earth about the serious consequences of worshipping the beast and his image, and taking the mark of the beast, whereas the AntIchrist insists that no one can survive unless he takes that mark.  IT IS A LIFE AND DEATH DECISION, SINCE THOSE WHO REFUSE TO TAKE THAT MARK ARE BEHEADED (Rev 20:4)..