Sign in to follow this  
Guest shiloh357

Gingerbread House

Love this!!! I wouldn't go in the house either. Gretel is totally right...Waaaayyy to much gluten.:

Google Image Result for http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lR4m37VIew4/TtegclcT23I/AAAAAAAACpE/cbMOC0m1HUQ/s400/179581103861027925_wm0vFUaQ_c.jpg:

A gingerbread version of the Griswold house from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation features a sugar lawn ornament, a Christmas tree crashing through the front window, and a roof that lights up. By Elizabeth Hodes Custom Cakes and Sugar Art. (Seriously, this woman is my hero.)

A gingerbread version of the Griswold house from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation features a sugar lawn ornament, a Christmas tree crashing through the front window, and a roof that lights up. By Elizabeth Hodes Custom Cakes and Sugar Art. 

13 hours ago, gdemoss said:

I tried to repeat it but I burned mine in the microwave....

Welcome back to Fellowship Hall, gdemoss!

Aww,, how did you do that?

10422547_10152851453529138_7029708194323 Now that is my kind of gingerbread house.

14 hours ago, KPaulG said:

Welcome back to Fellowship Hall, gdemoss!

Aww,, how did you do that?

It was a silly response to a silly picture that was very funny indeed! Thanks for the welcome :)

My kids and I would buy those little gingerbread kits at the grocery store.We would buy some candy and then with my supervision they would put the house together.They loved it.I would use it as a centerpiece for our table.I would tell them what a great job they did.They were so proud. :D

Sign in to follow this