Sign in to follow this  
tigger398

Cheese Cake

Hi tigger398

O.K. for a fast cheesecake?

4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened

1 1/2 cups sugar

1 tablespoon flour

zest of lemon and juice (if you don't have any lemons then instead of the lemon and its zest 1 tsp. vanilla )

2 eggs

Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, zest and juice of 1 lemon or vanilla,  in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.  mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.

Spread this cheese mixture on crust and bake at 325 for 55 min or until center is set.

Let cool for 35 min.

For crust:

You can use a basic honey made graham cracker crust

Which is about 2 cups of Honey Made Graham crackers crumbs, 6 Tbs butter, melted

Combine cracker crumbs with butter press down in spring form pan

Press down in pan and place cheese cake mixture over it and bake at 350F for 55 min

or until center is set

or you can use this walnut crust:

1 1/2 finely chopped walnuts

1/2 cup all purpose flour

2 tablespoons butter or margarine softened

Mix all ingredients until dough forms. Press in bottom of ungreased springform pan 9X3 inches.

pre-heat oven and bake at 325 F. for 10 to 12 minutes or until edge is golden brown; then let cool

and then place cheese cake ingredients over crust and bake for 55 min at 325 F or until center is set

Once cake is cool

you can an serve it with whipped cream or fruit topping  or pie filing like  1 can(19 ounce) can cherry pie filling.

Hi again, regular sugar .   :   )

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2015 at 10:57 AM, tigger398 said:

I need a quick easy cheese cake recipe.

At Walmart, over in the refrigerated section that has the cream cheese, you can get Kraft ready made cheesecake filling.  Just spoon it into a ready made graham cracker crust and cover with your favorite topping.

On 12/21/2015 at 7:41 PM, angels4u said:

How did it turn out?

I didn't make it yet. I'm not gonna make crust, You can buy the crust already made at store.

Well I did try to help you find something you seemed in a quick fix to find.

Perhaps it would have been easier for you to google for a  quick cheesecake recipe.

But on my part i did try to be of help and find pronto help for you as it seemed pressing for you.

I do hope you found a solution to your dilemma.

best wishes,

and a blessed Christmas in Christ Jesus

If making a cheese cake seems to complicated , another quick and easy desert is buying a box of cookies, like Oreo cookies, or chocolate chip cookies, or ginger snap cookies, and a carton of whipping cream.

All you need to do is whip the cream, add sugar (usually 4 big tablespoons to two cups of cream, or sweeten to your own preference) and a teaspoon vanilla.

Place one row of cookies flat into an oval or rectangular Pyrex dish, then add whipping cream layer and then another layer of cookies, and then another layer of cream and so on until you finish the top with cream.

Place this in the fridge and let it set overnight or about four to five hours.

This makes a delicious desert

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By amdb1001
      I was raised in a religious family, but it's been six years since I've truly felt connected to God. 
      Does anyone have any advice for me?
    • By turtletwo
      I am heartbroken.  I just found out last night that someone very dear to me is deceived by a false teaching! I don't know what to do. I tried reasoning with them, but it has only caused a rift between us.
      I am scared for this person spiritually and feel helpless where to go from here. Please pray the Holy Spirit opens their eyes! The sooner the better. And that He shows me how to best handle it.
    • By Diane64
      I have been feeling so down lately and I have prayed to God for help, I have felt alone with no one to talk to. I prayed for help and then I found myself here, is this God answering my prayer?
    • By Brent Edwards
      Hi everyone,
      I'm Brent, and I currently help out the Youth Pastor at our church. First and foremost, my passion is to serve God, more specifically I feel God wants me to serve the youth of my community. We are a relatively small church in regards to number of current members. I have been apart of my Church for about two and a half years, and with the Youth Group for a year. Our surrounding community, and the majority of our members, are in a very poverty stricken area of Georgia. My main concern is giving the kids an environment that is always welcoming, a home away from home if you will. Most of these kid's parents have a very hard time getting by in general, and because of this they can hardly get the time to bring their kids to church on Wednesdays when we have our Youth Group lessons. Right now, I do all I can along with other folks, picking up and taking them home when they don't have a ride, but they still want to come. So we are in the process of trying to raise enough money to purchase a passenger van of sorts to accommodate the issues we're having. I'm seeking ideas and advise on how to accomplish our $3500 goal. If anyone has any helpful advise please let me know, and I've attached a go fund me, not looking for donations on here, but mainly to get an idea on how well it looks, and what changes need to be made. It's tough to be in this situation, but the teenagers shouldn't have to struggle because of the circumstances most of the community is in. We are in a high gang and drug activity area, and it would break my heart to see them succumb to their surroundings, and be a product of their environment. I want to thank everyone in advance for there support. I'm just a believer trying to change the statistics! God Bless Everyone!

Link Deleted by Omegaman 3.o
      Sorry Brent - Too close to soliciting - which we do not allow here. However, people will likely pray for your situation, and perhaps, some will go hunt it down on their own.
    • By Anna Louison
      Godmorning to you all,
      I’ve been wondering a lot about the creation and life of dinosaurs seen from a Christian perspective. Is it possible that they never actually existed and that it’s a trick played on us by NASA, just like the earth is round theory? Or did God actually create these creatures on the 6th day? It just seems unnatural to me, that dinosaurs would have roamed the earth at the same time as Adam and Eve, but since God is almighty, would he have been able to create a hole in time and space and simply add these glorious creatures to a time before existence?
      I’m really looking forward to a nice discussion and some truthful answers, so please keep it light. Have a wonderful day!