Sign in to follow this  
tigger398

Cheese Cake

Hi tigger398

O.K. for a fast cheesecake?

4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened

1 1/2 cups sugar

1 tablespoon flour

zest of lemon and juice (if you don't have any lemons then instead of the lemon and its zest 1 tsp. vanilla )

2 eggs

Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, zest and juice of 1 lemon or vanilla,  in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.  mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.

Spread this cheese mixture on crust and bake at 325 for 55 min or until center is set.

Let cool for 35 min.

For crust:

You can use a basic honey made graham cracker crust

Which is about 2 cups of Honey Made Graham crackers crumbs, 6 Tbs butter, melted

Combine cracker crumbs with butter press down in spring form pan

Press down in pan and place cheese cake mixture over it and bake at 350F for 55 min

or until center is set

or you can use this walnut crust:

1 1/2 finely chopped walnuts

1/2 cup all purpose flour

2 tablespoons butter or margarine softened

Mix all ingredients until dough forms. Press in bottom of ungreased springform pan 9X3 inches.

pre-heat oven and bake at 325 F. for 10 to 12 minutes or until edge is golden brown; then let cool

and then place cheese cake ingredients over crust and bake for 55 min at 325 F or until center is set

Once cake is cool

you can an serve it with whipped cream or fruit topping  or pie filing like  1 can(19 ounce) can cherry pie filling.

Hi again, regular sugar .   :   )

Guest shiloh357
On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2015 at 10:57 AM, tigger398 said:

I need a quick easy cheese cake recipe.

At Walmart, over in the refrigerated section that has the cream cheese, you can get Kraft ready made cheesecake filling.  Just spoon it into a ready made graham cracker crust and cover with your favorite topping.

On 12/21/2015 at 7:41 PM, angels4u said:

How did it turn out?

I didn't make it yet. I'm not gonna make crust, You can buy the crust already made at store.

Well I did try to help you find something you seemed in a quick fix to find.

Perhaps it would have been easier for you to google for a  quick cheesecake recipe.

But on my part i did try to be of help and find pronto help for you as it seemed pressing for you.

I do hope you found a solution to your dilemma.

best wishes,

and a blessed Christmas in Christ Jesus

If making a cheese cake seems to complicated , another quick and easy desert is buying a box of cookies, like Oreo cookies, or chocolate chip cookies, or ginger snap cookies, and a carton of whipping cream.

All you need to do is whip the cream, add sugar (usually 4 big tablespoons to two cups of cream, or sweeten to your own preference) and a teaspoon vanilla.

Place one row of cookies flat into an oval or rectangular Pyrex dish, then add whipping cream layer and then another layer of cookies, and then another layer of cream and so on until you finish the top with cream.

Place this in the fridge and let it set overnight or about four to five hours.

This makes a delicious desert

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Kenzie
      Hi I’m 16 and I’ve always struggled with how others see me. Shortly, I’ll just say that i would be very grateful if anyone would pray for me. Thank you. 

If you want to read for more info continue:
      I never disclose info like this to my friends or family. My friends (don’t have much transfered recently) would never suspect I have bad anxiety and self esteem issues. So I don’t talk about it to them. And my sister, has never dealt with anything that has caused her to feel inadequate. I’m not trying to pitty myself at all. I honestly haaatee and avoid talking about “bad” things that happened to me or my “issues”. But this school year has been one of the toughest. I’ve been to many schools, often moving because of family issues and money. Middle school years were the toughest. I don’t want to go into details but i was horribly bullied..... Anway my point is not to talk too much about myself because I know that some people have it WAYYY worse than I do. But I’m just giving a little background info. Idk why but I’m the only kid out of 5 In my family who  struggled with self esteem. There WERE days where I wouldn’t go to school and I’ve done horrible things to myself because I’ve felt ugly. But with this new school. No one looks like me, I’ve been to a couple schools that were primarily black or  white or mixed. But at this new school it’s super white. And I don’t have a problem with that except that I wish there were people who looked like me. I feel as if I stand out too much, or that I’m ugly and awkward.😣😣  Idk I feel so out of place. Anyway I just ask that you pray for me. I’ve prayed and I’ve challenged myself by doing activities and getting a job where I work as a cashier to overcome my anxiety and self esteem. But i feel like GOD DOES NOT HEAR ME. So maybe he’ll hear you because I’ve been praying for this issue as long at I can remember. Probably since I was 6. I just cry all the time. I’m so sick of running away from my obstacles. And I hate when I complain because I feel ungrateful, but I can’t deny how I feel. I hate it so much it makes me wanna die 😣 I’m just plagued with these self esteem issues. I feel as if I’m missing out on highschool life. I don’t hang out with old or new friends, don’t join activities, I don’t go to games. I went to a game last Friday and had a panic attack because I felt so ugly and alone. I just don’t know anymore🤧 please pray for me. Any advice is needed. I’m sorry for talking so long. Thanks for all those who prayed for my mother and for me in my last post. I can’t tell you how grateful I am that you guys cared enough to pray for me🤧 it really just lit up my spirit when ever I saw I had a notification. Because lately ive been feeling so alone and seeing those responses just... i cant explain in words, but made me so so s so so happy✨So thanks so much 💕 
    • By Kenzie
      Hi! I transfered into a new school last August. I’m currenlty a junior. I’m used to moving because I’ve had to change schools and houses a lot, so it’s nothing new. At my old school I had friends and finally felt like a found a place for me after moving so much. I felt welcomed and comfortable. But here, there isn’t many people who look like me and I feel like I don’t belong. All the kids are super rich and my family barely makes it. I feel so bad comparing myself to them because it shows I’m ungrateful and I’m really working on that because I know God blesses me so much. But my insecurity just keeps showing up. I’ve made a couple friends but i still fail to get out there. My anxiety gets in my way and I unfortunately care too much of what people think. To get to the point, my bff who transferred in with me is transfering and this week is her last. I’m devatsed as she was my only real friend in my grade. The new semester just started and the most uncomfortable class I’m in, I had with her. But now since she leaving, I’m panicking. I’ve been crying all day because I feel so lonely. I’ve prayed about this to God, but I just don’t know what to do. Please pray for me. I’m really scared I don’t know what’s to come and I’m just so lonely.
    • By amdb1001
      I was raised in a religious family, but it's been six years since I've truly felt connected to God. 
      Does anyone have any advice for me?
    • By turtletwo
      I am heartbroken.  I just found out last night that someone very dear to me is deceived by a false teaching! I don't know what to do. I tried reasoning with them, but it has only caused a rift between us.
      I am scared for this person spiritually and feel helpless where to go from here. Please pray the Holy Spirit opens their eyes! The sooner the better. And that He shows me how to best handle it.
    • By Diane64
      I have been feeling so down lately and I have prayed to God for help, I have felt alone with no one to talk to. I prayed for help and then I found myself here, is this God answering my prayer?