SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

okay we are told that no one knows the day or the hour, but we are told that for those that are in the light will know , but those that are in the dark , it shall take them as a thief in the night,

we are told that we are told ahead of time , to watch , to be alert , and to always pray that we do not fall from Gods holy spirit and of his word, for  if we had known when the thief comes we would not be taken by surprise and we would be waiting, watching , for the days are coming and know that the signs and the times had come or on its way, so

what is it that we do not know ,the day or the hour  ?, for we are not of darkness, and we are told by God, when you see these things to lift up your head for redemption draws near ?

is it that when heaven or earth passes away , or that when Christ Jesus returns ? for I believe I have saw many that confuse ,the actual scripture and have not read the text in its order and to get its true meaning , and so everyone says you will never know , but I believe this is not what it is saying,

I will leave this up to responses and comments, thank you for your help and positive advise ,

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, SINNERSAVED said:

what is it that we do not know ,the day or the hour  ?, for we are not of darkness, and we are told by God, when you see these things to lift up your head for redemption draws near ?

1. WE ARE NOT IN DARKNESS ABOUT CHRIST COMING FOR HIS SAINTS (IMMINENT).

2. WE ARE NOT IN DARKNESS ABOUT CHRIST COMING WITH HIS SAINTS (AFTER THE DAY OF THE LORD).

3. THE DAY AND THE HOUR OF CHRIST'S COMING FOR HIS SAINTS HAS NOT BEEN REVEALED.  THEREFORE WE ARE TO BE READY AT ALL TIMES AND UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Days Won:  2

Matt 25:10,13 - But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived.  The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet.  And the door was shut....   Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or hour.   This is the arrival of the Bridegroom.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, Ezra said:

1. WE ARE NOT IN DARKNESS ABOUT CHRIST COMING FOR HIS SAINTS (IMMINENT).

2. WE ARE NOT IN DARKNESS ABOUT CHRIST COMING WITH HIS SAINTS (AFTER THE DAY OF THE LORD).

3. THE DAY AND THE HOUR OF CHRIST'S COMING FOR HIS SAINTS HAS NOT BEEN REVEALED.  THEREFORE WE ARE TO BE READY AT ALL TIMES AND UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.

1.Christ can't return at anytime,certain things must happen first,but I guess Matt 24 was'nt written to you.....

2.Christ coming with His saints is the 2nd coming....

3.Christ will return 3 1/2 days after the two witnesses are killed....

We are in labor right now,the birth pangs will continue to get closer and closer

16 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Matt 25:10,13 - But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived.  The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet.  And the door was shut....   Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or hour.   This is the arrival of the Bridegroom.

In Christ

Montana Marv

is that what you believe ?

I think I need to be more clear, of what my posts is asking, ?

when we are told no one knows the day or the hour, not even the angels in heaven only the father, I am pointing too,

is it about the return of Christ  ? or is it when the heavens and earth pass away ?. matthew 24.

if it be the return of Christ, why would we have days and years to count, and if it be the heavens and earth how would we know when that happens,

so I am trying to get as much information, on this, too see what we need to know , and what we don't know about the day and the hour

thank you I hope I broke it down  a little ,thank you

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Is this a trick question? It is not exactly hidden from us:

29“But immediately after the tribulation of those days THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND THE STARS WILL FALL from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30“And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF THE SKY with power and great glory. 31“And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

36“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone. 37“For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah. 38“For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39and they did not understand until the flood came and took them all away; so will the coming of the Son of Man be. 40“Then there will be two men in the field; one will be taken and one will be left. 41“Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one will be left.

Context seems pretty clear that He is speaking of His return, visibly after the tribulation, where it will be as in the days of Noah, where people were living life as normal, until the flood took them all away to destruction, as Luke pointed out also, where he points out that when the disciples ask where those will be taken, Jesus said, where the vultures gather, I take that to imply they will be taken to where their bones will be picked clean - death, but that is just me.

There is info on this also at http://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/142668-jesus-imminent-return-parts-1-4posts-1-12-15-16/ particularly in post number one of that thread.

8 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

is that what you believe ?

This is what Scripture says.  Read it.

In Christ

Montana Marv

If one can tell me approximately when Armageddon will happen.  I then would be able to tell you approximately when the 2nd Coming is.  So the Second Coming is easily calculated when one knows when Armageddon is finished.  So its time is known.

In Christ

Montana Marv

2 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Is this a trick question? It is not exactly hidden from us:

29“But immediately after the tribulation of those days THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND THE STARS WILL FALL from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30“And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF THE SKY with power and great glory. 31“And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

36“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone. 37“For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah. 38“For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39and they did not understand until the flood came and took them all away; so will the coming of the Son of Man be. 40“Then there will be two men in the field; one will be taken and one will be left. 41“Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one will be left.

Context seems pretty clear that He is speaking of His return, visibly after the tribulation, where it will be as in the days of Noah, where people were living life as normal, until the flood took them all away to destruction, as Luke pointed out also, where he points out that when the disciples ask where those will be taken, Jesus said, where the vultures gather, I take that to imply they will be taken to where their bones will be picked clean - death, but that is just me.

There is info on this also at http://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/142668-jesus-imminent-return-parts-1-4posts-1-12-15-16/ particularly in post number one of that thread.

Omegaman

How much eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage will happen during the Seal, Trumpet and Bowl Judgment.  So what you are indicating is that before the flood people were scorched with fire, many were killed by the sword, beasts of the field and plagues.  And there was famine in the land, people were torment before the flood for 5 months like the sting of a scorpion.  Was there a smell of blood from the waters in the air before the flood.  Did the waters turn into blood before the flood.  Would these provide a eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage environment before  the flood.

So as "in the days of Noah" before the flood people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage.  All were having a merry good time.  I just wonder how you and others get a merry good time during the time of the Wrath of God.  And if that is the case it is impossible for "as in the Days of Noah" to be the environment before the 2nd Coming.  Impossible.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

If one can tell me approximately when Armageddon will happen.  I then would be able to tell you approximately when the 2nd Coming is.  So the Second Coming is easily calculated when one knows when Armageddon is finished.  So its time is known.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Omegaman

How much eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage will happen during the Seal, Trumpet and Bowl Judgment.  So what you are indicating is that before the flood people were scorched with fire, many were killed by the sword, beasts of the field and plagues.  And there was famine in the land, people were torment before the flood for 5 months like the sting of a scorpion.  Was there a smell of blood from the waters in the air before the flood.  Did the waters turn into blood before the flood.  Would these provide a eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage environment before  the flood.

So as "in the days of Noah" before the flood people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage.  All were having a merry good time.  I just wonder how you and others get a merry good time during the time of the Wrath of God.  And if that is the case it is impossible for "as in the Days of Noah" to be the environment before the 2nd Coming.  Impossible.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Marv do we believe what you say here, or do we believe what the Bible plainly says?  I think we better go with the Bible.