• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

12 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

It cannot exist during the Seal, Trumpet and Bowl Judgments or Armageddon.

More poisoning of the well with fabricated terminology.  The Bible never refers to the seals as "judgments".  Don't muddy the waters for those who actually want to see.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

Just now, Last Daze said:

More poisoning of the well with fabricated terminology.  The Bible never refers to the seals as "judgments".  Don't muddy the waters for those who actually want to see.

I agree,  marv, it is false doctrines and false teachings is what I don't tolerate,that you have brought to the table, and I am just exposing for the benefit, of others, I also told you , please prove me to be wrong, and you want to be rude,

I was nice, but enough has been enough, and you cannot teach something you don't even believe in yourself,? but I am always open to hear the other side of every topic, but not if it does not make any sense, or is completely fabricated and does not flow with scripture, for believe this or not ,

here is a teaching that many do not know today, that scripture always interprets scripture, and by this , there is  what is a three part , postion to each point being made, so when you see that , after the tribulation Jesus returns and  gives the signs , you see it in matthew , and you see it in other texted, like mark, this is Yashua's way of proving the scripture to be the word of God and to be his will,

and that it is truth , for it is all supporting and backing up its self, instead of a one time statement , and nothing to be a witness too,

for where ever there is ,two or more gathered in my name ,there I am also in the midst, Gods word is truth , and the truth sets us free, for in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God, do you see how it continues to verify the  righteous evidence of truth with in its self, and that is what we go by, when looking to see if something is truth , or something is false,  

so I am not preaching and dancing to my own tune, but singing and praising to the lord God most high , praises to Him and to Him alone ids worthy of all praises, let us shout it from the roof tops, and let all that can hear ,that our God  is a awesome God !

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Days Won:  2

16 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I agree,  marv, it is false doctrines and false teachings is what I don't tolerate,that you have brought to the table, and I am just exposing for the benefit, of others, I also told you , please prove me to be wrong, and you want to be rude,

I was nice, but enough has been enough, and you cannot teach something you don't even believe in yourself,? but I am always open to hear the other side of every topic, but not if it does not make any sense, or is completely fabricated and does not flow with scripture, for believe this or not ,

here is a teaching that many do not know today, that scripture always interprets scripture, and by this , there is  what is a three part , postion to each point being made, so when you see that , after the tribulation Jesus returns and  gives the signs , you see it in matthew , and you see it in other texted, like mark, this is Yashua's way of proving the scripture to be the word of God and to be his will,

and that it is truth , for it is all supporting and backing up its self, instead of a one time statement , and nothing to be a witness too,

for where ever there is ,two or more gathered in my name ,there I am also in the midst, Gods word is truth , and the truth sets us free, for in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God, do you see how it continues to verify the  righteous evidence of truth with in its self, and that is what we go by, when looking to see if something is truth , or something is false,  

so I am not preaching and dancing to my own tune, but singing and praising to the lord God most high , praises to Him and to Him alone ids worthy of all praises, let us shout it from the roof tops, and let all that can hear ,that our God  is a awesome God !

SS

So what false doctrines have I brought to the table.

Here is a quote of yours: here is a teaching that many do not know today, that scripture always interprets scripture, and by this , there is  what is a three part , postion to each point being made, so when you see that , after the tribulation Jesus returns and  gives the signs , you see it in matthew , and you see it in other texted, like mark, this is Yashua's way of proving the scripture to be the word of God and to be his will,

Correct Scripture always interprets Scripture.  Look at what you just said.  after the tribulation Jesus returns and gives the signs, you see in Matthew.  It is the other way around.  There are signs which preempt His Return.  You have yet to provide me with Scripture which states when the Bridegroom will come.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

57 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

To say that the Bible never refers to the seals as judgments indicates that someone is simply ignoring the events described within the seals, which are all fundamentally judgments (apart from some parenthetical views of Heaven). So the bottom line for the sake of simplicity is: SEALS = JUDGMENTS = TRIBULATION + WRATH

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, SINNERSAVED said:

so when you see that , after the tribulation Jesus returns and  gives the signs , you see it in matthew , and you see it in other texted, like mark, this is Yashua's way of proving the scripture to be the word of God and to be his will,

You probably meant "the sign [singular] of the Son of Man" (Mt 24:30) but because you said "signs" it may have caused confusion". This sign probably represents the "clouds" of saints and angels who come with Christ, or simply the brightness of His glory (which will exceed that of the sun) as flaming fire (2 Thess 1:7,8).

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, ENOCH2010 said:

Marv shortly after Armageddon, isn't the same thing as "the day and hour"

It sure is depending on knowing which  the day or hour one is looking for.  What event follows Armageddon?  The Second Coming.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Ezra said:

To say that the Bible never refers to the seals as judgments indicates that someone is simply ignoring the events described within the seals, which are all fundamentally judgments (apart from some parenthetical views of Heaven). So the bottom line for the sake of simplicity is: SEALS = JUDGMENTS = TRIBULATION + WRATH

Since you're calling them "seal judgments" substantiate your claim.  For each seal list:

• who is doing the judging?
  • who is being judged?
  • what is the judgment that was made?

Do it for each seal.  They are either "seal judgments" as a whole, each and every one of them, or they aren't.  Period.  To call them judgments without substantiating them as such indicates that someone is just making stuff up.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Days Won:  14

3 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

sorry I got ahead of my self for writing fast, but it is the signs of Jesus returns about the sun turns dark and the star fall out of the sky, you see it repeats in other scripture it is .and or was just a sample to show this, not that I was trying to quote it word for word,

sorry about the confusion, but we see that what it was, I was stating as a fact  about scripture interprets scripture, and we can see it through out the bible, but if you have others that are just out to find fault out of personal reasons , then we can go to the scripture that talks about sound doctrine, that people will not want to hear it, and that there will be scoffers in the end times,

we also have that the word of God in our time as we see is what will separate and place son against father , and daughter against mother , and children against parents, we see this today , so if we want to nickel dime every one instead of hearing the Good news, then we have really rejected the word , and the spirit of the word, for many evil will creep into and infiltrate what we believe is the flocks and scatter the sheep,

so then will the church really stand as a church until the end of time ?

well for all those that oppose the  that we go through the tribulation, you have to prove why the church is no longer mentioned , and it is about the saints,not the churches, it is individuals, and only the few for the narrow way this all becomes, as single people and not a group or building, we all have t be accountable as indivduals, to God and work out our own salvation and where we stand in the word.

but if anyone wants to break it down as if I am not being scriptural, go ahead, but I think we all understanding what I was saying, thank you

• 8 months later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.45
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

On 12/25/2015 at 1:11 AM, other one said:

I think you need to read the book of Enoch to see what the days of Noah were like.....

I'm sorry, but I disagree. The Sacred Scripture is perfect, complete. It's self-explanatory. Nothing should be added or taken away from it (Rev 22.18,19), neither modified. Only the Sacred Scripture has authority to explain the Sacred Scripture (2Cor 2.13).

Edited by Leonardo Von

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,035
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, Leonardo Von said:

I'm sorry, but I disagree. The Sacred Scripture is perfect, complete. It's self-explanatory. Nothing should be added or taken away from it (Rev 22.18,19), neither modified. Only the Sacred Scripture has authority to explain the Sacred Scripture (2Cor 2.13).

When Revelation was written,  it was a stand alone book. That verse does not relate to the whole Bible, just Revelation.  I don't have the time nor inclination to get into the truthfulness of 1Enoch. We have many long threads concerning that subject.