IGNORED

who actually is responsible for written and creating the Quran ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

5 hours ago, Willa said:

John 15:26-27 NKJV   But when the Helper (Comforter) comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth Who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.  And you also will bear witness, because you have been with Me from the beginning.   1 John 1:1-2  That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concernting the Word of life---the life was manifested and wehave seen, and bear witness, and delare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us---.  2 Peter 1:16-18  For we did nott follow conningly devised fabeles when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of His Majesty.  For He received from God the Father honor and glory when such a voice came to Him from the Excellent Glory:  This is My Beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."  And we heard this voice which came from heaven when we were with Him on the holy mountain. 

It is believed that Matthew recorded his own book, the Mark recorded the words of Peter, that Luke interviewed the apostles and came up with a composit, and that John recorded his own.  Each did so by inspiration of the Holy Spirit who caused them to remember all that occurred and was spoken.

When they were in Missouri the mormons took over a Massonic Temple and, using the Scottish Rite, they stole the story and the rituals, I am told.  I do know that anyone can become a member of a Masonic order, christians, Jews, or any faith but for Mormons..  They had been kicked out of the organization and are blackballed. This was under the leadership of Joseph Smith Jr.  When I have asked Mormon missionaried about this, they have not denied it but just say that they don't claim to be the only ones who have the "truth".    Such deception!.  I have read portions of the secret books.  They sound very mystical and nonsensical for the most part.  But pharases stood out to me, such as that they should not reveal all to new members.  Only on the higher levels do they reveal the deeper secrets.   That is why young people and members who have not proceeded to other ranks do not think there is any evil in masonry.    There was a film called "The Godmakers" that was very informative.

what is your question ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

You asked how we got started in what we believe.  I have given the accounts of witnesses and of the writers of the Gospels on which we base our beliefs.  You are the one who posed the question.  We do not have accounts of angels revealing any of these gospels or even the epistiles.  The Holy Spirit is not an angel.  He is God the Spirit who "is with you and shall be in you." Jesus said in John 14.  The Spirit of truth Who shall lead you into all truth. John 16

Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith.  Test yourselves.  Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?---unless indeed you are disqualified.  2 Cor. 13:5

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Days Won:  37

21 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

you have twisted another, derail another thread ?

Is this like when one makes a jab at someone, they respond, and then the first person goes running around crying foul?

;)

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Hamlet by William Shakespeare

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  448
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

My post above concerning the origins of the Qur'an and some of its ideology are accurate and true.  Anyone who wishes a thumbnail review of the religion and the text of the Muslim holy book should read it.    Save yourself a little time and try to avoid errors in understanding.   My post is not an apologetic for Islam.  Quite the contrary it is a dispassionate review of the religion according to the Qur'an itself.

and that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,867
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

On 2/5/2016 at 0:43 PM, thereselittleflower said:

You're actually comparing a scam artist to Christ?    o.0     o.0     o.0  

I wish you all wouldn't use that   o.o thing....   when I see it I always think yo are referring to me and I get all excited over nothing  LoL     just flashed up in OO's mind, "Just when the #$%$ did I do that.   Adrenalin dumps and I'm all ready for a fight and I just get stuck that way for an hour or so....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Days Won:  37

1 hour ago, other one said:

I wish you all wouldn't use that   o.o thing....   when I see it I always think yo are referring to me and I get all excited over nothing  LoL     just flashed up in OO's mind, "Just when the #$%$ did I do that.   Adrenalin dumps and I'm all ready for a fight and I just get stuck that way for an hour or so....

lol

sorry