• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,103
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

Retracing a bit:

Ex. 19:17-18 And Moses brought forth [all] the people out of the camp to meet with God; and they stood at the nether part of...Mount Sinai...

Heb. 18:22 But you have come to Mount Zion

Ex. 20:18 ... the people...fell back and stood afar off... Deut. 18:16 ...saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.

Heb. 20:25 See that you do not...turn away from Him who speaks from heaven...

Four types of people came to Mount Sinai and saw and heard God. The same four types shall see and hear God reveal Himself from heavenly Mount Zion. As we have seen, the first type, people having the nature of the flesh – the heathen – flee and hide in fear from the Presence of Holiness.

The second type are people of the nature of the soul.

The soul of the flesh is in the blood. Lev. 17:11; Gen. 9:4

These are people who belong to the blood/soul lineage of Israel, or, who have cleaved to Israel's God by accepting the God's Covenant of the Ten Commandments established with Israel at Mount Sinai. These are people who live moral lives with their neighbors upon the earth, not corrupting their flesh and souls with forbidden desires and lusts. But these are not people who have been infilled with the Holy Spirit, and have lived being guided by Him.

Both at Sinai and at Zion, when these people meet God, they do not flee; but neither are they able to fully enter into his Presence. They are convinced, but not fully transformed. They are honored by God, but he does not accept them up into the cloud. Rather, he selects them for earthly service.

Ex. 24:1 And he said unto Moses, “Come up unto the LORD, you, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel; and worship from afar off. 10 ...and they saw the God of Israel... 14 And [Moses] said to the elders, “Wait here for us until we come back to you.” [!]

Rev. 7:2 Then I saw another angel... 3 saying, “Do not harm the earth…until we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.” 4 ...One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed.

Zech. 12:10 “And I will pour out upon the house of David and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication, and they will look toward [not away from] me whom they pierced.” … 12 And the land shall mourn, every family by itself...

The heathen will flee and hide away from the Face of God; but the Israelite servants of God will look toward him, and

Matt 26:64 "...see/gaze upon the Son of Man sitting upon the right hand of the Power, and coming on the clouds of heaven."

The faithful but beforetime blinded elders of Israel will see God having Christ at his right hand, and will realize this is the fulfillment of Psalm 110's prophecy of their Messiah: "sit at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool." They will repent, and God will pour out his grace upon them, and seal them for His service upon earth.

• Group:  Royal Member

On 12/30/2015 at 9:43 AM, WilliamL said:

Four types of people came to Mount Sinai and saw and heard God. The same four types shall see and hear God reveal Himself from heavenly Mount Zion. As we have seen, the first type, people having the nature of the flesh – the heathen – flee and hide in fear from the Presence of Holiness.

The second type are people of the nature of the soul.

The soul of the flesh is in the blood. Lev. 17:11; Gen. 9:4

These are people who belong to the blood/soul lineage of Israel, or, who have cleaved to Israel's God by accepting the God's Covenant of the Ten Commandments established with Israel at Mount Sinai.

At Mount Sinai, there were four types of people, and three types of ascent. The first ascent:

Ex. 24:9 Then ascended/went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel...

The second ascent:

Ex. 24:13 And Moses rose up, and his minister Joshua: and Moses [and Joshua] ascended/went up into the mountain of God. 14 And he said unto the elders, Wait here for us, until we come back to you.

The third ascent:

Ex. 24:17 The sight of the glory of the LORD was like a consuming fire on the top of the mountain... 18 So Moses went into the midst of the cloud and ascended/went up into the mountain... 2 Moses alone shall come near the LORD...

Joshua represents the third type of people, those of the nature of the spirit. Moses represents the fourth and highest type of people, those of the nature of the light. The greater one's degree of purity and holiness, the higher the ascent, and the closer towards the Presence one will be able to ascend in the End Times.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.70
  • Days Won:  37

On 12/29/2015 at 9:08 AM, WilliamL said:

The Lord chose to scatter the prophetic pieces of the End Time jigsaw puzzle throughout the Bible.

Most people try to assemble all of the pieces into one complete picture without having the picture on the box cover to work from.

The Exodus story gives the picture to work from. Every basic theme and event of the End Times is in that picture story, but people refuse to look at it. So they work from distorted pictures formed in their minds, made out of presumptions about how they think things will be. And thus they end up trying to jam puzzle pieces together that were not made to fit that way.

I don't think the bible is a jigsaw puzzle.   

...to be continued at a later time.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On December 24, 2015 at 0:03 PM, WilliamL said:

Rev. 1:7 Behold, He come with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will wail because of Him. Even so, Amen.

How, by what means, will every eye see Jesus Christ at this event?

Honestly, I don't have an answer for your question, but I believe this will be the most exciting time in human history. The day Yeshua returns to the planet to lift up (I believe) the faithful watching fruit bearing church (5 virgins ready) which in turn will cause many Jewish people to realize, "oooooops we never should have listened to our rabbis...."

from this moment on planet earth will be shaking and baking from the soon to come trumpet and bowl judgments, and yet at the same time, (I believe) an exciting time as many church goers who didn't really think much about God, the bible, his will, will have this chance to prove themselves worthy as they get tried and tested, while many pagans and unbelievers, like Jews, finally start to get it.......JESUS IS LORD AND THE KING OF KINGS!!!!!!!

PRAISE YOU ALMIGHTY FATHER AND THE WORTHY LAMB!!!!!!

((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))

come Lord Jesus, Come!  (Maranantha) 

spock looking and patiently waiting.....