IGNORED

what do we really know about Satan, Who is he ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

We have talked about good and evil and about God and about Yashua, and about the end of the world,

we have tried to figure out the time line of Daniel , and seen that there is that battle from good to evil ,

we are told that it is spiritual and angelic, fallen angels and good angels, we have a fight on our hands,

and we cannot even see most, of this, but he is real and the evil and wickedness continues,

so with that said , and knowing the beast and the antichrist in the revelations, and how good and evil will come to pass and we are victorious if we are with Yashua, by dying on the cross being able to now save our souls,

I pose this question ? who really is ,satan that old serpent of old,? Lucifer how he has fallen, the prince of Persia ,

where is satans seat,  the serpent in the garden , the devil in the desert tempting Yeshua ?

the evil that is apparent , and unknown, how much do we know about satan , and what he is , and what he is trying to do ?

and then you have a scripture that states ,deliver the body to the devil for destruction, ,so that the soul may be saved ?

can we ever get enough information, of the fallen evil and what ,he is all about,? I don't think we know enough about him, and I want to learn more , thank you  everyone,

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

15 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

We have talked about good and evil and about God and about Yashua, and about the end of the world,

we have tried to figure out the time line of Daniel , and seen that there is that battle from good to evil ,

we are told that it is spiritual and angelic, fallen angels and good angels, we have a fight on our hands,

and we cannot even see most, of this, but he is real and the evil and wickedness continues,

so with that said , and knowing the beast and the antichrist in the revelations, and how good and evil will come to pass and we are victorious if we are with Yashua, by dying on the cross being able to now save our souls,

I pose this question ? who really is ,satan that old serpent of old,? Lucifer how he has fallen, the prince of Persia ,

where is satans seat,  the serpent in the garden , the devil in the desert tempting Yeshua ?

the evil that is apparent , and unknown, how much do we know about satan , and what he is , and what he is trying to do ?

and then you have a scripture that states ,deliver the body to the devil for destruction, ,so that the soul may be saved ?

can we ever get enough information, of the fallen evil and what ,he is all about,? I don't think we know enough about him, and I want to learn more , thank you  everyone,

The only thing I really know about satan is what the Bible tells us; he is a created, fallen being who is the enemy of my soul....and yours.  I don't really need to know anything more about him except how to avoid him. 

i have read all i can to understand who satan is , and why does he do what he does, for God alone we know is in control, but when Yashua came, and was tempted in the desert, and knew that he had the power over all of the earth and everything in it, for if He knew that the cross would have been his end , he would not have allowed the crucifixion to happen,  we also see he is able to do to Job, everything but to take his life, as a test to God, so God allows this to happen, as  God will allow the beast or the lawless one to kill and overcome the saints for 42 months,

there is that scripture that says give satan the body for destruction, so that the soul can be saved, ?

we have that he will fight with Michael and his angels, and will be defeated,

so satan still has power over people , but limited to the level that is controlled by God and the holy spirit ,

but even those that believe and are filled with the holy spirit , are subjected to the destruction of the body, but yet God redeems the souls,

so do you see now why i have posted this , for there is so much i think most will not want to ask , or get into , about who is , and what really is satans role in all this plans

is it possible that satan has a role to destroy the flesh and kill so that the souls can be weighed in the balance ?

is this part of what God uses to bring witness and testing to people to test there faiths,?

i believe we need to find the truths of our understanding of who satan really is , and how he really fits in the plan of God , but we all know in the end God destroys him and Yeshua is king of kings and lord of lords,

but we must face the facts that all i have mentioned, that are we serving a God that allows to let satan the devil ,continue to kill the believers also ? are we set in the right mind frame to know what we know and serve him faithfully ? lets examine and fined out..? 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

One can have an unhealthy interest in, and obsession with, satan SINNERSAVED.

8 hours ago, thereselittleflower said:

One can have an unhealthy interest in, and obsession with, satan SINNERSAVED.

when we seek truth, we make sure that all areas are covered, this might be  different, but it was to know

how satan works , and how we can not be swayed by the lies and evils of the devil, for me to understand good , we must see what is evil also , this is not about learning of satan , but to see what effects he has on people through people , that we should be aware of, many will not want to come and look into it , for the sake of being pulled away from Gods word, thats not what this is about,

but we are set in the true foundation, upon a rock we stand in the word of God, and satan is already a defeated person, and he has but a short time, and so , many don't believe he exist, and when you preach the gospel, we need to know and be aware of the real evil that rob,kill and destroys, and lies, to you when you are doubting ,God, and how he trys to get us away from God by destractions, and lures

even believers, may say and talk all about God, but not know that satan is a force to be delt with ,we ask these questions all the time why is there so much evil in the world, why all the violence, well if you did not know the source,  then people blame God and this is not fair to God, for God Yahweh is holy , and a holy God will judge one day and he will   eliminate evil and wickedness, and to put a end to transgressions and sin, that the serpent started in the garden , and it became as a cancer ,to man

so it is not me going   away from Gods word, but to know who the enemy is and what we need to do ,not to fall into his trap,

and to stay strong in God, for we see the evil, and we do not fear , for God is with us.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Hasatan is the adversary.  His purpose is to help reveal who and what God is through opposing God and all he stands for.  Ultimately God subdues him and removes his ability to affect the creation.

Are we to know about him?  Yes, we are supposed to know his devices.  We are suppose to understand that his power can prevent even the angels of God from acomplishing their missions in a timely manner as written in Daniel.

It would behoove us to understand the enemy for the purpose of having victory over him through Christ in us.  I once started a topic about the devives of the enemy hoping to stir up discussion about how Satan works against us so that more would be recognized and victory achieved.  We had some success in discussing these things.  We talked about his weapons such as the qurstion hath God said or how he uses the 'self' through the lust of the eyes, lust of the flesh and the pride of life.

19 minutes ago, gdemoss said:

Hasatan is the adversary.  His purpose is to help reveal who and what God is through opposing God and all he stands for.  Ultimately God subdues him and removes his ability to affect the creation.

Are we to know about him?  Yes, we are supposed to know his devices.  We are suppose to understand that his power can prevent even the angels of God from acomplishing their missions in a timely manner as written in Daniel.

It would behoove us to understand the enemy for the purpose of having victory over him through Christ in us.  I once started a topic about the devives of the enemy hoping to stir up discussion about how Satan works against us so that more would be recognized and victory achieved.  We had some success in discussing these things.  We talked about his weapons such as the qurstion hath God said or how he uses the 'self' through the lust of the eyes, lust of the flesh and the pride of life.

Thank you gdemoss,

for that understanding of what, I was trying to bring to the table, with this topic, I don't want people or believers to misunderstand what I am bringing up here, its not to study about satan , but to know about and to have knowledge about him,

many will shy away, thinking the worst, or that I am trying to bring in evil, thanks again brother.

God wants us to be informed and knowing the battle of good and evil, so if we know about the evil and the enemy, it helps to share the love of Yashua.

9 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

Thank you gdemoss,

for that understanding of what, I was trying to bring to the table, with this topic, I don't want people or believers to misunderstand what I am bringing up here, its not to study about satan , but to know about and to have knowledge about him,

many will shy away, thinking the worst, or that I am trying to bring in evil, thanks again brother.

God wants us to be informed and knowing the battle of good and evil, so if we know about the evil and the enemy, it helps to share the love of Yashua.

"For our struggle is not against enemies of blood and flesh, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers of this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places" (Ephesians 6:12). Satan is the principality behind the powers of this corrupt world system. (everywhere, not just part of the world)

Satan is not called the kakos (êáêïò) 

one but the poneros (ðïíåñïò) one. This present age is described by Paul as poneros (ðïíåñïò). The 

English word which best translate this Greek word is pernicious. 

Webster says, “That is pernicious which works mischief or destruction.” This present age therefore is not 

content to perish in its own corruption, but seeks to drag all men with it down to its own inevitable 

destruction. 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

2 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

when we seek truth, we make sure that all areas are covered, this might be  different, but it was to know

how satan works , and how we can not be swayed by the lies and evils of the devil, for me to understand good , we must see what is evil also , this is not about learning of satan , but to see what effects he has on people through people , that we should be aware of, many will not want to come and look into it , for the sake of being pulled away from Gods word, thats not what this is about,

but we are set in the true foundation, upon a rock we stand in the word of God, and satan is already a defeated person, and he has but a short time, and so , many don't believe he exist, and when you preach the gospel, we need to know and be aware of the real evil that rob,kill and destroys, and lies, to you when you are doubting ,God, and how he trys to get us away from God by destractions, and lures

even believers, may say and talk all about God, but not know that satan is a force to be delt with ,we ask these questions all the time why is there so much evil in the world, why all the violence, well if you did not know the source,  then people blame God and this is not fair to God, for God Yahweh is holy , and a holy God will judge one day and he will   eliminate evil and wickedness, and to put a end to transgressions and sin, that the serpent started in the garden , and it became as a cancer ,to man

so it is not me going   away from Gods word, but to know who the enemy is and what we need to do ,not to fall into his trap,

and to stay strong in God, for we see the evil, and we do not fear , for God is with us.

If you want to know how satan works, read The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis.

18 minutes ago, thereselittleflower said:

If you want to know how satan works, read The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis.

I would prefer to stay in study of what the bible tells us , and not another source ,many of us go to other books and things , when all the answers are clear and in the bible , if we go to another source, it is like not seeing what we need to see, so I will continue ,searching the scriptures, I would want the bible to tell e and guide me , in this,

but, thank you for your advise,