IGNORED

what do we really know about Satan, Who is he ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

Amen- Yahweh sent His Son Yahshua into the world to Redeem sinners 

and the Gospel  has been preached widely since His Life on earth and His death and Resurrection and 

still His Own people rejected Him , except for a remnant,

and though He Created every one of us,  everyone on earth ever, and everything everywhere,

His own Created people still reject Him, except for a remnant , 

exactly like Israel in the OT.

15 minutes ago, Willa said:

This is why we need to spread the Gospel--people still need to be freed from the power of sin and death.  God is not willing that any should perish.  The battle is the Lord's.  We need to be in prayer while we share, asking God to take away blindness and open ears that they may hear and be saved.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,995
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

5 hours ago, Willa said:

Romans 16:17-20a  Now i urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them.  For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple.  For your obedience has become known to all.  therefore I am glad on your behalf; but I want you to be wise in what is good, and simple (innocent) concerning evil.  And the God of peace will crush satan under your feet shortly.  

I prefer to let God worry about satan and just stay as far from him and his works as possible.  It is enough to know the Bible,  that satan deceives and lies, and that he no longer has the power of death since Jesus took that away from him when He arose from the dead; so while he prowls around seeking whom he can destroy, he is declawed and toothless but has a big roar and a deceiving purr.    

Hebrews 2:14 For as much then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, He also Himself likewise took part of the same; that through death He might destroy Him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

It appears that you, like so many others, perceive Satan’s "power of death" in verse 14 to be the same as having the "keys of death" in Revelation 1:18. It’s not, for in Psalm 68:20 before Jesus’ death and resurrection it states that "our God is the God of salvation; and unto God belong the issues of death."

The devil has never had the unilateral power to take life. Let me say that again, “The devil has never had the unilateral power to take life!!!"

God alone determines and permits the time of every man’s death, not the devil. We see this proven in the Old Testament where the dead were brought back to life by God’s servants.

I Kings 17:18 - And she said unto Elijah, What have I to do with thee, O thou man of God? art thou come unto me to call my sin to remembrance, and to slay my son? 19 And he said unto her, Give me thy son. And he took him out of her bosom, and carried him up into a loft, where he abode, and laid him upon his own bed. 20 And he cried unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, hast Thou also brought evil upon the widow with whom I sojourn, by slaying her son? 21 And he stretched himself upon the child three times, and cried unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, I pray Thee, let this child’s soul come into him again. 22 And the LORD heard the voice of Elijah; and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived. 23 And Elijah took the child, and brought him down out of the chamber into the house, and delivered him unto his mother: and Elijah said, See, thy son liveth. 24 And the woman said to Elijah, Now by this I know that thou art a man of God, and that the word of the LORD in thy mouth is truth.

II Kings 4:32 - And when Elisha was come into the house, behold, the child was dead, and laid upon his bed. 33 He went in therefore, and shut the door upon them twain, and prayed unto the LORD. 34 And he went up, and lay upon the child, and put his mouth upon his mouth, and his eyes upon his eyes, and his hands upon his hands: and he stretched himself upon the child; and the flesh of the child waxed warm. 35 Then he returned, and walked in the house to and fro; and went up, and stretched himself upon him: and the child sneezed seven times, and the child opened his eyes.

II Kings 13:20 - And Elisha died, and they buried him. And the bands of the Moabites invaded the land at the coming in of the year. 21 And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold, they spied a band of men; and they cast the man into the sepulchre of Elisha: and when the man was let down, and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived, and stood up on his feet.

Furthermore, in the New Testament we see that not only did Jesus raise Lazarus, the daughter of Jairus who was one of the rulers of the synagogue, and the widow’s son from the dead, He also gave this "power to raise the dead" to His disciples prior to His death on the cross. For the power of life and death are God’s alone, for as we saw that the devil could never have killed Job’s family if God had not permitted it.

Let me say that as well once again, “The devil could never have killed Job’s family if God had not permitted it!!!

Likewise, concerning the "beast" of Revelation "it [permission] was given him to make war with the saints and to overcome [kill] them," (Revelation 13:7).

That is not to deny that there are certain things people can do that may indeed effect God’s determination in the time of their death. Some examples would be eating properly and exercising versus substance abuse and suicide. However, without God’s allowing it, death can and will evade or conquer any man’s personal desires.

Revelation 9:6 - And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Proverbs 18:21 states, "Death and life are in the power of the tongue," and this is where the devil’s "power of death" rests. All he can do and all he ever could do on his own is lie, undermine, distort, and pervert the truth of God, and so he intentionally mishandles it by overly emphasizing certain parts while minimizing or outright ignoring other indispensable parts. This is known as the "Strain at a gnat and swallow a camel" religion of hypocrites. Do I need to say that again?

Matthew 23:23 - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. 24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel. 25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. 26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

The result of this kind of religion is death  because not only does not reconcile men to God, it leads men away from the truth that alone sets them free. Thus it is Satan’s strategy to try and shipwreck every Christian’s faith with this endtime flood of "doctrines of devils" and religious hypocrisy or to utterly discourage the true saint (or the everyday servant of the Lord Jesus Christ) with an onslaught of endless false accusations and persecutions.

I Timothy 1:18 - This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare; 19 Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck.

I Timothy 4:1 - Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron.

To counter the devil’s “crusades” of deception that for centuries has viciously assaulted the true church, the Holy Spirit was given to her (the true Church) to illuminate the heart of the yielded believer to God’s precious truths so they wouldn’t be deceived by those Paul stated “appeared to be somewhat” with all their religious speech and adornments and robes and the like. But not just to illuminate the heart of the yielded believer to the written truth, but the very Living Truth Himself! For this reason, God came in the flesh to discredit Satan’s lies and had long since returned via His Holy Spirit to establish true saving faith in the heart of every believer that the divine nature of Christ might be fully formed in them. Not so they can continue to be part of a harlot church or one of her whorish little daughters’ pseudo churches. If that is not a biblically sound statement, then correct me with scriptures and scripture alone.

Galatians 4:19 - My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you.

Ephesians 4:13 - Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: 14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; 15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into Him in all things, which is the head, even Christ

Therefore I would tell everyone that you best believe that Satan can still cause you to commit religious suicide nowadays; for Jesus clearly stated that “strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leads unto life, and few there be that find it” and that “Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?"

Jesus warn us to take heed that no one deceives us, for we are told in scripture how they’ll even come to us in His very name as ministers of righteous... while all along they are preaching the very doctrines of devils. Wake up people!!

So one more question, just what was the thing the devil convinced Adam and Eve of?

That they wouldn’t die.

So why can’t you realize that what he’d love for us to believe now is that “he no longer has the power of death since Jesus took that away from him when He arose from the dead; so while he prowls around seeking whom he can destroy, he is declawed and toothless but has a big roar and a deceiving purr.”    

Hebrews 2:14 - Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

So forgive me as I ask one or two more questions...

·       Is Satan destroyed?

·       Has he been cast into the pit of hell or just thrown down from heaven?

Some would even say he was destroyed and yet still is in heaven, go figured...

What Jesus did do via the cross was destroy the power of the devil’s lies with the truth of the Gospel, and in doing so has assured us that He alone has the power of life and death and will raise us up the last day. Thus we who have believed the “truth” have been set free because He “deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.”

Romans 1:4 - And declared [proven] to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead: 5 By whom we have received grace… for obedience to the faith among all nations, for His name.

Take heed how you hear… because if you believe is lies then you are still in bondage.

Edited by BlindSeeker
grammatic, added a verse

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Days Won:  37

3 hours ago, Willa said:

Romans 16:17-20a  Now i urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them.  For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple.  For your obedience has become known to all.  therefore I am glad on your behalf; but I want you to be wise in what is good, and simple (innocent) concerning evil.  And the God of peace will crush satan under your feet shortly.  

I prefer to let God worry about satan and just stay as far from him and his works as possible.  It is enough to know the Bible,  that satan deceives and lies, and that he no longer has the power of death since Jesus took that away from him when He arose from the dead; so while he prowls around seeking whom he can destroy, he is declawed and toothless but has a big roar and a deceiving purr.    

Hey Willa,  I very much agree with you.   Do you know the stories of saints who would snub the devil's attempts to disturb them knowing he is declawed and toothless no mattter how much he would roar?   If awakened from sleep by his antics, they would simply say  "Oh, it's just you?" and turn over and go back to sleep.  This is how I generally deal with his efforts to disturb my peace. :)

2 hours ago, BlindSeeker said:

Hebrews 2:14 For as much then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, He also Himself likewise took part of the same; that through death He might destroy Him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

It appears that you, like so many others, perceive Satan’s "power of death" in verse 14 to be the same as having the "keys of death" in Revelation 1:18. It’s not, for in Psalm 68:20 before Jesus’ death and resurrection it states that "our God is the God of salvation; and unto God belong the issues of death."

The devil has never had the unilateral power to take life. Let me say that again, “The devil has never had the unilateral power to take life!!!"

God alone determines and permits the time of every man’s death, not the devil. We see this proven in the Old Testament where the dead were brought back to life by God’s servants.

This is all much ado about nothing.  Nowhere did Willa ever even give the hint that satan holds the "keys of death" or that the devil ever had unilateral power to take life, or that God alone does not determine and permit the time of every man's death.

It's sad to see how some will try to twist the plain words of scripture, and the words of others, to make them appear to say something other than they actually have plainly said:

• Hebrews 2:14,15:

Since then the children [that is, humanity] are sharers in flesh and blood, he [that is, Christ] also himself in like manner partook of the same; that through death he might bring to naught him that had [marginal reading, has] the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 and might deliver all them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.”

It is clear the scriptures here say the devil had the power of death.

Let's look at this in another translation:

• 14Therefore, since the children share in flesh and blood, He Himself likewise also partook of the same, that through death He might render powerless him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, 15and might free those who through fear of death were subject to slavery all their lives

it's not "destroy" but "render powerless" "bring to naught"  - let's look at more translations:

• New Living Translation
    Because God's children are human beings--made of flesh and blood--the Son also became flesh and blood. For only as a human being could he die, and only by dying could he break the power of the devil, who had the power of death.

New American Standard Bible 
    Therefore, since the children share in flesh and blood, He Himself likewise also partook of the same, that through death He might render powerless him who had the power of death, that is, the devil,

New American Standard 1977 
    Since then the children share in flesh and blood, He Himself likewise also partook of the same, that through death He might render powerless him who had the power of death, that is, the devil;

American Standard Version
    Since then the children are sharers in flesh and blood, he also himself in like manner partook of the same; that through death he might bring to nought him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Darby Bible Translation
    Since therefore the children partake of blood and flesh, he also, in like manner, took part in the same, that through death he might annul him who has the might of death, that is, the devil;

English Revised Version
    Since then the children are sharers in flesh and blood, he also himself in like manner partook of the same; that through death he might bring to nought him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Weymouth New Testament
    Since then the children referred to are all alike sharers in perishable human nature, He Himself also, in the same way, took on Him a share of it, in order that through death He might render powerless him who had authority over death, that is, the Devil,

World English Bible
    Since then the children have shared in flesh and blood, he also himself in the same way partook of the same, that through death he might bring to nothing him who had the power of death, that is, the devil,

And in regards to those translations which say "destroy him" let's look at the Greek:

• καταργέω katargéō, kat-arg-eh'-o; from G2596 and G691; to be (render) entirely idle (useless), literally or figuratively:—abolish, cease, cumber, deliver, destroy, do away, become (make) of no (none, without) effect, fail, loose, bring (come) to nought, put away (down), vanish away, make void.

• Outline of Biblical Usage [?]
    1. to render idle, unemployed, inactivate, inoperative

1. to cause a person or thing to have no further efficiency

2. to deprive of force, influence, power

2. to cause to cease, put an end to, do away with, annul, abolish

1. to cease, to pass away, be done away

2. to be severed from, separated from, discharged from, loosed from any one

3. to terminate all intercourse with one

•  
    Thayer's Greek Lexicon
    STRONGS NT 2673: καταργέω

καταργέω, κατάργω; future καταργήσω; 1 aorist κατήργησα; perfectκατήργηκα; passive, present καταργοῦμαι; perfect κατήργημαι; 1 aoristκατηργήθην; 1 future καταργηθήσομαι; causative of the verb ἀργέω, equivalent to ἀργόν (i. e. ἀεργον (on the accent cf. Chandler § 444)) ποιῶ; frequent with Paul, who uses it 25 times (elsewhere in N. T. only twice (Luke, Heb.), in the Sept. 4 times (2 Esdr., see below)); 1. to render idle, unemployed, inactive, inoperative: ......     to cause a person or a thing to have no further efficiency; to deprive of force, influence, power (A. V. bring to nought, make of none effect): τί, Romans 3:3; 1 Corinthians 1:28; τινα, 1 Corinthians 2:6 (but in passive); diabolic powers, 1 Corinthians 15:24 (Justin Martyr, Apology 2, 6); Antichrist, 2 Thessalonians 2:8; τόνθάνατον, 2 Timothy 1:10 (Epistle of Barnabas 5, 6 [ET]); τόν διάβολον,Hebrews 2:14; passive 1 Corinthians 15:26; to make void, τήν ἐπαγγελίαν,Galatians 3:17; passive Romans 4:14.

It is being used here in its figurative sense, and so is not speaking of his literal distruction, but the removal of his power, here specifically the power of death.

Take heed how you hear… because if you believe is lies you are still in bondage.

Yes, take head how you hear . . . 

3 hours ago, simplejeff said:

he is currently destroying billions of lives , families, and souls.

who do you think caused the holocaust, and hundreds of million deaths perhaps/ by execution**, all over the world , in the last 200 years ? 

and 1/3 or mankind in the next few years, perhaps, ((whether 1 year, of 200 more years permitted by Yahweh)).

who is behind all the cults in the world. ? ((satan))

** including starvation, famine, pestilence etc etc ; but mostly by war/violence for this point.

So I guess the scriptures are in error then?

• Hebrews 2:14  Since then the children are sharers in flesh and blood, he also himself in like manner partook of the same; that through death he might bring to nought him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

5 hours ago, BlindSeeker said:

WHAT YOU ASSUME IS FALSE.  I HAVE NEVER BELIEVED SUCH A THING!  

So one more question, just what was the thing the devil convinced Adam and Eve of?    Satan told them that they would be as God, knowing both good and evil.  Satan still tempts people to be gods or be like God.

So why can’t you realize that what he’d love for us to believe now is that “he no longer has the power of death since Jesus took that away from him when He arose from the dead; so while he prowls around seeking whom he can destroy, he is declawed and toothless but has a big roar and a deceiving purr.”    

His power was the fear of death that Jesus removed as in Hebrews 2:15.  It was the bondage.  I AM SORRY YOUR HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD.

Hebrews 2:14 - Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

·       Is Satan destroyed?   

NO HE IS A CRIPLE.  Jesus has bruised his head--a concussion. 

What Jesus did do via the cross was destroy the power of the devil’s lies with the truth of the Gospel, and in doing so has assured us that He alone has the power of life and death and will raise us up the last day. Thus we who have believed the “truth” have been set free because He “deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.”

AMEN!  ROM. 6:23 NKJV  For the wages of sin is death, but THE GIFT OF GOD IS ETERNAL

LIFE IN CHRIST JESUS.

Willa, what you can do with your post above is simply cut out what falls below your response line, and make your response under the quoted section, then use the    "  button to add another quote frame,   past in what you cut,   go to the end of the next part you want to respond to,  cut out everything below it, make your response under the quote box, put in new quote box, paste in what you cut before, rince repeat.

It is really hard to read what is yours and what is SEEKERS above.

Like this:

5 hours ago, BlindSeeker said:

Willa:

The devil has never had the unilateral power to take life. Let me say that again, “The devil has never had the unilateral power to take life!!!"

So one more question, just what was the thing the devil convinced Adam and Eve of?    

Willa:

Satan told them that they would be as God, knowing both good and evil.  Satan still tempts people to be gods or be like God.

Willa:

His power was the fear of death that Jesus removed as in Hebrews 2:15.  It was the bondage.  I AM SORRY YOUR HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD.

·       Is Satan destroyed?   

Willa:

Willa:

AMEN!  ROM. 6:23 NKJV  For the wages of sin is death, but THE GIFT OF GOD IS ETERNALLIFE IN CHRIST JESUS.    

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,995
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

11 hours ago, Willa said:

What you stated was so unclear that I had to go with what you appeared to be saying. For you stated “he no longer has the power of death since Jesus took that away from him when He arose from the dead; so while he prowls around seeking whom he can destroy, he is declawed and toothless but has a big roar and a deceiving purr.”

So if in fact I misunderstood you and your response wasn’t an attempt to wiggle out of your comment after my rebuttal, I am truly sorry. But some here are so dishonest here in their faith that when they are confronted their only defense is to counterattack with “That’s not what I said or believe.” 

So again, if in fact I truly misunderstood you and your response, I am truly sorry.

The devil’s power still remains; it just is effective in the life of those who have believed in the truth of the Gospel. For I know you are aware and would admit that the fear of death is still bondage to millions alive today simply because they haven’t believed in the Lord Jesus Christ who can set them free? Wouldn’t you?

No, he doesn’t have a concussion. That might sound good and even funny if a preacher said it from the pulpit. But it is an inaccurate statement and has no place in the beliefs of a Christian.

Genesis 3:15 - And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

It may be fanciful imagery to imagine Jesus stomping on the head of Lucifer, bruising His own heel while delivering a concussion to the adversary’s head. But that is not what took place.

The heel represents the lowest part of the body; of which we are for Christ. For He, as scripture says “was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that He by the grace of God should taste death for every man.”

Surely you recognise that we are His body, right?

Romans 12:4 - For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: 5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

I Corinthians 10:16 - The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ? 17 For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.

I Corinthians 12:12 - For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. 13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. 14 For the body is not one member, but many. 15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

Is not the heel the lower part of the foot? So then this reference to the heel being bruised is an acknowledgement that Satan will indeed persecute and afflict the humanity of Christ and bring suffering and persecution on His people, that his power obtained only by his lies would be destroyed. For see Lucifer was able to exalt himself over some of the angels when they accepted his idiot-ology and rebelled against God. They believed his lie and cast off their love for God and His truth and became accursed.

But what does the “head” represent? What says the scriptures?

I Corinthians11:3 - But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

The “head” here represents the power and authority under which the body lies; and in the reference to Lucifer “head” having been bruised, it represents that “power and authority” he had taken unto himself through the lies by which he had exalted himself above the other angels. Those lies were proven to be false by God Himself when He was manifested in the flesh and humbly became subject to His own godly precepts. Having willfully laid down His life for the sins of those who had been taken captive by the devil’s lies, He triumphed over him and bruised his false “power and authority.”

Hebrews 2:14 - Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, He also Himself likewise took part of the same; that through death He might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Therefore, the devil doesn’t have a concussion, but he is very angry because God was justified and he was condemned, proven to be a liar and usurper of authority. Therefore, he was cast out and has now come down having great wrath against the whole of humanity, simply because they, as His intended body, were created in His image with the intent that they should be his glory,

I Corinthians 11:7 - For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God…

Revelation 12:12 - Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time. 13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

Now, while you may not agree with what I have presented here, I hope it was at least clear.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  40,789
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2015 at 0:01 PM, thereselittleflower said:

If you want to know how satan works, read The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis.

You remind me of one who cannot find the proper authority yet like a sign is constantly pointing to what they think is...
                                                        here let me help :happyhappy:
       God's Word and God's Word alone Sola Scriptura .... :thumbsup: 

9 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

You remind me of one who cannot find the proper authority yet like a sign is constantly pointing to what they think is...
                                                        here let me help :happyhappy:
       God's Word and God's Word alone Sola Scriptura .... :thumbsup: 

I guess Jesus gave us teachers for nothing huh?

• Eph 4 11And He gave some as apostles, and some as prophets, and some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers, 12for the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ

Let's just throw all those helps away that God has provided because all we need are the scriptures . . . .  wow.