• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

6 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I did read that answer all I'm asking from him is to say yes or no..

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you, angels.  I'm pretty sure that poster is here only to sow confusion and discord. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

On 1/12/2016 at 0:28 PM, RevelationWriter said:

* "How is it that men say that, 'Christ is David's son?' For David said in the book of psalms,

'The Lord, said to my Lord, sit You at My right hand till I make Your enemies Your footstool. David then called Him Lord; how is He David's Son?" - Luke 20:42-44

The ancients had no word for grandson, greatgrandson, whatever.  It was always just 'son'.  Jesus was prophecied to be a descendant of King David and he was....through His mother.  EVERYONE who has read Scripture knows this.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

3 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

- Sorry you've been baffled.

The point is about, hearing gentile and messianic leaders refer Christ's Followers to The God (OF) Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.  When Jesus did not.

Jesus did not refer His disciples to the God of anyone else. He referred His disciples to His Father and to His God.  Not to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob's God.

- Interesting about your friend.  Makes me wonder too, as....

1.) In The Hebrew Dead Sea Scrolls the feasts are mentioned as  Israel's "Pilgrim Feasts".  There is no reason why anyone but Israel should care to celebrate them to God.

2.) I can't imagine he didn't have an understanding that Israel has two Calendars one of The Moon.  

And one Calendar Of The Sun which The Essene Priest's went by.  Which was correct to every Sabbath.  Being no need of adding days. If I'm remembering my studies correctly.

3.) The body & blood of Jesus is to that of The Feast Of Unleavened Bread; going on at the same time of "The Passover Of The Jews".

Being why Jesus didn't present the passover lamb as His Body & Blood. To do so would have been an abomination as God forbid them to consume animals blood.

But The Blood Of The Vine of grapes? That is in line with much other scripture as well. And Moses served no Wine at passover.

People have been confused about the purpose of 'The Lamb Of God' and the purpose of 'the passover lamb of the Jews'.  Which had noting to do with the taking away of sins.

So I think catholics wanting to usurp God's Priesthood from Israel, has done so quite well.  But all things are revealed for their own time. -

I do rembering him telling me their were 2 calandars and Jesus fulfilled the appointed dates of them both. He never mentioned the Essene to me (that I can remember). His teaching is the Lords feasts are a prophetic witness to Gods appointed times. The Spring feasts fulfilled by Christ in His first coming. His return will Fulfill the fall feast in order on the days. 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

Why would Jesus be my God, when Jesus and I have the same God (?)

Because God the Father called Jesus -- God the Son -- "GOD" (THEOS). If the Father calls the Son "God" then Christ is God for all men.

Stephanus Textus Receptus 1550
πρὸς δὲ τὸν υἱόν Ὁ θρόνος σου ὁ θεός εἰς τὸν αἰῶνα τοῦ αἰῶνος ῥάβδος εὐθύτητος ἡ ῥάβδος τῆς βασιλείας σου (Heb 1:8)

King James Bible
But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness isthe sceptre of thy kingdom. (Heb 1:8)

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.70
  • Days Won:  37

6 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

God said, "I am THAT I am".  And no one fell backwards. So what's your point?

What God actually said was this:

• Exodus 3      13Then Moses said to God, “Behold, I am going to the sons of Israel, and I will say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you.’ Now they may say to me, ‘What is His name?’ What shall I say to them?” 14God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM”; and He said, “Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’” 

Moses was to say  "I AM" has sent me to you.

When the rabble who came to arrest Jesus said who they were looking for,  Jesus said   "I AM"

"I AM" is the name God told Moses to tell the Israelites.

"I AM" is the name Jesus used when responding to those who had come to arrest him.

Jesus said, by answering with God's name as his own, that he is indeed God -  "I AM."

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.70
  • Days Won:  37

6 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

Seeing I am an Ambassador for Christ I take that as a complement...LOL 

A self-proclaimed title does not make it so.