To Be, Or Not To Be (?)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

If you reject the deity of Christ, then you reject Christ.  For Jesus Christ is God

Even the Jews knew what Jesus was saying when He said before Abraham was, I am.....they took up stones to istone him for blasephemy....claiming sternity, is claiming to God

5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, 7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.

Further John 1 Says that by Jesus all things were made....who Made the world?  God...Jesus, same same

The confusion may come in not understanding why Jesus came.  He came to be a man

Philippians 2

5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, 7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.

Jesus humbled himself to become a man, setting aside only the expression of His diety

Finally  the Son of a man....is a man

The Son of God, is God

The ONLY begotten

we are sons and daughters not by nature or birth, but by adoption (Romans 8)

You simply cannot be a Christian and deny that Jesus Christ is God.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

36 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Well you were looking at corrupted "Scripture".  So here is the truth and the true Word of God.

RP Byzantine Majority Text 2005
Καὶ ὁμολογουμένως μέγα ἐστὶν τὸ τῆς εὐσεβείας μυστήριον· θεὸς ἐφανερώθη ἐν σαρκί, ἐδικαιώθη ἐν πνεύματι, ὤφθη ἀγγέλοις, ἐκηρύχθη ἐν ἔθνεσιν, ἐπιστεύθη ἐν κόσμῳ, ἀνελήφθη ἐν δόξῃ.

Greek Orthodox Church 1904
καὶ ὁμολογουμένως μέγα ἐστὶ τὸ τῆς εὐσεβείας μυστήριον· Θεὸς ἐφανερώθη ἐν σαρκί, ἐδικαιώθη ἐν Πνεύματι, ὤφθη ἀγγέλοις, ἐκηρύχθη ἐν ἔθνεσιν, ἐπιστεύθη ἐν κόσμῳ, ἀνελήφθη ἐν δόξῃ.

Scrivener's Textus Receptus 1894
καὶ ὁμολογουμένως μέγα ἐστὶ τὸ τῆς εὐσεβείας μυστήριον· Θεὸς ἐφανερώθη ἐν σαρκί, ἐδικαιώθη ἐν πνεύματι, ὤφθη ἀγγέλοις, ἐκηρύχθη ἐν ἔθνεσιν, ἐπιστεύθη ἐν κόσμῳ, ἀνελήφθη ἐν δόξῃ.

Stephanus Textus Receptus 1550
καὶ ὁμολογουμένως μέγα ἐστὶν τὸ τῆς εὐσεβείας μυστήριον· Θεὸς ἐφανερώθη ἐν σαρκί ἐδικαιώθη ἐν πνεύματι ὤφθη ἀγγέλοις ἐκηρύχθη ἐν ἔθνεσιν ἐπιστεύθη ἐν κόσμῳ ἀνελήφθη ἐν δόξῃ.

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. (KJV)

Now you can either believe it, or resist the truth. Those who resist the truth cannot receive more light.

But you see anyway I do believe Jesus is god too. So the scripture would still be correct for me. As even Jesus said the Jews were gods. And Jesus is a Jew too.

And God is praised in the O.T. as "The God of gods, The Lord God of gods" But you can not receive all the scriptures because your Trinitarian doctrine limits you from them.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,054
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  4

No....I did not say a god...... I said (and the bible said ) GOD

28. James 2:19 — Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

1 hour ago, Riverwalker said:

If you reject the deity of Christ, then you reject Christ.  For Jesus Christ is God

Even the Jews knew what Jesus was saying when He said before Abraham was, I am.....they took up stones to istone him for blasephemy....claiming sternity, is claiming to God

5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, 7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.

Further John 1 Says that by Jesus all things were made....who Made the world?  God...Jesus, same same

The confusion may come in not understanding why Jesus came.  He came to be a man

Philippians 2

5 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, 7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.

Jesus humbled himself to become a man, setting aside only the expression of His diety

Finally  the Son of a man....is a man

The Son of God, is God

The ONLY begotten

we are sons and daughters not by nature or birth, but by adoption (Romans 8)

You simply cannot be a Christian and deny that Jesus Christ is God.

Make no mistake, I do believe Jesus is god. "The Only Begotten God" - Greek

Whether being a so called 'christian' of the trinity is of no importance to me. It's only important to trinitarians. Whom have a lot to lose.

I have no "Traditions of the fathers" nor 'Commandments Of Men' to lose. For I valued them not worth keeping long ago.

- Have you been given the gift of Tongues & the gift of Interpreting Tongues? 

- Have you been given the gift of Prophecy; understanding all Mysteries?

- Has God spoken to you in audible words as He did to those whom you follow in the bible ?

- Have you as Peter & Paul been made to 'fall into a Trance' given information of instructions?

- Have you as those in the bible been made to seen Visions ?

Until such time as you do you only understand what those who have not either have taught you about (verses) as 'scripture'.

For the words 'scripture' and 'scriptures' were only referred to from quotes by Jesus and His disciples as what The Prophets wrote.

The Apostles did not consider their 'epistles' to be that of scripture unless they were speaking of what The Prophets themselves wrote about.

As so when Paul spoke of 'All Scripture' it was not meant as All Verses written by them.

"All Scripture is given by the Inspiration (breath) of God".  As so God can breathe without speaking anything.

God breathed into Adam and it didn't make him Infallible not Inerrant.

Which is the false doctrine that all the verses written in the bible are Infallible and Inerrant.

As it is taught that All Verses are All Scripture as All God's Word.  Which is a false doctrine provable by verses of the epistles themselves.

- Jesus never referred His Disciples to the God of anyone else.

What I mean is verses of the bible show that Jesus never referred His Disciples to The God (OF) Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob-Israel.

Jesus referred His Disciples to His God.  Not to The God (OF) Abraham Isaac and Jacob. 

If Jesus didn't refer His Disciples to The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob why should the church leaders or Jews that are followed refer you to The God OF Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (?)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

12 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

- In The Dead Sea Scrolls God told Moses to tell the people: "I am THAT I am" sent you.  Jesus didn't say, 'I am THAT I am".

The Word Of God which was with God before The Word Became flesh?  Yes was in fact truly before Abraham was.

God Who wanted to be understood as "I am THAT I am,  

God is many things...such as "Father Of Lights", "God of gods", "a consuming fire" etc.  So God saying "I am THAT I am" ?  Jesus is not.

The Word that WAS with God and WAS God which God Spoke things into exist with in Genesis? The Word that WAs God with Him; was not His Son then.

Jesus is not the incarnation of God Himself in the flesh.

"The Word Became Flesh" - God did not become Jesus.

Jesus being equal with God does not make Jesus 'The ONLY TRUE God'.

Jesus being equal with God makes Jesus a god as Jesus told the Jews they were gods. For God is "The God of gods"

Jesus is "The Only Begotten god" - Greek

Yes, we are to honor the Son just as we honor the Father. Because The Father gave The Son all authority. (John 5:23)

We are not to honor God as coming in the flesh as Jesus. Therefore honoring Jesus as God Himself.

- Of course they would know The Father and have seen Him when they saw Jesus

Being, Jesus is in the form of God; saying He came forth from God to show them The Father.

Jesus didn't come to show them that He was The Father but to show them The Father.

Jesus said, I am In The Father And The Father is IN Me. So of course The Father could speak by His Word, that Became Flesh.

If you have seen Him you have seen The Father. After all Jesus came forth from God to show them The Father.

Being in the form of man? The word Man is also scripturally a reference to Angels as well.

After all God said to the Angels, let us make Man in our Image.

- So there is more truth to the scriptures to consider than just what Trinitarians try to prove in some scriptures by their doctrine.

Trinitarians teach Christianity is a required fundamental belief in their 3D-imensional  doctrine that Jesus is God incarnate.

But that's not what Jesus taught His disciples nor what they taught either. -

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Gen 1:26

You said God said to the angels?

Yu might not realize this but you are preaching very false and dangerous doctrine ...

Anybody who does not believe that Jesus is God is of the Antichrist.. so I would ask you to read your Bible again, ask Jesus to help you understand the truth and He will show you the truth because He is the truth.

.Jesus is God and someday your knee will bow down and your tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord .

so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father

Philippians 2:11

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

12 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

- In The Dead Sea Scrolls God told Moses to tell the people: "I am THAT I am" sent you.  Jesus didn't say, 'I am THAT I am".

The Word Of God which was with God before The Word Became flesh?  Yes was in fact truly before Abraham was.

God Who wanted to be understood as "I am THAT I am,  

God is many things...such as "Father Of Lights", "God of gods", "a consuming fire" etc.  So God saying "I am THAT I am" ?  Jesus is not.

The Word that WAS with God and WAS God which God Spoke things into exist with in Genesis? The Word that WAs God with Him; was not His Son then.

Jesus is not the incarnation of God Himself in the flesh.

"The Word Became Flesh" - God did not become Jesus.

Jesus being equal with God does not make Jesus 'The ONLY TRUE God'.

Jesus being equal with God makes Jesus a god as Jesus told the Jews they were gods. For God is "The God of gods"

Jesus is "The Only Begotten god" - Greek

Yes, we are to honor the Son just as we honor the Father. Because The Father gave The Son all authority. (John 5:23)

We are not to honor God as coming in the flesh as Jesus. Therefore honoring Jesus as God Himself.

- Of course they would know The Father and have seen Him when they saw Jesus

Being, Jesus is in the form of God; saying He came forth from God to show them The Father.

Jesus didn't come to show them that He was The Father but to show them The Father.

Jesus said, I am In The Father And The Father is IN Me. So of course The Father could speak by His Word, that Became Flesh.

If you have seen Him you have seen The Father. After all Jesus came forth from God to show them The Father.

Being in the form of man? The word Man is also scripturally a reference to Angels as well.

After all God said to the Angels, let us make Man in our Image.

- So there is more truth to the scriptures to consider than just what Trinitarians try to prove in some scriptures by their doctrine.

Trinitarians teach Christianity is a required fundamental belief in their 3D-imensional  doctrine that Jesus is God incarnate.

But that's not what Jesus taught His disciples nor what they taught either. -

Jesus did say   

"I AM"

calling himself by the name of God in the revelation to Moses.

When he said  "I AM" those who were against him fell to the ground.

•  John 18 
    International Standard Version

Jesus is Betrayed and Arrested

(Matthew 26:47-56; Mark 14:43-40; Luke 22:47-53)

1After Jesus had said all of this, he went with his disciples across the Kidron valley to a place where there was a garden, which he and his disciples entered. 2Now Judas, who betrayed him, also knew the place, because Jesus often met there with his disciples. 3So Judas took a detachment of soldiers and some officers from the high priests and the Pharisees and went there with lanterns, torches, and weapons.

4Then Jesus, knowing everything that was going to happen, went forward and asked them, “Who are you looking for?”

5They answered him, “Jesus from Nazareth.”a

Jesus told them, “I AM.” Judas, the man who betrayed him, was standing with them.

6When Jesusb told them, “I AM,” they backed away and fell to the ground.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

5 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

- Jesus never referred His Disciples to the God of anyone else.

What I mean is verses of the bible show that Jesus never referred His Disciples to The God (OF) Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob-Israel.

Jesus referred His Disciples to His God.  Not to The God (OF) Abraham Isaac and Jacob. 

If Jesus didn't refer His Disciples to The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob why should the church leaders or Jews that are followed refer you to The God OF Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (?)

Semantics.  Every believer knows that Jesus only spoke of ONE God; the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob IS His God.  What is your purpose for trying to make a distinction between two references to the same, and ONLY, God?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

6 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

- Have you been given the gift of Tongues & the gift of Interpreting Tongues? 

- Have you been given the gift of Prophecy; understanding all Mysteries?

- Has God spoken to you in audible words as He did to those whom you follow in the bible ?

- Have you as Peter & Paul been made to 'fall into a Trance' given information of instructions?

- Have you as those in the bible been made to seen Visions ?

Until such time as you do you only understand what those who have not either have taught you about (verses) as 'scripture'.

For the words 'scripture' and 'scriptures' were only referred to from quotes by Jesus and His disciples as what The Prophets wrote.

The Apostles did not consider their 'epistles' to be that of scripture unless they were speaking of what The Prophets themselves wrote about.

As so when Paul spoke of 'All Scripture' it was not meant as All Verses written by them.

"All Scripture is given by the Inspiration (breath) of God".  As so God can breathe without speaking anything.

God breathed into Adam and it didn't make him Infallible not Inerrant.

Which is the false doctrine that all the verses written in the bible are Infallible and Inerrant.

As it is taught that All Verses are All Scripture as All God's Word.  Which is a false doctrine provable by verses of the epistles themselves.

If you don't consider the Bible to be inerrant, what Holy Book do you follow?