that all peoples, nations, and languages
should serve him;

his dominion is an everlasting dominion,
which shall not pass away,
and his kingdom one

that shall not be destroyed. Daniel 7:13-14 (
English Standard Version)

The Son Of Man

But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house. Matthew 9:6 (King James Version)

Is GOD

And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.
And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?

And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
[And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?

And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?
Mark 4:37-41 (King James Version)

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

7 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

Make no mistake, I do believe Jesus is god. "The Only Begotten God" - Greek

Whether being a so called 'Christian' of the trinity is of no importance to me. It's only important to trinitarians. Whom have a lot to lose.

I have no "Traditions of the fathers" nor 'Commandments Of Men' to lose. For I valued them not worth keeping long ago.

:emot-heartbeat:

Dear One Think Folks Have A Lot To Lose

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
1 John 2:18-19

Beloved That Surely Be

But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
1 John 2:20-23

True

Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. Corinthians 12:3

Jesus IS LORD~!

~

PS: It Is Never Wise

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160

To Write One's Own Revelation

Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
Proverbs 30:5-6

And Then To Declare It Holy Script.... Is It....

Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little.
Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
Psalms 2:12

Love, Joe

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,174
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

- Jesus never referred His Disciples to the God of anyone else.

What I mean is verses of the bible show that Jesus never referred His Disciples to The God (OF) Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob-Israel.

Jesus referred His Disciples to His God.  Not to The God (OF) Abraham Isaac and Jacob. 

If Jesus didn't refer His Disciples to The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob why should the church leaders or Jews that are followed refer you to The God OF Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (?)

Jesus was a Jew, was born  from Jewish descendants from the house of David.

John 7: 42

41Others were saying, "This is the Christ." Still others were saying, "Surely the Christ is not going to come from Galilee, is He? 42"Has not the Scripture said that the Christ comes from the descendants of David, and from Bethlehem, the village where David was?" 43So a division occurred in the crowd because of Him.…

Romans 1:3
2which He promised beforehand through His prophets in the holy Scriptures, 3concerning His Son, who was born of a descendant of David according to the flesh, 4who was declared the Son of God with power by the resurrection from the dead, according to the Spirit of holiness, Jesus Christ our Lord,…

He is the promised messiah written in the old testament.

Matthew 27:37

36And sitting down, they began to keep watch over Him there. 37And above His head they put up the charge against Him which read, "THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS." 38At that time two robbers were crucified with Him, one on the right and one on the left.…

Christ Jesus, Messiah Jesus came for the Jew first than the Greek. (the Greek refers to what is not Jewish but gentile=anything not born Jewish)

Romans 1:16

16For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. 17For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "BUT THE RIGHTEOUS man SHALL LIVE BY FAITH."

Christ Jesus is God

John 1: 1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was in the beginning with God.…

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.70
  • Days Won:  37

7 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

What I mean is verses of the bible show that Jesus never referred His Disciples to The God (OF) Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob-Israel.

Jesus referred His Disciples to His God.  Not to The God (OF) Abraham Isaac and Jacob. 

If Jesus didn't refer His Disciples to The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob why should the church leaders or Jews that are followed refer you to The God OF Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (?)

How many Gods are there?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/03/1976

10 hours ago, thereselittleflower said:

Jesus did say   

"I AM"

calling himself by the name of God in the revelation to Moses.

When he said  "I AM" those who were against him fell to the ground

yes!

When Jesus told them, “I AM,” they backed away and fell to the ground.
(John 18:6) 

as it is written: 

May those who seek my life be disgraced and put to shame;

may those who plot my ruin be turned back in dismay.
(Psalm 35:14)

May all who want to take my life be put to shame and confusion;

may all who desire my ruin be turned back in disgrace.
(Psalm 40:14)

May those who want to take my life be put to shame and confusion;

may all who desire my ruin be turned back in disgrace.
(Psalm 70:2)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  608
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, angels4u said:

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Gen 1:26

You said God said to the angels?

Yu might not realize this but you are preaching very false and dangerous doctrine ...

Anybody who does not believe that Jesus is God is of the Antichrist.. so I would ask you to read your Bible again, ask Jesus to help you understand the truth and He will show you the truth because He is the truth.

.Jesus is God and someday your knee will bow down and your tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord .

so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father

Philippians 2:11

- We know Angels were with God even before the foundation of the earth. As Lucifer (the bearer of His Light) and those with him were cast from God's presence.

Lucifer took on the form of a serpent after God created serpents. Lucifer could not take on the form of a serpent before God created them on earth.

Lucifer was before earth's creations, in heaven with God.  Why would God choose to build a domain on earth? Because that's where Satan & his band were dwelling after he was kicked out of heaven.

and when God created the creatures Satan chose the form of a serpent w/legs that God took away.

You wouldn't believe God talked to His Angels in Genesis? 

But you would believe God talked to His Word instead (?) This is false doctrine. As Jesus was not "Begotten" yet.

God's Word which He Himself used from Himself to Speak things into existence 'IN the BEGINNING' for the world's creation, was not His Son speaking. READ IT.

God was not speaking to His Son; but to the Angels. When He Said,

"Let us make Hu-MAN-Kind in our Image." (DSS) The word 'MAN' was the original reference to Angels. - Is.14:16 - Rev.21:17

HU is of the Dust-Humus, Man is SPIRIT ('spirit man'), KIND is TYPE of dust and spirit.

- "Anyone who does not believe Jesus is God is of the Anti-Christ" (?) This is not the quoted prerequisite of an anit-christ.  

I believe in The Father and His Son so your false belief does not apply me to an anti-christ.

I believe Jesus The Christ came in the flesh as God's 'Word Became Flesh' and dwelt among them.

- I bow my knees to Jesus The Christ as Lord of everything now which God gave Him 'authority' over.

- I honor The Son JUST AS I Honor The Father Just Like Jesus Said to:

"The Father judges no one but has committed ALL Judgment to The Son (THAT) all Should Honor The Son JUST AS THEY HONOR THE FATHER." - John 5:22

Because Jesus is The Judge of all things (THIS) is why we are to Honor Jesus Just as we honor The Father. "I and The Father are one" - Not, I and God are one.

Jesus confirmed His position to His Father for us when He admitted what He believed about His Father to His Father:

"THIS IS ETERNAL LIFE THAT they may know YOU THE ONLY (TRUE) God, And Jesus Christ Who You sent."

Jesus didn't say His Father was The ONLY God. Jesus said His Father is The Only (TRUE) God. True means original/pattern. His Father is The Only Original God. Not The Only God.

So as those in the scriptures I too "Give Thanks To The God of gods", "The Lord God of gods." - Josh.22:22 - Ps.136:2

* When there is no room in your doctrine for 'all truth'.  Then your doctrine is of a falsehood.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

5 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

- We know Angels were with God even before the foundation of the earth. As Lucifer (the bearer of His Light) and those with him were cast from God's presence.

Lucifer took on the form of a serpent after God created serpents. Lucifer could not take on the form of a serpent before God created them on earth.

Lucifer was before earth's creations, in heaven with God.  Why would God choose to build a domain on earth? Because that's where Satan & his band were dwelling after he was kicked out of heaven.

and when God created the creatures Satan chose the form of a serpent w/legs that God took away.

But you would believe God talked to His Word instead (?) This is false doctrine. As Jesus was not "Begotten" yet.

God's Word which He Himself used from Himself to Speak things into existence 'IN the BEGINNING' for the world's creation, was not His Son speaking. READ IT.

"Let us make Hu-MAN-Kind in our Image." (DSS) The word 'MAN' was the original reference to Angels. - Is.14:16 - Rev.21:17

HU is of the Dust-Humus, Man is SPIRIT ('spirit man'), KIND is TYPE of dust and spirit.

- "Anyone who does not believe Jesus is God is of the Anti-Christ" (?) This is not the quoted prerequisite of an anit-christ.  

I believe in The Father and His Son so your false belief does not apply me to an anti-christ.

I believe Jesus The Christ came in the flesh as God's 'Word Became Flesh' and dwelt among them.

- I bow my knees to Jesus The Christ as Lord of everything now which God gave Him 'authority' over.

"The Father judges no one but has committed ALL Judgment to The Son (THAT) all Should Honor The Son JUST AS THEY HONOR THE FATHER." - John 5:22

Because Jesus is The Judge of all things (THIS) is why we are to Honor Jesus Just as we honor The Father. "I and The Father are one" - Not, I and God are one.

Jesus confirmed His position to His Father for us when He admitted what He believed about His Father to His Father:

"THIS IS ETERNAL LIFE THAT they may know YOU THE ONLY (TRUE) God, And Jesus Christ Who You sent."

Jesus didn't say His Father was The ONLY God. Jesus said His Father is The Only (TRUE) God. True means original/pattern. His Father is The Only Original God. Not The Only God.

So as those in the scriptures I too "Give Thanks To The God of gods", "The Lord God of gods." - Josh.22:22 - Ps.136:2

* When there is no room in your doctrine for 'all truth'.  Then your doctrine is of a falsehood.

I don't know why you believe the way you  do, where did you get all this teaching?

It is not Biblical and only Gods Word is truth , we should not live by the word of man but by every word of God!

Some people here on the board are more then willing to help you to understand what God is telling us all true the Bible, are you accountable to somebody?

Are you in fellowship with other believers?

Love in Christ,Angels

9 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

On 1/9/2016 at 3:31 PM, RevelationWriter said:

20 hours ago, thereselittleflower said:

How many Gods are there?

Let me ask again - maybe you missed my question before 

How many Gods are there?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

On 12/30/2015 at 11:38 AM, RevelationWriter said:

- Trinitarians believe Jesus is Incarnate.

But the only true case I see for Incarnation was when

Jesus Himself said John the baptist was Elijah who was to come. - Matt.11:14

- Jesus went on to even ask His disciples who men say He, The Son Of Man is.

Well the men must have believed in Incarnation too for they said Jesus The Son Of Man was

John the baptist, Elijah, Jeremiah, or one of the Prophets. - Matt.16:14

They could not have believed that Jesus was the Reincarnation of John the Baptist being they knew both John & Jesus to have lived at the same time. 

- Would anyone like to discuss this further with me? Thanks.

One

26 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

One

Then why do you speak as if there is more than one?

• " Jesus never referred His Disciples to The God (OF) Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob-Israel.

Jesus referred His Disciples to His God.  Not to The God (OF) Abraham Isaac and Jacob. "