• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  582
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/21/1969

I just finished, almost, reading Jeremiah too, and I was thinking like your closestfriendnt recently said, and then noticed it sounded also like in Revelation as you posted above but didn't think much more of because I didn't think anything would really click. The more you read the more things seem to come together. It's a big book. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later...

• Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

On 1/3/2016 at 10:51 PM, Sister said:

Past or future?

Jeremiah 25:9   Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.

Jeremiah 25:10   Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones, and the light of the candle.

Jeremiah 25:11   And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.

Jeremiah 25:12   And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.

Jeremiah 25:13   And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations.

Jeremiah 25:14   For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also: and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands.

Oh this is future! I think that's what you wanted to hear Sister.

This is the "second" 70 year captivity for the Jewish people. However, this 70 years captivity in Babylon is not about the house of Judah. Jeremiah 25 is about the 70 year captivity for the house of Israel before God brings them back into the land of Israel.

After their 70 years is over which would be next year in 2018, God will also begin to lure the people of Israel back to the holy land just as He did with the people of Judah about 538 bc after the Babylonian captivity with the construction of the 2nd temple. The people of Israel will also face war breaking out in other parts of the Middle East and be scattered, and the rise in anti semitism. Their best alternative is to head home to Israel and help finish the 3rd temple.

Here's scriptures on the gathering in 1948 when God brought back the Jewish people, both kingdoms back to the Middle East.

Ezekiel 34:13-16 was the gathering of the house of Judah back to Israel in 1948.

Ezekiel 34:13-16 New King James Version (NKJV)

13 And I will bring them out from the peoples and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land; I will feed them on the mountains of Israel, in the valleys and in all the inhabited places of the country. 14 I will feed them in good pasture, and their fold shall be on the high mountains of Israel. There they shall lie down in a good fold and feed in rich pasture on the mountains of Israel. 15 I will feed My flock, and I will make them lie down,” says the Lord God. 16 “I will seek what was lost and bring back what was driven away, bind up the broken and strengthen what was sick; but I will destroy the fat and the strong, and feed them in judgment.”

Ezekiel 20:33-44 is the gathering of the house of Israel in 1948. God brought them back to the Middle East but would not allow them to enter Israel yet. So right now they're serving their time, 70 years in Babylon being discipline by God (Isaiah 65:1-16) before He brings them back into Israel (Isaiah 11:11-12). 

As you can see from Isaiah 11:11-12, those are the locations of some of the members of the 10 tribes of Israel where God will bring them back, this time to Israel. After 70 years, He will allow them into Israel.

Ezekiel 20:33-44 Good News Translation (GNT)

33 “As surely as I, the Sovereign Lord, am the living God, I warn you that in my anger I will rule over you with a strong hand, with all my power. 34 I will show you my power and my anger when I gather you together and bring you back from all the countries where you have been scattered. 35 I will bring you into the ‘Desert of the Nations,’ and there I will condemn you to your face. 36 I will now condemn you just as I condemned your ancestors in the Sinai Desert,” says the Sovereign Lord.

37 “I will take firm control of you and make you obey my covenant. 38 I will take away from among you those who are rebellious and sinful. I will take them out of the lands where they are living now, but I will not let them return to the land of Israel. Then you will know that I am the Lord.”

39 The Sovereign Lord says, “And now, all you Israelites, suit yourselves! Go on and serve your idols! But I warn you that after this you will have to obey me and stop dishonoring my holy name by offering gifts to your idols. 40 There in the land, on my holy mountain,the high mountain of Israel, all you people of Israel will worship me. I will be pleased with you and will expect you to bring me your sacrifices, your best offerings, and your holy gifts. 41 After I bring you out of the countries where you have been scattered and gather you together, I will accept the sacrifices that you burn, and the nations will see that I am holy. 42 When I bring you back to Israel, the land that I promised I would give to your ancestors, then you will know that I am the Lord. 43 Then you will remember all the disgraceful things you did and how you defiled yourselves. You will be disgusted with yourselves because of all the evil things you did. 44 When I act to protect my honor, you Israelites will know that I am the Lord, because I do not deal with you as your wicked, evil actions deserve.” The Sovereign Lord has spoken.

Isaiah 65:1-16 Good News Translation (GNT)

65 The Lord said, “I was ready to answer my people's prayers, but they did not pray. I was ready for them to find me, but they did not even try. The nation did not pray to me, even though I was always ready to answer, ‘Here I am; I will help you.’ I have always been ready to welcome my people, who stubbornly do what is wrong and go their own way. They shamelessly keep on making me angry. They offer pagan sacrifices at sacred gardens and burn incense on pagan altars. At night they go to caves and tombs to consult the spirits of the dead. They eat pork and drink broth made from meat offered in pagan sacrifices. And then they say to others, ‘Keep away from us; we are too holy for you to touch!’ I cannot stand people like that—my anger against them is like a fire that never goes out.

“I have already decided on their punishment, and their sentence is written down. I will not overlook what they have done, but will repay them for their sins and the sins of their ancestors. They have burned incense at pagan hill shrines and spoken evil of me. So I will punish them as their past deeds deserve.”

The Lord says, “No one destroys good grapes; instead, they make wine with them. Neither will I destroy all my people—I will save those who serve me. I will bless the Israelites who belong to the tribe of Judah, and their descendants will possess my land of mountains. My chosen people, who serve me, will live there. 10 They will worship me and will lead their sheep and cattle to pasture in the Plain of Sharon in the west and in Trouble Valley in the east.

11 “But it will be different for you that forsake me, who ignore Zion, my sacred hill, and worship Gad and Meni, the gods of luck and fate. 12 It will be your fate to die a violent death, because you did not answer when I called you or listen when I spoke. You chose to disobey me and do evil. 13 And so I tell you that those who worship and obey me will have plenty to eat and drink, but you will be hungry and thirsty. They will be happy, but you will be disgraced. 14 They will sing for joy, but you will cry with a broken heart. 15 My chosen people will use your name as a curse. I, the Sovereign Lord, will put you to death. But I will give a new name to those who obey me. 16 Anyone in the land who asks for a blessing will ask to be blessed by the faithful God. Whoever takes an oath will swear by the name of the faithful God. The troubles of the past will be gone and forgotten.”

I think many here already know those gathered back into Israel in 1948 are from the kingdom of Judah but took the name Israel for the country as mentioned in verse 15.

Isaiah 11:11-12 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 It shall come to pass in that day
That the Lord shall set His hand again the second time
To recover the remnant of His people who are left,

From Assyria and Egypt,
From Pathros and Cush,
From Elam and Shinar,
From Hamath and the islands of the sea.

12 He will set up a banner for the nations,
And will assemble the outcasts of Israel,
And gather together the dispersed of Judah

From the four corners of the earth.

And a big happy reunion in the holy land when Judah and Israel are as one. 

Ezekiel 37:15-23 New King James Version (NKJV)

15 Again the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 16 “As for you, son of man, take a stick for yourself and write on it: ‘For Judah and for the children of Israel, his companions.’ Then take another stick and write on it, ‘For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel, his companions.’ 17 Then join them one to another for yourself into one stick, and they will become one in your hand.

18 “And when the children of your people speak to you, saying, ‘Will you not show us what you mean by these?’— 19 say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Surely I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel, his companions; and I will join them with it, with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they will be one in My hand.”’ 20 And the sticks on which you write will be in your hand before their eyes.

21 “Then say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, wherever they have gone, and will gather them from every side and bring them into their own land; 22 and I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms again. 23 They shall not defile themselves anymore with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will deliver them from all their dwelling places in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them. Then they shall be My people, and I will be their God.

Not many people realize there's two 70 year periods, one was for Judah just before the construction of the 2nd temple and a second 70 year period just before the construction of the 3rd temple currently for Israel. God is pretty fair how He does things. 

For viewers that wish to read about the 70 year Babylonian captivity of Judah, it's found in the books of Ezra and Nehemiah starting at 2 Chronicles around chapter 36. You can compare it with the events in Jeremiah's 70 years in Jeremiah 25, the events are not even remotely close. The only similarity is the 70 years of captivity.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

17 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Oh this is future! I think that's what you wanted to hear Sister.

Hi Psalms37:4

Hooray! :thumbsup:

This is the "second" 70 year captivity for the Jewish people. However, this 70 years captivity in Babylon is not about the house of Judah. Jeremiah 25 is about the 70 year captivity for the house of Israel before God brings them back into the land of Israel.

Yes, but not only Israel, for all the nations will also serve the King of Babylon.

After the 70 yrs has expired, God will start punishment beginning at Jerusalem.  This punishment would be the "King of the North", who comes in to occupy Jerusalem, which has now been openly declared by the US as Israel's capital, and rightfully so.

This will be the beginning of the tribulation.  The start of trouble, for the FP is coming from the North with that kingdom.  He is on a mission, and that is to build his temple there in Jerusalem.  Israel and the gentiles of the world will be given into his hand for 3 1/2 yrs.  Jerusalem will not be delivered until Christ comes to save them at his coming.

After their 70 years is over which would be next year in 2018, God will also begin to lure the people of Israel back to the holy land just as He did with the people of Judah about 538 bc after the Babylonian captivity with the construction of the 2nd temple. The people of Israel will also face war breaking out in other parts of the Middle East and be scattered, and the rise in anti semitism. Their best alternative is to head home to Israel and help finish the 3rd temple.

Yes, next year in 2018 or there abouts.  So close.

Jeremiah 51:7   Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD'S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.

Jeremiah 51:8   Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her pain, if so be she may be healed.

Jeremiah 51:9   We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies.

Ezekiel 20:33-44 is the gathering of the house of Israel in 1948. God brought them back to the Middle East but would not allow them to enter Israel yet. So right now they're serving their time, 70 years in Babylon being discipline by God (Isaiah 65:1-16) before He brings them back into Israel (Isaiah 11:11-12). 

Amen brother.  Probably more this scripture;

Jeremiah 16:16   Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the LORD, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.

Not many people realize there's two 70 year periods, one was for Judah just before the construction of the 2nd temple and a second 70 year period just before the construction of the 3rd temple currently for Israel. God is pretty fair how He does things. 

For viewers that wish to read about the 70 year Babylonian captivity of Judah, it's found in the books of Ezra and Nehemiah starting at 2 Chronicles around chapter 36. You can compare it with the events in Jeremiah's 70 years in Jeremiah 25, the events are not even remotely close. The only similarity is the 70 years of captivity.

:thumbsup:

Glad you picked that up.  It's so amazing that we are living in the end times, and about to see all end time prophecy unfold before our very eyes.  The beast is being bruised right now, there are things going on in the USA right now that are not being reported in the media.  Trump is bringing to justice all the corrupt, which only puts them into a corner, to usher in the NWO quickly, for they are going down fast, one after another.

I am not saying the USA is the beast, but many political leaders are involved with it's agenda.

17 minutes ago, Sister said:

Amen brother.  Probably more this scripture;

Jeremiah 16:16   Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the LORD, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.

Hmm odd? I have this scripture highlighted in my bible but it's not saved in my "Gathering of Israel and Judah" folder. It's a good scripture too.

Jeremiah 16:15-16 New King James Version (NKJV)

15 but, ‘The Lord lives who brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north and from all the lands where He had driven them.’ For I will bring them back into their land which I gave to their fathers.

16 “Behold, I will send for many fishermen,” says the Lord, “and they shall fish them; and afterward I will send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain and every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.

9 minutes ago, Sister said:

:thumbsup:

Glad you picked that up.  It's so amazing that we are living in the end times, and about to see all end time prophecy unfold before our very eyes.  The beast is being bruised right now, there are things going on in the USA right now that are not being reported in the media.  Trump is bringing to justice all the corrupt, which only puts them into a corner, to usher in the NWO quickly, for they are going down fast, one after another.

I am not saying the USA is the beast, but many political leaders are involved with it's agenda.

I just try to read my bible more and focus on getting my answers there instead of the media. But I shouldn't boost. He gets the credit. And yeah it's hard to believe Jesus' return is that soon and all these prophecies we read in our bible is happening right before our eyes. It's like a dream coming true turning into reality. 

2 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

I just try to read my bible more and focus on getting my answers there instead of the media. But I shouldn't boost. He gets the credit. And yeah it's hard to believe Jesus' return is that soon and all these prophecies we read in our bible is happening right before our eyes. It's like a dream coming true turning into reality. 

Psalms37:4

Yes true, but I am mainly interested in the things going on that they don't report on mainstream media. 

5 hours ago, Sister said:

Psalms37:4

Yes true, but I am mainly interested in the things going on that they don't report on mainstream media. 

Got two questions for you Sister.

Are you familiar with Psalm 83? And have you noticed what Jeremiah said in verses 8-12, particularly in verse 9?

Here God is destroying the countries immediately neighboring Israel in Jeremiah 25:9. The nations surrounding Israel in what Bill Salus calls the "inner ring countries" of Psalm 83. 

This is something opposite of what they tell you in the media and wonder if you knew this too?

Jeremiah 25:8-12 New King James Version (NKJV)

“Therefore thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘Because you have not heard My words, behold, I will send and take all the families of the north,’ says the Lord, ‘and Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, My servant, and will bring them against this land, against its inhabitants, and against these nations all around, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, a hissing, and perpetual desolations. 10 Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones and the light of the lamp. 11 And this whole land shall be a desolation and an astonishment, and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.

12 ‘Then it will come to pass, when seventy years are completed, that I will punish the king of Babylon and that nation, the land of the Chaldeans, for their iniquity,’ says the Lord; ‘and I will make it a perpetual desolation.

Jeremiah 25:9 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

I will soon send for all the tribes of the north.” This message is from the Lord. “I will soon send for King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon. He is my servant. I will bring those people against the land of Judah and against the people of Judah. I will bring them against all the nations around you too. I will destroy all those countries. I will make those lands like an empty desert forever. People will see those countries, and whistle at how badly they were destroyed.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

On 1/3/2016 at 10:51 PM, Sister said:

Past or future?

Jeremiah 25:9   Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.

Jeremiah 25:10   Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones, and the light of the candle.

Jeremiah 25:11   And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.

Jeremiah 25:12   And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.

Jeremiah 25:13   And I will bring upon that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah hath prophesied against all the nations.

Jeremiah 25:14   For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also: and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands.

Future when  anti-Christ who is the future King of Babylon(confusion) shall lead all the world into captivity to the "one world system".

Jer 25:12   And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.

Deu 28:49 The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;
This is the false Messiah. This is one worldism. It will be a language you won't understand because you won't even be allowed to mention Christ name. Verse 50

Deu 28:50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:

Dan 8:23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance(there he is), and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

Satanic !

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, 7trumpets said:

Future when  anti-Christ who is the future King of Babylon(confusion) shall lead all the world into captivity to the "one world system".

Jer 25:12   And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the LORD, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations.

Deu 28:49 The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;
This is the false Messiah. This is one worldism. It will be a language you won't understand because you won't even be allowed to mention Christ name. Verse 50

Deu 28:50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:

Dan 8:23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance(there he is), and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

Satanic !

7Trumpets

You have connected those scriptures wonderfully to the end times!  This chapter is amazing, how did I miss it! 

Thank you for taking me again to Deut chapter 28, which I have not read for a while. There is much prophecy in there and answers something that I have been pondering on for a while.  My question was; When the 7 angels sound, with all their plagues, would it also include the same plagues of Egypt as happened in the past, because everything seems to repeat.  You have just shown me the answer, thank you.

Deuteronomy 28:59   Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance.

Deuteronomy 28:60   Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,677
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

For 69 years now , no nation in the middle east could fight against the beast.That little horn,is quite powerful but his reign will,not last forever.The medes are sharpening their arrows as we speak.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-middle-east-42356969

How you like those arrows?

http://biblehub.com/jeremiah/51-11.htm