• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

16 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Got two questions for you Sister.

Are you familiar with Psalm 83? And have you noticed what Jeremiah said in verses 8-12, particularly in verse 9?

Hi Psalms

I will look up Psalms 83 again.

....Did that......Yes they seem to be all the Islamic nations coming against Israel, which I can see happens at the 6th trump (Kings of the East and all their allies)

Here God is destroying the countries immediately neighboring Israel in Jeremiah 25:9. The nations surrounding Israel in what Bill Salus calls the "inner ring countries" of Psalm 83. 

This is something opposite of what they tell you in the media and wonder if you knew this too?

I do know that the Islamic nations are going to rejoice when the King of the North comes into Israel, for they will see it as judgement upon Israel, and will have hope that territory be given back to them,....however God said this;

Isaiah 14:29   Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: (Israel)  for out of the serpent's root (Satan) shall come forth a cockatrice (FP), and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.(war...is the serpents fruit, killing and destruction)

Isaiah 14:30   And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.

The firstborn of the poor = all those who will be born during the millennium shall feed (on truth), starting from the first ones born...

I will kill thy root with famine = God is going to dry up the doctrine of Islam, because when they, the Mede's stand up (kings of the east), to war at the end of the trib at the 6th trumpet, to attack Israel (and all the strongholds of Babylon)....their end is going to be terrible, therefore their belief system will fail.  It will be dissolved, and many of them shall be slayed through war (the fruit of the serpent) when they all team up to fight the Lamb.

Isaiah 14:31   Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.

So don't rejoice whole Palestina (whole of the Islam world), when Israel is taken,  because that same king of the North (FP) who smoted Israel, his fruit, will smote you too. War.

Jeremiah 25:8-12 New King James Version (NKJV)

“Therefore thus says the Lord of hosts: ‘Because you have not heard My words, behold, I will send and take all the families of the north,’ says the Lord, ‘and Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, My servant, and will bring them against this land, against its inhabitants, and against these nations all around, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, a hissing, and perpetual desolations. 10 Moreover I will take from them the voice of mirth and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom and the voice of the bride, the sound of the millstones and the light of the lamp. 11 And this whole land shall be a desolation and an astonishment, and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.

12 ‘Then it will come to pass, when seventy years are completed, that I will punish the king of Babylon and that nation, the land of the Chaldeans, for their iniquity,’ says the Lord; ‘and I will make it a perpetual desolation.

Jeremiah 25:9 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

I will soon send for all the tribes of the north.” This message is from the Lord. “I will soon send for King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon. He is my servant. I will bring those people against the land of Judah and against the people of Judah. I will bring them against all the nations around you too. I will destroy all those countries. I will make those lands like an empty desert forever. People will see those countries, and whistle at how badly they were destroyed.

Yes, I know this scripture very well, and have been trying to bring this chapter it to everyone's attention for years.  Finally you are one of the few who wants to discuss it, God bless you.

In a nutshell, Jeremiah 25 is speaking about how all the nations have been serving the king of Babylon (Satan).  God has given the nations including Israel 70 years to repent.  The nations don't repent, so God starts punishing, and will start with Jerusalem, by sending the king of the north, then, his fruit spreads out to all the nations, causing war.  This is God bringing down punishment on all who are in Babylon,...the judgement of Babylon, (Satans kingdom)...all found in her will be forced to drink of the cup of God's wrath.  All in her cannot not drink, but has to go through everything that will be poured out.  So yes, Jerusalem is the centre of it, and it will spread from there,...the nations about her, not just her neighbours of Islam, but the whole world will be punished through these horrible events that are coming, because ALL nations are serving Babylon.  There are no good nations here, not one.

Revelation 18:4   And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

• Thumbs Up 1