IGNORED

How can we say Tribulation has not started ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

13 minutes ago, 7thseal said:

Has a covenant been made with Israel? Remember that it's after 3 1/2 yrs that its broken.  Not yet have seen anything signed but pressure is greatly being applied to Israel.

Isn't that what john kerry is trying to do. I think.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

14 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

Isn't that what john kerry is trying to do. I think.

Israel is being pressured more than ever.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

SS,

i don't think I've posted on this thread and I see it has 132 posts, so let me add my two cents now and then begin to read some later. To specifically answer your question, I do not believe the Freat trib has begun yet although I concede, since Christ exited the scene, we have had plenty of tribulation for sure. Many Christians have died for their faith and are still dying by the boatload as we speak. 

my initial thoughts are this: the Great tribulation probably has not started now. I'm thinking the seals may be the great tribulation, so I'm not sure if the rider on the white horse has ridden yet.  While I believe he could be someone in the past, like Mohammed (ultimate false prophet), more than likely this rider is someone involving Daniels 70th week, some end times dude. He may be the beast or the false prophet, not sure.

anyhow, I believe the abominTion of desolation will occur during the great trib and even saints will be killed for not taking the mark of the beast and bowing to this beast. Clearly we are years away from any abomination of desolation, so I do not believe we are in the final week of Daniel or near the great trib. 

I hope I answered your question without reading anything from this thread yet. 

Spock

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Question for Anybody,

what cant the Great Trib begin right when the abomination of desolation commences, let's say at the 3.5 mark of Daniels 70th week? I assume it will last the entire remaining 3.5 years or 42 months. 

then, I guess you could call the first 3.5 years just plain old tribulation. 

The rapture will still occur after the abomination which means the church will be taken out of the GREAT TRIBULtion which coincides with Rev 7:12-19.  

Let me know why this is not scriptural. Thanks

spock

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,184
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

8 hours ago, Spock said:

Question for Anybody,

what cant the Great Trib begin right when the abomination of desolation commences, let's say at the 3.5 mark of Daniels 70th week? I assume it will last the entire remaining 3.5 years or 42 months. 

then, I guess you could call the first 3.5 years just plain old tribulation. 

The rapture will still occur after the abomination which means the church will be taken out of the GREAT TRIBULtion which coincides with Rev 7:12-19.  

Let me know why this is not scriptural. Thanks

spock

Hi Spock,

`Do you not know that the saints will judge the world (system)?`.......& `Do you not know that we shall judge angels?` (1 Cor. 6: 2 & 3)

`I watched till thrones were put in place, & the Ancient of days was seated....The court was seated & they shall take away his (A/C) dominion, ....` (Dan. 7: 9 & 26)

Marilyn. 

Edited by Marilyn C

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/30/2016 at 5:28 PM, Spock said:

SS,

I do not believe the Freat trib has begun yet although I concede, since Christ exited the scene, we have had plenty of tribulation for sure. Many Christians have died for their faith and are still dying by the boatload as we speak. 

my initial thoughts are this: the Great tribulation probably has not started now. I'm thinking the seals may be the great tribulation, so I'm not sure if the rider on the white horse has ridden yet.

Spock

Its not in place yet.

1 Thessalonians 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3  For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

The world is seeking strongly its own means of peace but without Jesus Christ. But when that destruction begins... there will be billions dying world wide.