IGNORED

How can we say Tribulation has not started ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

Okay  I have been in many post here talking and defending my view of tribulation, and everyone with there view of if we,

go through it if we don't, and I am so convinced, that we are in the tribulation and have been for thousands of years, when Jesus said you will have tribulation and people will hate you for my name sake, and we see that America, has turned its back on the one almighty and holy God,

and then we see the people around the world persecuted and killed and driven from there home, and all of this violence to say they believe in God, and we sit here in our homes and like kings and queens, but then we have the nerve to say , we don't go through tribulation, , and others say people are being killed right now , and they have been for thousands of years ?

so how am I confused here with people here on this web site saying we don't see tribulation, that's not Gods plan for the saved, but in turn,

we see that people around the world getting killed for being Christian, and dying for the cause,

shouldn't we bee ashamed of our selves to think as believers that they are not part of tribulation, and we will not see it,

I think we have a deception of major proportions, and deniel to what is really happening  around us , and what we are thinking, it does not match , and its not adding up , we in America , are watching for the signs to see the return of Christ, and in china or arab, country or korea, people are being prisoned and killed for the bible and God is illegal and holds the punishment of persecution , jail and death , I think this is a shame?

I am going to make a bold and true statement and some may not want to agree , but I think our society and the news today speaks for it self, ur history claims it , and the bible has revealed it, if it be a tribulation, or great tribulation , or times of trials ,hardship and death to the believer, ?

I believe we are in the tribulation and its just the beginning , and for all of those that are saying no, how do you dismiss the killings around the world and the Christians dying every day , does this not factor in to this equation ? if I am wrong ,let me know , but I will say we have already crossed this threshold , and our faith if you want to believe it or not is already being tested, and as time goes on it will get harder and more difficult to say we are not, I don't believe we are being honest in light of what the world is doing now, and we have become ammune  and desensitized zombies,

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95

The body of Christ is still here and the tribulation of Revelation will only last 7 yrs. we are seeing the wars and rumours of wars and famine and trials and tribulation but nothing on the scale of what is to come. We are experiencing daily life as our ancestors did.

1 minute ago, Littlelambseativy said:

The body of Christ is still here and the tribulation of Revelation will only last 7 yrs. we are seeing the wars and rumours of wars and famine and trials and tribulation but nothing on the scale of what is to come. We are experiencing daily life as our ancestors did.

I don't see how you can say that for lives for the sake of Jesus are being killed everyday , what are you saying is separate from what is to come ?

• Topic Count:  230
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95

People have been killed for their faith since Cain and Able. What about the Jews who were killed by the Romans, or the Christians in colosseum eaten by lions or gladiators making sport of them? What of the persecutions since then? It is not new Jesus said men would be persecuted for the faith. But, we are not in the Tribulation yet. There is not a one world religion, a senior ne world government, an ant-Christ all that may be in the beginning phases but certainly not here yet...because we are still here.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

18 minutes ago, Littlelambseativy said:

Good response. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Just read the book of Revelation. :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

15 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

15 minutes ago, bopeep1909 said:

You said you just read the book of Revelation about the Tribulation, what is your opinion on whether or not it has started? 

41 minutes ago, Littlelambseativy said:

People have been killed for their faith since Cain and Able. What about the Jews who were killed by the Romans, or the Christians in colosseum eaten by lions or gladiators making sport of them? What of the persecutions since then? It is not new Jesus said men would be persecuted for the faith. But, we are not in the Tribulation yet. There is not a one world religion, a senior ne world government, an ant-Christ all that may be in the beginning phases but certainly not here yet...because we are still here.

thank you for that , but that would be your view, I think different, but that's what makes us all unique I would say

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

I believe the antichrist  has to take power, and that hasn't happen yet.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

3 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

You said you just read the book of Revelation about the Tribulation, what is your opinion on whether or not it has started? 

I have just finished a detailed study on the Book of Revelation.My study book was "Revelation" by John Walvoord.My opinion after my study from a well respected Bible scholar such as him is no we are not in the 7 year tribulation as yet.It is future.