IGNORED

How can we say Tribulation has not started ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

29 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

here is a thought ,? what if today they came to your house knowing you are a Christian and said its time you confess to being a believer and die , or deny and you live, today , would that mean that the great tribulation just came upon  you ?

No, that scenario has been playing that tune for 2000 years and is still playing out in many places as we speak. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Good stuff serving. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

27 minutes ago, Ezra said:

I repeat, you will not find the word "church" or "churches" (Greek ekklesia) between Rev 6 and 18 (which describe all the final judgments of God). Indeed, between Rev 4 and 21.  Please take out your concordances and verify.  Then ask yourself "How is this possible, and why was it necessary?"

However, you will find saints in Heaven, which is the whole point of bringing this out. While the unbelieving and the ungodly are on earth, the majority of saints (excepting the Tribulation saints) are in Heaven. That answers the question about who goes through the Tribulation and the Great Tribulation.

#1 Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't you just say this, "The Tribulation and the Great Tribulation have nothing to do with the Church" ??

#2 And now saying this, "excepting the Tribulation saints" ????? .. I'm sorry but doesn't that (tribulation SAINTS) mean that the church IS indeed mentioned (see #1) because one can NOT be a saint and be NOT of His church at the same time ??

Do you see my point?

#3 Just because the WORD church itself is not mentioned does not mean that His Church is not mentioned .. it is because He is using the personal nouns instead .. SAINTS .. and SAINTS MAKE up His CHURCH.

You can not have a church without SAINTS (the body).

See where I am coming from?

12 minutes ago, Spock said:

Good stuff serving.

Fascinating ;) .. thanks Spock.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

8 minutes ago, Serving said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't you just say this, "The Tribulation and the Great Tribulation have nothing to do with the Church" ??

And now saying this, "excepting the Tribulation saints" ????? .. I'm sorry but doesn't that (tribulation SAINTS) mean that the church IS indeed mentioned because one can NOT be a saint and be NOT of His church at the same time ??

Do you see my point?

Just because the WORD church itself is not mentioned does not mean that His Church is not mentioned .. it is because He is using the personal nouns instead .. SAINTS .. and SAINTS MAKE up His CHURCH.

You can not have a church without SAINTS (the body).

See where I am coming from?

What I'm hearing from pretribbers is that the "tribulation saints" seem to be the equivalent of God's "B-team".  They weren't quite good enough to make it in the pretrib rapture and they couldn't quite keep the restraining going and they don't quite qualify to be called by the title "church".  Its like I tell my wife sometimes, "That's a strange world you live in."

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

1 minute ago, Last Daze said:

What I'm hearing from pretribbers is that the "tribulation saints" seem to be the equivalent of God's "B-team".  They weren't quite good enough to make it in the pretrib rapture and they couldn't quite keep the restraining going and they don't quite qualify to be called by the title "church".  Its like I tell my wife sometimes, "That's a strange world you live in."

NICE, I like that example of the b-team and a a team,  is first right , ? and that's a wrap!!

9 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

LOL .. I never knew this until now that some believe that the "A-team church" will be "raptured" but the "B-team church", (so aptly put), is not ??

So the body of Christ is divided then I take it ??

Hmm .. but seriously,

The obvious question now becomes this .. HOW are the "A-team" and the "B-teams" sorted?

Since the "B-team" are the strong ones who DIE for Christ, then by default wouldn't the "A-team" be the lesser brethren perhaps?  ;)

Yes .. that must be it .. LOL ..

4 minutes ago, Serving said:

LOL .. I never knew this until now that some believe that the "A-team church" will be "raptured" but the "B-team church", (so aptly put), is not ??

So the body of Christ is divided then I take it ??

Hmm .. but seriously,

The obvious question now becomes this .. HOW are the "A-team" and the "B-teams" sorted?

Since the "B-team" are the strong ones who DIE for Christ, then by default wouldn't the "A-team" be the lesser brethren perhaps?  ;)

Yes .. that must be it .. LOL ..

to be honest according to the golden rule of per trib rapure people , then theres got to be a    c-team,    for if there is two good teams , and then you have a awful junk third team , would that be a fair statement  ? and then God should be pretty dizzy going back AND FORTH  LOL...

• Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,134

So how I see it.  Some of the "B team" wants to get in on the action intended for the Unbelievers to prove they are worthy.

Maybe they will become worthy during that time.

In Christ

Montana Marv

1 minute ago, Montana Marv said:

So how I see it.  Some of the "B team" wants to get in on the action intended for the Unbelievers to prove they are worthy.

Maybe they will become worthy during that time.

In Christ

Montana Marv

your motive to the question is already all wrong , but hey , why don't you teach me something good? but lets make it in context and in proper use of scripture, I am all ears brother ?