• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

By:  Marshall Ramsey II, Worthy News U.S. Correspondent

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- (WorthyNews)  On January 5, 2016, President Obama announced new gun control measures that are being put into effect that are supposed to help reduce gun violence, especially mass shootings.  What you may not realize is that as part of his effort to "reduce gun violence" he is quietly asserting that American citizens who are gun owners are to be denied their citizenship.

In paragraph 17 of his speech, President Obama makes a distinction between gun owners and American citizens.  While the average person will dismiss this as simply a slip of the tongue, it reflects the attitude of President Obama in this speech, that Americans should not be able to own guns.

So we’ve created a system in which dangerous people are allowed to play by a different set of rules than a responsible gun owner who buys his or her gun the right way and subjects themselves to a background check.  That doesn’t make sense.  Everybody should have to abide by the same rules.  Most Americans and gun owners agree.  And that’s what we tried to change three years ago, after 26 Americans -– including 20 children -– were murdered at Sandy Hook Elementary.  (Bold type and italics mine.)

Notice how he makes a distinction between American citizens and gun owners?  Again, in paragraph 12 of the same speech, he attempts to deny Americans the right to gun ownership by saying that the Constitution of the United States of America only guarantees its citizens the right to bear arms.  Here is a copy of paragraph 12:

Now, I want to be absolutely clear at the start -- and I’ve said this over and over again, this also becomes routine, there is a ritual about this whole thing that I have to do -- I believe in the Second Amendment.  It’s there written on the paper.  It guarantees a right to bear arms.  No matter how many times people try to twist my words around -- I taught constitutional law, I know a little about this -- (applause) -- I get it.  But I also believe that we can find ways to reduce gun violence consistent with the Second Amendment.

As you can see in the highlighted section, (highlighted and italicized by me), President Obama is directly saying that Americans do not have the right to own guns, a.k.a. keep arms.  Here is what the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution says:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.  (Bold type mine.)

All this, however, is just another step toward the total disarmament of the American people.  In the 1990's, when President Obama was a professor at the University of Chicago Law School, he stated to John Lott, Jr., that "I don't think people should be able to own guns."  While this may not be an attempt to ban private ownership of firearms, it certainly testifies to President Obama's thoughts then and actions now.

What about our military?  If President Obama wanted to ban ownership of guns, wouldn't he take away their guns as well?  Perhaps; however, President Obama knows that he needs military protection in case we ever rise up against him and that he cannot count on it from foreign countries.

President Obama is a clear and present danger to the rights of American citizens, including their lives.  His actions are treasonous and it is the duty of Christians everywhere to humble themselves before God, seeking his forgiveness of their sins, and supplicating him for the removal of President Obama from power, and the healing of this land.  Of that there can be no doubt.

Source articles:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/01/05/remarks-president-common-sense-gun-safety-reform?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email544-text1&utm_campaign=guns

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/author-quotes-then-professor-obama-saying-i-dont-believe-people-should

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

if you go back to the first election and hear his comments, he does not believe that individual citizens have the right to have weapons, but only the collective of the militia.   I think this is why his speeches sound so twisted.