• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  36
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

@Rick_Parker you said: 

Jesus died for all of our sins, past, present and future. Therefore, if an individual is truly saved, than their sin of murdering themselves has been forgiven and their soul will go to be with the Lord. I believe that is what Scripture teaches.

I agree but i think it should be said that many people who consider themselves christian use that as an escape card.

There is more to it. Where was your heart, what is love with out sincerity. It is not love at all.

God laws are highly misunderstood in the sense that people dont understand why he is so persistent in saying why we should follow them., or why he created them in the first place.

His laws represent his character, they are his very own way of life. If you dont respect them and keep them then you dont get his gift. And the Sabbath is still and has always been Saturday to all the Sunday going Christians on here,

you can go to church any day of the week you like church is not the only ways to give a day to the lord, as long as you give him the Sabbath you follow this law.

Tons of christians are under the illusion that we are under GRACE and not the LAW. Thats blasphemy for God says "For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled." -Mathew 5:18

God is saying he rather let heaven and earth vanish than change his law.

And no all is not fulfilled yer Jesus dying on the cross was the begging, revelation has not yet been fulfilled he has not reaped his harvest and fulfill judgement yet. 

The only things that we christians dont have to do are the traditional laws such as feast and sacrifice of lambs but his commandments MUST be kept. Saved or not saved.

Edited by Luci

On 1/11/2016 at 11:58 AM, Reinitin said:

That is a pretty deep study. There are tons of scriptures in the old and new testiment to study the resurections' (plural) fully.  Always Study with the full councel of the word to get a clear picture of the truth.  There is more then one resurection and rewards associated with each harvest of souls. Rev 20 is one of the scriptures with a direct answer to your question but it does not reveal the big picture..  Rev 20:4 Then I saw thrones and seated on them were those who had been given authority to judge. I also saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of the testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. These had not worshiped the beast or his image and had refused to receive his mark on their forehead or hand. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 5(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were finished.) This is the first resurrection.

Christians taken in the Rapture are judged for their rewards at the Buma Seat. Just once. There is no further lose to us; no lose in the Millennium if that is what you are saying. Maybe I'm not understanding you. Are you talking about lose in the Millennial Kingdom for the Church? Or just for those who are saved after the Rapture?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

A soul that is not saved will go to hell.A soul that is a true believer in Jesus Christ will go to heaven.If a person commits suicide and they are one of those true believers in God I don't know but God does.God has a ton of grace and mercy.I guess you just have to hang onto that.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

3 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

Christians taken in the Rapture are judged for their rewards at the Buma Seat. Just once. There is no further lose to us; no lose in the Millennium if that is what you are saying. Maybe I'm not understanding you. Are you talking about lose in the Millennial Kingdom for the Church? Or just for those who are saved after the Rapture?

Amen!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 1/9/2016 at 1:11 PM, RidElle said:

When a person commits suicide and he succeeded,where is his soul will go?

that is something that Jesus will decide....    and we could not possibly have the information to know...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

12 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

I'm saying there are at least 3 doctrines I have heard on the bema seat judgement and all of them use different verses to draw their conclusions. I posted the scripture that clearly says who will live with Christ during the millinium and it states it is the first resurection of the dead. We Know that a number of people rose from the dead with Christ which is a resurection from the dead. Now Did they loose their heads? I do not know and I do not know why a resurection after that would be called the first resurection. Everyone I ask has just quoted their scripture and doctrin. If Bema seat is in the bible I have not found it yet.. I think bema seat comes from a sporting event or something like that. The bema seat doctrin is also called the doctrin of rewards. sorry you don't understand I know very little about it cause there isnt a whole lot about it in the bible compared to the expanded teachings on it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

On 1/14/2016 at 0:11 PM, Rick_Parker said:

I wouldn't know. Bema seat is a greek idea of the judges of the sports games, It's taught cause Paul used the games as an example when he said "he runs the race"  I've never seen the bema idea mentioned in the bible in the context of The day of judgment.. I know the instructions and the glances the word has given us of judgment but, bema seat is a doctrine I haven't accepted.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

There are some sins which are unto death and others that are not. For example, the sin committed against the Holy Spirit is unpardonable. I have witnesses a few men and women of God commit the sin against the Spirit of God, and ended up dying in an untimely and brutal manner. Will they make Heaven? Only God knows. To answer the question of committing suicide, I believe that our God judges every sin on a case by case basis, for example, Jesus mentioned that the first person without sin should cast the first stone, in regards to the prostitute whom the Israelites wanted to stone to death. 

One thing I do know is that most people who commit suicide do not get the chance to ask for forgiveness of their sin. If you commit a sin and do not confess and ask for God's forgiveness, then you will not be forgiven and therefore, suffer the consequences. 

The sin that leads to death is the refusal to believe Jesus died for all our sins. John was writing against the Gnostic error which among other things taught that it wasn’t the death of Jesus that allowed us to be forgiven for our sins. Instead it was the acquisition of secret knowledge. Believing this leads to death because it puts us outside the only provision God has made for our forgiveness. Scientology, Freemasonry, and other false religions are based on this same idea. The Lord’s death paid the penalty for all the sins of our life, and He forgave us for every one of them when He went to the cross (Colossians 2:13-14).

As it applies to born again Christians, your last paragraph is not Scriptural. All of our sins, past, present, and future, were forgiven at the Cross. For Christians, after salvation, asking for forgiveness of our daily sins keeps us in fellowship with GOD. Not doing so may keep us out of fellowship and deny us the blessing that GOD has to give us, but it does not change our salvation status.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,826
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

On 23 January, 2016 at 10:48 AM, Rick_Parker said:

The sin that leads to death is the refusal to believe Jesus died for all our sins. John was writing against the Gnostic error which among other things taught that it wasn’t the death of Jesus that allowed us to be forgiven for our sins. Instead it was the acquisition of secret knowledge. Believing this leads to death because it puts us outside the only provision God has made for our forgiveness. Scientology, Freemasonry, and other false religions are based on this same idea. The Lord’s death paid the penalty for all the sins of our life, and He forgave us for every one of them when He went to the cross (Colossians 2:13-14).

As it applies to born again Christians, your last paragraph is not Scriptural. All of our sins, past, present, and future, were forgiven at the Cross. For Christians, after salvation, asking for forgiveness of our daily sins keeps us in fellowship with GOD. Not doing so may keep us out of fellowship and deny us the blessing that GOD has to give us, but it does not change our salvation status.

Thank you for your post, it is good to know that Jesus purchases us with his blood, and nothing can the devil claim that we have done, can take us away from Jesus. In this life  every one suffers believers, unbelievers, whether they sin or not, but for a believer in Jesus Christ You are in the life and not in death, and your sins are not counted against you, when you die.

They are under the blood, not because you have repented, but because you have believed. If not who is going to be saved from Hell, not even the very ones proclaiming to be selfrighteous and Holy and worhty, deceived in their own hart that they can judge others to Hell. 

You are saved from Hell because you have believe, before you confessed, you are made wrighteous In Jesus Christ with your faith in your hart, that,s the most important Jesus want to see when he looks in your hart. The rest are important, but if are missing, they can not Judge and nullified your faith in Jesus Christ. No one can judge faith in Jesus Christ, no matter what word you may put before it, at the end it going to be faith in him, even if it is like a mustard seed, means people can not see it, or even if it is a dormant faith.

Bost in many things, but not to make it as a prerequisite to go to Heaven, thus avoiding Hell.

Same to them to call the misfortune and despair and or pain and or lonliness, and or escape from this evil world of someone in depression that resulted in taking their own lifes, a selfish act.( I don't say that some may kill them selfs as to inflict pain and guilt to their own families).  

Even Job had said; course is the day that I was born.

Maybe we are too much rap around our selfs, no to see the signals of coming suicides, or maybe we are not, the body dies no matter how but the spiritual part is wellcome by the sound of the tropents in the heavens. Think about that, judge fairly.