• Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

On 3/5/2016 at 2:02 PM, Goldenshark123 said:

Did you also just admit that there is no evidence for god

No, he surely didn't.

I have about 50 of them, Here's #1 :

According to the Schrodinger Equation THEN...Validated Repeatedly via thousands of "EXPERIMENTS" without Exception for the past 100 years with the most successful branch of Physics in the History of "Actual" Science, Quantum Mechanics... : 

Independent of Measurement/Observation/ "a Creator of or KNOWLEDGE of the 'which-path information' "... particles have no defined properties or location. They exist in a state of a Wave Function which is a series of Potentialities rather than actual objects. That is, "Matter" doesn't exist as a Wave of Energy prior to observation but as a Wave of Potentialities. 

“The atoms or elementary particles themselves ARE NOT REAL; they form a world of potentialities or possibilities rather than one of things or facts." --- Werner Heisenberg (Nobel Laureate, Physics)

“The path taken by the photon is not an element of reality. We are not allowed to talk about the photon passing through this or this slit. Neither are we allowed to say the photon passes through both slits. All this kind of language is not applicable.”
Prof. Anton Zeilinger (Particle Physicist)

The act of a Conscious Observer/Measurement, collapses the Wave Function and creates the existence of physical objects and the properties they entail....INSTANTLY!! ...

"Observations not only disturb what is to be measured, they produce it." ---
Pascual Jordan (Particle Physicist)

"The doctrine that the world is made up of objects whose existence is independent of human consciousness turns out to be in conflict with quantum mechanics and with facts established by experiment."--- 
Bernard d'Espagnat (Particle Physicist)

Sir Rudolph Peierls PhD Nuclear Physics....

"The moment at which you can throw away one possibility and keep only the other is when you finally become conscience of the fact that the experiment has given one result... You see, the quantum mechanical description is in terms of knowledge, and knowledge requires SOMEBODY WHO KNOWS." {emphasis mine}
The Ghost in the Atom, p. 73-74 

"The observer in quantum theory does more that just read the recordings. He also CHOOSES WHICH QUESTION will be put to nature: which aspect of nature his inquiry will probe. I call this important function of the observer the`The Heisenberg Choice', to contrast it with the `Dirac Choice', which is the random choice on the part of Nature that Dirac emphasized. 
According to quantum theory, the Dirac Choice is a choice between alternatives that are specified by the Heisenberg Choice: THE OBSERVER MUST FIRST specify what aspect of the system he intends to measure or probe, and then put in place an instrument that will probe that aspect. In quantum theory it is THE OBSERVER who Both poses the QUESTION, and RECOGNIZES THE ANSWER. Without some way of specifying WHAT THE QUESTION IS, the QUANTUM RULES will NOT WORK: the QUANTUM PROCESS GRINDS TO A HALT." {emphasis mine}
Stapp, H; Attention, Intention, and Will in Quantum Physics; 1999, p. 21

"Who deserves to trust their intuition more than Einstein; and Einstein's intuition told him, like everyone's intuition tells them, that things are really there when you're not looking at them. Well, he was Wrong! That intuition is Incorrect."
Seth Lloyd, Professor of Mechanical Engineering MIT

New Scientist "RealityCheck" 23 June 2007: "There is no objective reality beyond what we observe". Leggett's Inequality along with Bell's (again) have been violated. "Rather than passively observing it, WE IN FACT CREATE REALITY". {Emphasis Mine}
SEE: Landmark Parent Paper...
Gröblacher, S. et al; An experimental test of non-local realism Nature 446, 871-875 (19 April 2007) | doi :10.1038/nature05677. AND, 

Validated/CONFIRMED AGAIN (for the 1885th Time) here: Hensen, B et al: Loophole-free Bell inequality violation using electron spins separated by 1.3 kilometres; Nature 526, 682–686 (29 October 2015) doi:10.1038/nature15759

"Quantum Theory thus denies the physically real world INDEPENDENT OF IT'S OBSERVATION". {emphasis mine}
Rosenblum B., Kuttner, F: The Quantum Enigma; Oxford University Press, 2011, p. 7

Ergo..."WHO" collapsed the Wave Function INITIALLY via Observation/"Knower" of the Path Information to CREATE REALITY... "Matter"?
Better still, WHO created "The Wave Function" so as to able to "COLLAPSE IT"....??

"REAL" Science hasn't disproved GOD....it has " REVEALED HIM ", and buried/IMPLODED Materialism/Realism.

Or you can roll with this Buffoonery...

"In the beginning there were only probabilities. The universe could only come into existence if someone observed it. It does not matter that the observers turned up several billion years later. The universe exists because we are aware of it." :blink: ---
Martin Rees, Astrophysicist 

regards

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,134
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Enoch

So good to see you,I was reading this page & just thought to myself ,,,,"where's Enoch?",,,,LOL,    great quotes,great references & ,,,,,,,,,,,well said!

God Bless you & to God be the Glory!!                       With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

3 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Enoch

So good to see you,I was reading this page & just thought to myself ,,,,"where's Enoch?",,,,LOL,    great quotes,great references & ,,,,,,,,,,,well said!

God Bless you & to God be the Glory!!                       With love-in Christ,Kwik

Was I missed ?   sneaking.gif

Hope all is well with you and yours  thumbsup.gif

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,134
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

ABSOLUTELY!     I missed you:bighug2:God Bless you my Brother,,,,,,,,,everything is great,Praise the Lord!     Love,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,056
  • Content Per Day:  15.19
  • Days Won:  0

On Tuesday, April 19, 2016 at 11:11 AM, kwikphilly said:

ABSOLUTELY!     I missed you:bighug2:God Bless you my Brother,,,,,,,,,everything is great,Praise the Lord!     Love,Kwik

You are a blessing in every thread you post in.

God bless.