Sign in to follow this  
missmuffet

Homemade White Hot Chocolate

This is easy.I can only had White Chocolate so this hits the spot on a cold night

HomeMade White Hot Chocolate

• 4 cups of milk of your choice (or you can substitute heavy cream or half and half, or do a mixture)
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract
  • 8 oz. white chocolate, chopped into small pieces (or white chocolate chips)
  • whipped cream or marshmallows for topping

DIRECTIONS:

Stir together milk, vanilla and chopped white chocolate in a medium saucepan.  Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until the white hot chocolate comes to a simmer.  (Do not let it come to a boil.)  Remove from heat and serve immediately, topped with whipped cream or marshmallows if desired.

Guest BacKaran

Ha, I'm so sloooow, must be cuz if the cold....

I read the directions thinking OK so you put this hot white chocolate on a plate and add marshmallows... Fudge? Oh! Duh, Hot chocolate DRINK!!!

BRAIN FREEZE....😬😱

On 1/13/2016 at 10:04 PM, missmuffet said:

This is easy.I can only had White Chocolate so this hits the spot on a cold night

HomeMade White Hot Chocolate

• 4 cups of milk of your choice (or you can substitute heavy cream or half and half, or do a mixture)
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract
  • 8 oz. white chocolate, chopped into small pieces (or white chocolate chips)
  • whipped cream or marshmallows for topping

DIRECTIONS:

Stir together milk, vanilla and chopped white chocolate in a medium saucepan.  Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until the white hot chocolate comes to a simmer.  (Do not let it come to a boil.)  Remove from heat and serve immediately, topped with whipped cream or marshmallows if desired.

Did you try it?

Guest BacKaran

No not yet, can I use almond milk?

7 hours ago, angels4u said:

Did you try it?

Sounds good. Something I can have :)

Sign in to follow this