IGNORED

The seven year Peace treaty, is it true or false ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 11:34 AM, Spock said:

I just read a book in which the author said the building of the Dome of the Rock on the Temple site in 688 AD was the Abomination of Desolation. While I don't agree, I found it interesting read because he supported it with a timeline from scripture. The timeline mostly came from the OT and used Days= Years in prophecy. 

I also thought about that , for it is a odd thing, but in the warning that says when you see standing ? where ( it ) ought not be ? I think it  is in the mark version, and could that not be a possibility ? just curious  thank you brother

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Thought Ide share,after reading some myself.The Dome which was begun in 685 A.D.,and completed in 691,collasped in 1016,. But was reconstructed .The present 'Golden" Dome, of anodized aluminium,dates from,1956.............( Then again,maybe you knew this,already);

Blessings, 7Dove777

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Saved by Grace... the scenario is easy or understandable......

Yes the Covenant of Daniel, or Peace Treaty is upcoming and actually the main event we wait for to get things going dwon the exact timeline to the end, also called the BEGINNING as the Lord takes over.

It solves the Mid East crisis, as tensions rise higher with US/England, France making further war on Syria, then Lebanon, Gaza, etc etc...... while Russia steps in with its military to stop them, but escalates til it almost becomes a WW. But the he in Daniel 0 27 is not the AC. Putin is not the AC, hes too small, and not eloguent enough, not the stature or all the other requirements.... Putin can sign the agreement as one of the 10, but he gets removed or assainated afterwards or just turns the government over to Surkov. Surkov will become President, and become the AC. Hes the end time pharoah we flee from, to Petra. Our two leaders go back to Jerusalem on schedule to fight and bring down the seven trumpets..... the seventh is the Lord in the air.....

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

I know Jay, you  don't think it is the same person who confirms the treaty and the one who breaks the
treaty. Can you explain to me why the same "he who confirms the covenant for 7 years is the same "he"
in the same verse who stops the daily sacrifice in the midst of the week? (
Daniel 9) There is no change of
the object for he, which tells me that it is the same person. If I'm missing something here tell me. For I
believe that is how , by peace he will destroy many. Remember, the devil is a liar, so it's no big thing for
him to confirm or agree with the peace treaty, knowing that he will forsake it down the road. ****** , and I
do believe this present 'Roadmap to Peace will manifest the prophesied "holy covenant." They have set a
target date for 2005 for Palestinian statehood. We're on the doorsteps of this major prophetic event
brother, it's awesome. We must continue to blow the trumpet of recognition, so that the world doesn't miss
it"

Amen !!! Let's discuss how in Daniel 9:27 it says that 'He shall confirm the Covenant with many. Does
"he" refer to the AC, I think not as that doesn't mesh with other scriptures from Daniel nor from the
Revelation of John. For to understand prophecy, we have to go by the preponderance of scriptures rather
than take one sentence and make that our whole interpretation in and of itself.

So let's check out the basic verse to start with.... my comments in .......(..)

Dan 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, (
Jesus) but not for himself: (Jesus
died for us) and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; (People
of the prince, small 'p' is Titus and his Roman army who came to Jerusalem to punish the jews who were
rebelling against their rule. This happenned in 70 AD) and the end thereof shall be with a flood, (The end
referrs to the End-Time, when the devil and his people will take over in a flood of lies and power) and unto
the end of the war desolations are determined. (Yes, The Lord's prophecy in the Last 7 years is set and
can't be changed !!)

Dan 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he
shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall
make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
("he" is a pronoun, but it is obvious that it applies to the Devil, he is the prince of the air and not the
prince of Peace --- Jesus. We know that the AC gets totally possessed by the devil in the middle of the Last
7 years, for it is then that he calls himself "GOD" - 2 Thess 2 - but before this the devil gathers his people
together to set up the 10 nation kingdom that becomes a world empire in the Lord's eye when it signs the
Covenant. So the 'he' in my opinion can definitely refer to the devil gathering his ten signees together,
rather than assuming that the "he' refers to the AC. (SEE  
7 Kingdoms of Man. )

Why, because all the rest of scriptures seem to indicate precisely and exactly that the AC is not around
during the time of the signing, and the AC does not sign the Covenant but comes in afterwards and is
against the Covenant and gets people to break the Covenant.
For just two chapters previous to Daniel 9 in Chapter 7, it says distinctly that .... .

Dan 7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after
them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

Dan 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most
High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and
the dividing of time.

So here, there is no doubt that the ten are different from the one that arises afterwards, and the one that
arises afterwards is definitely the AC. IE, the AC is not one of the ten and does NOT sign the Covenant...
but arises afterwards and is probably not around  at the the time of this Peace Conference which has to be
started by the  RoadMap to Peace.

Who makes up the Covenant ? ... well in Daniel 11:22  it gives a clue as it says that the AC breaks the
prince of the Covenant. So logically and rationally, the AC doesn't break himself but destroys someone
else who is the composer and maker of the Covenant

Dan 11:22   And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken;
yea, also the prince of the covenant. (SEE
AC and the Prince of the Covenant)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  899
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,634
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

The dividing of the 70th Week of Daniel into two 3 and 1/2 year tribulation periods is what time, times, and half a time is all about... as is 42 months... as is 1260 days. The hour is late as I jot this down. As the Lord allows, I will return here and supply the scripture references in Daniel and Revelation.

The key to which tribulation is which is whose wrath is being poured out?

The wrath of the devil and he world gets poured out on the Church every day since the Lord Jesus walked on the Earth. It comes to a head in the first half of the 70th Week of Daniel when the beast is on the scene claiming to be the true Messiah (Christ) and showing very convincing evidence to deceive the whole world.... except for Spirit-filled believers (which is the only thing that makes it impossible to deceive us see Matthew 24:24). For that reason above all others, the world at the behest of the beast must kill Christians who oppose their savior, Judas Iscariot loosed from the dead.

Revelation 13:5–18 (AV)
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The second half of the 70th Week of Daniel is God pouring out his wrath on the world and the devil after the Church is eliminated by the world and the devil (and the remnant from that purging is raptured out). God's wrath against the Church was poured out on Christ Jesus on the cross, so the Church will not receive God's wrath.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.84
  • Days Won:  226

It is true. Just read Daniel 9:27.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  4,031
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, bopeep1909 said:

It is true. Just read Daniel 9:27.

I personally believe it is referring to Jesus; who through His ministry, death, and resurrection was confirming the covenant.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

The wording used in Daniel 9:27 is strongs H1396 / Gabar ...  to 'give strength to' to 'confirm (a covenant)' 

The covenant might already exist or might exist shortly.   'he' (lower-case 'h') the 'prince', might just enforce it.  

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Daniel 9:26   And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

Daniel 9:27   And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

dumetree

Is that why they are speaking of this 7 year treaty, because of this verse 27? 

The "he" who shall confirm the covenant for one week was "Christ".  This covenant is the "new covenant" - mercy through Jesus, follow the gospels now and not the law.  The new law, not the old law.

Christ was cut off (sacrificed in the middle of that week), as he preached for only 3 1/2 years, then he was crucified and rose from the dead. The 2nd 3 1/2 years the apostles preached confirming everything he said, as they were chosen to do, confirming Christ's teachings and all he said including his resurrection which was fulfilled, making the Word of God true, a testimony proven that he was indeed who he claimed to be, the only begotten Son of God sent into the world for remission of sins.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  317
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

How is it determined that this is a "peace treaty"? Is there some scripture that says this, or is it just an assumption based on...?