IGNORED

The seven year Peace treaty, is it true or false ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

Okay , we have in Daniel for a times time and and half a times, about ?

this peace treaty that many are waiting to see if it is going to come, by the antichrist/ or beast, for the temple?

to sign and then break it in the middle , and then the abomination of desolation standing where He should not be ,

flee to the mountains , and don't look back, for this will be a time of the abomination, that makes desolate,

so here is the question, is there a seven year peace treaty ? really where is it stated,?

is the abomination of desolation, what is this event, that is taking place,?

can we watch the starting of this ?  , if the people are fleeing for there lives , this make no sense ,

for I believe many have been looking at this all wrong , but that is just me, lets examine to see what is really going on with this, for I believe this has deceived the masses and we are not aware of what all this really is saying,

I will add to this after a few responses to see where it leads , thank you

Daniel 9 26, Daniel 11 31 these are scripture many have not really looked at,  ,?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  155
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

I believe the time, times and half a time is referring to the 42 month war with the saints by the antichrist.

I believe the covenant mentioned in Daniel 9:27 is an agreement (peace treaty) for 7 years (Daniel's 70th week) leading up to the return of Jesus on the white horses to set up His kingdom for 1,000 years.

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

I see the daily sacrifice being taken away in the midst of the week (close to the middle), but not the abomination of desolation set up at that time.

I see the abomination of desolation being set up 1,290 days after the daily sacrifice is taken away (Daniel 12:11).

Daniel 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

I believe the abomination of desolation is when the antichrist stands in the temple and declares himself to be God, and the false prophet sets up the image of the beast (the antichrist).  The people living in that area are told to flee because the great tribulation period is about to begin.  The great tribulation period will be 44 days long, followed by the 1,335th day, which is the day of the Lord (one 24 hour day).

Daniel 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

The Second Coming of Jesus will be on the day of the Lord.  The day of the Lord is the final day of the 42 month war with the saints.  The war with the saints will end when Jesus returns to gather His elect (the rapture).

4 hours ago, Watching for Jesus said:

I believe the time, times and half a time is referring to the 42 month war with the saints by the antichrist.

I believe the covenant mentioned in Daniel 9:27 is an agreement (peace treaty) for 7 years (Daniel's 70th week) leading up to the return of Jesus on the white horses to set up His kingdom for 1,000 years.

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

I see the daily sacrifice being taken away in the midst of the week (close to the middle), but not the abomination of desolation set up at that time.

I see the abomination of desolation being set up 1,290 days after the daily sacrifice is taken away (Daniel 12:11).

Daniel 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

I believe the abomination of desolation is when the antichrist stands in the temple and declares himself to be God, and the false prophet sets up the image of the beast (the antichrist).  The people living in that area are told to flee because the great tribulation period is about to begin.  The great tribulation period will be 44 days long, followed by the 1,335th day, which is the day of the Lord (one 24 hour day).

Daniel 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

The Second Coming of Jesus will be on the day of the Lord.  The day of the Lord is the final day of the 42 month war with the saints.  The war with the saints will end when Jesus returns to gather His elect (the rapture).

I like what you said, but I think we are waiting on a peace agreement that will not be public,

and there is no way people will know , until the desolation of the temple, for why would they be fleeing ,not waiting , like clock work to see the beginning from the end, I believe that this is going to take place at a moments noticed, like declaring war against the people at  a moments noticed, and then we will see the start of the end, by the persecution and the slaughter of the people , and the people running for the hills, this is not going to be placed like people think or have been saying forever,to watch  it step by step, that is false teaching and besides, why would  Jesus say when you see, standing where He is not to be ,let the reader understand, not watch for the peace treaty, there is no peace treaty, only a to strengthen or make firm a exsisting covenant, please read the verse and you will see this,

also I believe the white horse is already been out for a long time, and that the beast is already here and on the scene, but many cannot see it yet , for there is a great delusion to believe the lies, and for one of the things He is able is to change laws and times ?????

the almahdi that the muslims are waiting for , is the same as the antichrist and so this is how I see it unfolding, up to this part, I would say this is accurate , given the situation, and the isis take over, and how it looks to dominate the world ,

but that's just my opinion and thought to this matter, I have more, but I will only go a little at a time to really examine if ,I be wrong ? or others think different, lets see how it plays out, thank you

I am surpise that not more members are responding to this topic,  I was looking forward to more in sight on this, for what I read in scripture , is not the same as many are teaching that we are waiting to see a peace treaty signed, and then broken,

but I do not think this is what scripture is saying  but that is my opinion and how I see it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

The Hebrew of Daniel 9:26 uses a Hiphil verb form, which denotes causation: "the people of the coming prince he shall cause to destroy the city and the sanctuary."

Likewise, the Hebrew of Daniel 9:27 uses Hiphil verbs: "he shall have caused to confirm [a] covenant...he shall cause to cease sacrifice and offering..."

The Hiphil verbs tie the two passages together, so that they both occur during the same 7-year era. (The "he" in the context must be the same person.) That era was 66-73 A.D., when all of these events were literally fulfilled. Thus there is no End Time application.

When Jesus referred to the "abomination of desolation," he was referring to Daniel 12:11, where no Temple sanctuary is mentioned, neither sacrifice, in the Hebrew. The term abomination of desolation is not used in the Hebrew of Daniel 9:27.

The confusion comes in that the Greek Septuagint version of Daniel 9:27 does use that term, therefore conflicts with the Hebrew. NIV and related versions use the Greek text; KJV and related versions use the Hebrew. This is the origin of the differing eschatologies that use this passage.

In short, this is a very iffy passage to base one's expectations for an End Time fulfillment.

18 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

The Hebrew of Daniel 9:26 uses a Hiphil verb form, which denotes causation: "the people of the coming prince he shall cause to destroy the city and the sanctuary."

Likewise, the Hebrew of Daniel 9:27 uses Hiphil verbs: "he shall have caused to confirm [a] covenant...he shall cause to cease sacrifice and offering..."

The Hiphil verbs tie the two passages together, so that they both occur during the same 7-year era. (The "he" in the context must be the same person.) That era was 66-73 A.D., when all of these events were literally fulfilled. Thus there is no End Time application.

When Jesus referred to the "abomination of desolation," he was referring to Daniel 12:11, where no Temple sanctuary is mentioned, neither sacrifice, in the Hebrew. The term abomination of desolation is not used in the Hebrew of Daniel 9:27.

The confusion comes in that the Greek Septuagint version of Daniel 9:27 does use that term, therefore conflicts with the Hebrew. NIV and related versions use the Greek text; KJV and related versions use the Hebrew. This is the origin of the differing eschatologies that use this passage.

In short, this is a very iffy passage to base one's expectations for an End Time fulfillment.

so was the matthew account of Jesus talking about the abomination the first time the temple was destroyed or the temple to come for I think  its the later according to the scripture, was Daniel speaking of the first or the second, I am trying to understand what you just said,

thank you

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

42 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

so was the matthew account of Jesus talking about the abomination the first time the temple was destroyed or the temple to come for I think  its the later according to the scripture, was Daniel speaking of the first or the second, I am trying to understand what you just said,

thank you

Matt. 24:15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand)..."

Jesus was talking about "the Holy Place," not "the Temple." Big difference. Daniel 9:26 talks about the sanctuary being destroyed and sacrifice ceasing, which was done in the 1st century A.D. Daniel 12:11 does not mention any Temple, sanctuary, or sacrifice in the Hebrew text: this is the prophecy Jesus referred to.

There is no scripture that speak of, in your words, "the temple to come," other than the one the Messiah/Branch builds during the Millennium.

From now on, please quote scripture to back up your questions, not what you have heard people say. Hearsay is completely unreliable.

14 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

Matt. 24:15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand)..."

Jesus was talking about "the Holy Place," not "the Temple." Big difference. Daniel 9:26 talks about the sanctuary being destroyed and sacrifice ceasing, which was done in the 1st century A.D. Daniel 12:11 does not mention any Temple, sanctuary, or sacrifice in the Hebrew text: this is the prophecy Jesus referred to.

There is no scripture that speak of, in your words, "the temple to come," other than the one the Messiah/Branch builds during the Millennium.

From now on, please quote scripture to back up your questions, not what you have heard people say. Hearsay is completely unreliable.

okay I apologize , you are correct, let me go by scripture, and not by hear say, that was my fault, being lazy I guess, is no excuse huh..

.but Jesus says in matthew 24 verse 1,2  Jesus tells the disciples not one stone will be standing ,here was He not talking about the temple ?

so when you see standing in the holy place  Matthew 24 .15 where is the holy place  ? is it another area of power , could it be rome,  turkey , Bethlehem ,where is this holy place, if the disciples are told standing where He is not to be ? the Holy place ?   if it not be the temple or a temple ?

• Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  5,457
  • Content Per Day:  1.69
  • Days Won:  37

1 hour ago, SINNERSAVED said:

thank you

Jesus was referring back to Daniel and prophesying the events surrounding the destruction of the Temple and  Jerusalem in 70 AD which happened before the generation he spoke those words to passed away.

William , would it be a far stretch to say that the covenant is to be confirmed, is really with in two people of opposition in the same scripture verse, to make a strong or firm would be Daniel 9 24 to 26 and that is jesus coming being crucified and return, and that the lawless one be the second person of the scripture to desolate with his army

Daniel 9 ;27 is what I am referring to as two people , and this scripture is not separated as it should be ?

could I be wrong, in thinking this ? for there is not going to be a seven year peace treaty there is no such thing in scripture, for it is to confirm , or strengthen , not to create new , I know you see what I am saying

what do you think

thank you for working this with me brother, this is all for learning and knowledge and teaching as you already know, thank you