IGNORED

The seven year Peace treaty, is it true or false ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  4

The prophecy in Daniel 9:24-27 is referring to 6 things from v 24, a) to finish the transgression; b) to make an end of sin; c) to make reconciliation for iniquity: d) to bring in everlasting righteousness; e) to seal up the vision and prophesy;  f) and to anoint the most holy.  To my way of thinking this has nothing to do with a future anti-Christ but in all honestly to the complete and finished works of Christ.   For we see with Christ that all transgression and sin have been finished and ended.  For by Jesus victory over sin and death, we have  our reconciliation with God; II Corinthians 5:20-21, and our Lord has brought everlasting righteousness along with fulfilling all vision and prophesy. and Christ is the Most Holy Who was anointed.

When referring to the Covenant we must remember that the Jew where under the law, but Christ brought  about the New Covenant which is not new but just God fulfilling His promise to Abraham see Galatians 3:13-24.  For Paul even tells us that Christ confirmed the promises made unto the fathers, Romans 15:8.   And I say that the Covenant,  that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.  Galatians 3:17  So we see that Christ confirmed the New Covenant.

We know that Christ preach the Gospel for 3 ands half years to the Jews, and this being the middle of the 69th week, is when Christ Jesus offer Himself as the Savior of the world by offering Himself up for all of our sins, that is He confirmed the New Covenant or the promise of God to Abraham, at 69 and half weeks.  for that last half week the Gospel was solely a Jewish message for we read at  the completion of the 70th week that the Gospel  was also given to the Gentiles.  For up to this point the Jews understood it to be a Jewish message only.  When they heard these things, they held their peace and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.   Acts 11:18

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, FreeinChrist said:

We know that Christ preach the Gospel for 3 ands half years to the Jews, and this being the middle of the 69th week, is when Christ Jesus offer Himself as the Savior of the world by offering Himself up for all of our sins, that is He confirmed the New Covenant or the promise of God to Abraham, at 69 and half weeks.  for that last half week the Gospel was solely a Jewish message for we read at  the completion of the 70th week that the Gospel  was also given to the Gentiles.  For up to this point the Jews understood it to be a Jewish message only.  When they heard these things, they held their peace and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.   Acts 11:18

Christ was cut off after 69 weeks were completed, not in the middle of the 69th week or 3.5 years later.  He never made a 7 year covenant with anyone, nor was His sacrifice an abomination.  He was rejected by His people and cut off after 69 weeks, but there will still be another imposter coming, confirming a covenant for one week.... 

John 5:43
I have come in My Father’s name, but you do not receive Me. If another comes in his own name, you will receive him.

Cheers

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,581
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On January 17, 2016 at 8:20 PM, SINNERSAVED said:

Okay , we have in Daniel for a times time and and half a times, about ?

this peace treaty that many are waiting to see if it is going to come, by the antichrist/ or beast, for the temple?

to sign and then break it in the middle , and then the abomination of desolation standing where He should not be ,

flee to the mountains , and don't look back, for this will be a time of the abomination, that makes desolate,

so here is the question, is there a seven year peace treaty ? really where is it stated,?

is the abomination of desolation, what is this event, that is taking place,?

can we watch the starting of this ?  , if the people are fleeing for there lives , this make no sense ,

for I believe many have been looking at this all wrong , but that is just me, lets examine to see what is really going on with this, for I believe this has deceived the masses and we are not aware of what all this really is saying,

I will add to this after a few responses to see where it leads , thank you

Daniel 9 26, Daniel 11 31 these are scripture many have not really looked at,  ,?

Shalom, SINNERSAVED.

It's false. It never will happen because that's not what Daniel 9 is about.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

43 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, SINNERSAVED.

It's false. It never will happen because that's not what Daniel 9 is about.

I agree. There's a lot to to this study. Not sure people want to read and get into it all. I'll try and be brief and just say...um..oh forget it. It'll take too long. hahaha

anybody interested?

Edited by unworthydude

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.35

18 hours ago, rollinTHUNDER said:

Christ was cut off after 69 weeks were completed, not in the middle of the 69th week or 3.5 years later.  He never made a 7 year covenant with anyone, nor was His sacrifice an abomination.  He was rejected by His people and cut off after 69 weeks, but there will still be another imposter coming, confirming a covenant for one week.... 

John 5:43
I have come in My Father’s name, but you do not receive Me. If another comes in his own name, you will receive him.

Cheers

18 hours ago, rollinTHUNDER said:

Rollinthunder don't read into things that are not stated I have never said nor do I even for one second hold to a view that Christ Blood is an abomination.  Most Church Reformers have taught what I have written if you don't believe me just take a look at Matthew Henry's Commentary on Daniel 9:24-27.  No i am not a futurist so I don't believe in some future anti- Christ spoken in Daniel., but even those I don't agree with the view I try to have respect for their view.  Jesus was 30 years old at the beginning of His Ministry, and He began it by preaching the New Covenant Mark 1:15 which was spoken of in Malachi 3:1.  Christ three and half years later, the night He was betrayed announced the His Blood of the New Testament (in case you don't know Testament is another word for Covenant) Matthew 26:26-28; Mark 14:22-25; Luke 22:17-20; I Corinthians 11:24-25. 

Christ Jesus blood is so precious that silver and gold is so corrupt when compare to it, I Peter 1:18-19.  Without the Blood of the Everlasting Covenant; Hebrews 13:20-21, i am completely lose and going to an eternity in the burning lake of fire.  The abomination of desolation IMO dealt with the fact that after Christ offer Himself once and for all for our sins,  but most Jews refuse His offering and continue to offer animal sacrifices to God.   This after God the Father sent the truest Hallmark Card to humanity.  For in Jesus Christ mankind was sent the Very Best; the writer of Hebrews from chapter 8-10 deals with the 2 Covenant and how the New is better than the old just read Hebrew 8-10; don't worry I doubt you will cause if you would have read Galatians 3:13-28, I don't think you would have falsely accused me.  So that the Jews offer an abomination of animal sacrifices on the Temple altar after the true Sacrifice of Christ which took care of our sins, settle our sin debt to God.  God sent His Very Best in Jesus Christ and Jews refuse Him, what could have been more sickening to the Father than worthless animals offer for sins, after the Son's Offering.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  2,985
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, FreeinChrist said:

Rollinthunder don't read into things that are not stated I have never said nor do I even for one second hold to a view that Christ Blood is an abomination.  Most Church Reformers have taught what I have written if you don't believe me just take a look at Matthew Henry's Commentary on Daniel 9:24-27.  No i am not a futurist so I don't believe in some future anti- Christ spoken in Daniel., but even those I don't agree with the view I try to have respect for their view.  Jesus was 30 years old at the beginning of His Ministry, and He began it by preaching the New Covenant Mark 1:15 which was spoken of in Malachi 3:1.  Christ three and half years later, the night He was betrayed announced the His Blood of the New Testament (in case you don't know Testament is another word for Covenant) Matthew 26:26-28; Mark 14:22-25; Luke 22:17-20; I Corinthians 11:24-25. 

Christ Jesus blood is so precious that silver and gold is so corrupt when compare to it, I Peter 1:18-19.  Without the Blood of the Everlasting Covenant; Hebrews 13:20-21, i am completely lose and going to an eternity in the burning lake of fire.  The abomination of desolation IMO dealt with the fact that after Christ offer Himself once and for all for our sins,  but most Jews refuse His offering and continue to offer animal sacrifices to God.   This after God the Father sent the truest Hallmark Card to humanity.  For in Jesus Christ mankind was sent the Very Best; the writer of Hebrews from chapter 8-10 deals with the 2 Covenant and how the New is better than the old just read Hebrew 8-10; don't worry I doubt you will cause if you would have read Galatians 3:13-28, I don't think you would have falsely accused me.  So that the Jews offer an abomination of animal sacrifices on the Temple altar after the true Sacrifice of Christ which took care of our sins, settle our sin debt to God.  God sent His Very Best in Jesus Christ and Jews refuse Him, what could have been more sickening to the Father than worthless animals offer for sins, after the Son's Offering.

I never claimed you said that Christ' blood was an abomination.  I merely said it was not, because that's usually where these discussions lead.  I apologize if my words offended you in any way.  I meant no offense by them.

Okay, so you don't believe the end time prophecies will be fulfilled in the future, so I won't waste anymore time comparing your apples to my oranges.  But I will just say, I'd be very careful with what people like Matthew Henry teach, or anyone else for that matter.  Christ warned us to not let (anyone) deceive us.  He said His sheep know His voice (HIs Word).  So just know that when we give ear to other voices, we're setting ourselves up to be deceived. 

That's all I will add, other than I hope the Lord blesses you in your search for truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.  Good day!

Cheers

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 19/1/2016 at 1:41 AM, SINNERSAVED said:

okay I apologize , you are correct, let me go by scripture, and not by hear say, that was my fault, being lazy I guess, is no excuse huh..

.but Jesus says in matthew 24 verse 1,2  Jesus tells the disciples not one stone will be standing ,here was He not talking about the temple ?

so when you see standing in the holy place  Matthew 24 .15 where is the holy place  ? is it another area of power , could it be rome,  turkey , Bethlehem ,where is this holy place, if the disciples are told standing where He is not to be ? the Holy place ?   if it not be the temple or a temple ?

Matt. 24:15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand)..."

SINNERSAVED

The holy place is "Jerusalem" which God chose from the beginning.

When we see something standing there which should not be there, then know the end is soon.

Daniel 11:45   And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Jerusalem lies in-between the Dead Sea and the Mediterranean Sea.

The False Prophet will set up his throne there in Jerusalem.  This is the abomination which makes desolate.  Because Israel and the world has accepted a false god and rejected the true one.

Israel makes a deal with the False Prophet at first.  Some sort of a covenant.  I think they will use him to destroy that dome there in Jerusalem, so that they can build this new temple in it's place.  It will be a "staged attack", and the leaders will sacrifice some of their own people to make it look real, but it will backfire on them when the False Prophet takes over for real because in his heart is to destroy them.

How I come to this conclusion is here;

Isaiah 28:15   Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Isaiah 14:29   Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

Whole Palestina is the Muslem world, of that same spirit.  They are rejoicing because Israel is broken not by them, .....but by the King of the North (The False Prophet).  God tells them not to rejoice because they are next.

Isaiah 14:30   And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.

Isaiah 14:31   Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.

God will spare his remnant of Israel, but the False prophet will slay their remnant. War is coming. 

God will kill their root with famine.  Their root is their belief system, in Allah. When all the rivers dry up spritually speaking, their belief system will not help them.  It's dried up, of no use. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 8:27 PM, SINNERSAVED said:

I am surpise that not more members are responding to this topic,  I was looking forward to more in sight on this, for what I read in scripture , is not the same as many are teaching that we are waiting to see a peace treaty signed, and then broken

It could be because we recently had a go-around on this topic.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

thank you last daze for the posts, I did not know, thank you and blessings to you

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On January 21, 2016 at 11:04 PM, unworthydude said:

I agree. There's a lot to to this study. Not sure people want to read and get into it all. I'll try and be brief and just say...um..oh forget it. It'll take too long. hahaha

anybody interested?

Bring it brother!  (Said while eating popcorn.....I like this discussion)